Tax credits review

(3 Posts)
fledtoscotland Tue 27-Nov-12 20:06:29

Sounds routine. We had our childcare checked last year and nursery just provided a breakdown of the charges of the the last year.

CurlyKiwiControl Tue 27-Nov-12 18:01:52

Just routine smile they won't stop your payments don't worry. However if the letter requests proof sent it asap - if they don't receive evidence they have requested they will remove the childcare element of your tax credits hth smile

Gemziewooo Tue 27-Nov-12 17:59:07

Hi, just wanting to know some information. My childs nursery informed me that tax credits had rang them requesting certain information about my children and how much I pay for childcare etc. I phoned the tax credits when I got home and they a letter been idsued for me and I will recieve it within next 5 days. I take it this is.a normal routine check?? I dont understand how I didn't get a letter before they contacted nursery. And the thibg I am most worried about is if they will stop my payments whilst doing this check or will I continue getting my payments? I cant live on nothing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now