The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

Extra item of clothing included in bundle I bought

(7 Posts)
queenofthepirates Sun 10-Feb-13 20:10:03

Aw that's nice, do them a favour and name them so we can bid on their generous bundles!

lljkk Sat 09-Feb-13 16:05:28

I have done that, it's all decluttering to me and if buyer is extra happy Win-Win all round.

2isamagicnumber Sat 09-Feb-13 16:02:48

Heard back from seller. It was a freebie they'd included. smile

fergoose Fri 08-Feb-13 23:10:41

well tbh it would be unsolicited goods anyway - I am sure they just gave it as an extra item

2isamagicnumber Fri 08-Feb-13 22:17:03

Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah that's what I'm hoping. smile

fergoose Fri 08-Feb-13 22:09:53

no it doesn't matter at all. I would just presume they bunged it in as a freebie.

2isamagicnumber Fri 08-Feb-13 22:04:10

Ok just a quick query. I'm pretty new to eBay. I bought a bundle of children's clothes for my son. The bundle arrived today and there is an additional top that I wasn't expecting. Same brand and size as the rest so may have been included intentionally.

I have just sent the seller a message to let them know. Just waiting to hear back from them.

If they didn't intend to include the item what would you do? Also just realised I've already given the seller positive feedback. Does this matter?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now