A and E nurses?

(4 Posts)

I didn't get the job initially then arranged to go back and get feedback a week later and they had a change of heart grin

TheBrocoliIsStillRaw Sat 24-Aug-13 18:38:10

Thanks for replying Elvis did you ask for feedback at the end of the interview or go back in? The interview is at a different hospital to where I work now so may not have a chance to go back in.

Hi. Good luck! Am ex ED nurse so maybe able to help. Be prepared for scenarios especially around prioritising care. At band 5 level they want to see how your past experiences will benefit them. So when answering use examples from practice eg I'm a good team player as I have done x, y and z in the past.
Smile and try to have a conversation with them. ED nurses are passionate about their specialty and want u to be too.
Good luck!
Ps ask for feedback. I got my ED job by going back in and getting feedback!

TheBrocoliIsStillRaw Sat 24-Aug-13 18:16:20

Sorry if this is the wrong sub section, please move it if it is. I have an interview for a band 5 post in A and E on wednesday and I'm hoping someone can give me an idea of questions they may ask. It's been nearly 8 years since my last interview and I'm rather nervous. [Flowers] for anyone that can help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now