The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

quick question

(4 Posts)
aturtlenamedmack Mon 23-Sep-13 12:27:01

I've just sold a pair of boots that ended up at £83.00 (woohoo)!
The auction ended on Thursday and that's when I sent the invoice, however I haven't had any payment or contact from the buyer since. I can also see that she seems to have bought other (smaller/cheaper) items since and paid or at least had feedback that suggests this.
I've only ever sold one other item and was paid the same day.I just wondered whether this is normal, and how long I should leave it before making contact again.
Thanks smile

LilyBossom Mon 23-Sep-13 13:35:53

I wouldn't wait any further - just open the unpaid case now, and if they don't pay in 4 days you close it and then you can relist or do a second chance offer.

There is no point emailing them asking for payment really.

aturtlenamedmack Mon 23-Sep-13 13:36:28

Bump - i'm sorry its boring!!!!

aturtlenamedmack Mon 23-Sep-13 13:37:28

oops - sorry, xpost!
Thank you lily

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now