After school care

(9 Posts)
sweeta Thu 01-May-14 11:45:46

I am looking for an after school nanny. Any idea what sites to look on please? I have regstd with childcare.co.UK. I am looking for a school pick up somewhere in New Malden.

Cheers

skinmysunshine Thu 01-May-14 11:57:17

I used Care.com and found three lovely people through it.

skinmysunshine Thu 01-May-14 11:57:31

Oh and I'm in Wandsworth so not far from you.

GetMeOut Thu 01-May-14 18:16:32

I've found very good after school nannies through findababystter.com ( though I am SE London)

Ughh Thu 01-May-14 21:32:28

Which school is it - I think they all have After school clubs. Malden Centre crèche also runs an after school club & they pick up from a couple of schools. Dickie birds pick up from Coombe Hill too. Failing that lots of childminders do pick ups.

sweeta Thu 01-May-14 23:18:34

Will have a look on this one..thanks!

sweeta Thu 01-May-14 23:21:52

Thanks for the responses! Will check if Malden centre does pick ups from Coombe hill. Dicky birds after school a bit chaotic internally so know of most parents who have got their child out from D birds.

Ughh Fri 02-May-14 06:01:34

Malden centre don't pick from coombe hill, but coombe hill have an after school club there. School office or website will have details. Also council will have list of childminders and their list used to have on it which school they offer pickups for.

skinmysunshine Fri 02-May-14 10:53:15

It depends what you want them for. My DS used to go to After School Club but this meant he couldn't go to any external clubs, have playdates over or do his homework (which increases as they move through school. I've found having a p-t nanny works much better for us.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now