The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

buyer wants to cancel bid - Newbie needs help!

(4 Posts)
TakingTheStairs Thu 21-Feb-13 13:23:33

Thanks guys

fergoose Thu 21-Feb-13 10:38:19

just open a non paying bidder case on day 4 then close 4 days later, then you can offer to the underbidder.

CunfuddledAlways Thu 21-Feb-13 09:35:03

can you offer it to the next lowest bidder?

TakingTheStairs Thu 21-Feb-13 09:25:48

I had a jacket listed for sale with discolouration in areas.
I clearly mentioned it in the description and made sure it could be seen in the photos. The winning bidder placed their bid the day before the auction ended. After the auction ended they then sent me a message saying that they didn't have a clear view of the photos the night before and said that they thought the discolouration was all over the coat.
They want me to cancel their bid.
Personally I don't know if there is any point pushing for payment as I bet they won't pay anyway, so what do I do? And how do I cancel their bid?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now