Alton Towers

(2 Posts)
GreatBallsofFluff Thu 09-May-13 22:18:42

Would I be mad to try Alton Towers in the third week of July? DDs school breaks up slightly earlier than other schools (I think) and I was thinking about taking advantage of this and taking her to Alton Towers (it would be around Monday 15th July). Would it be crazy as it is so close to summer, or would it be the best time to go as it's still not summer holidays (well for about half the country) then?

Any top tips for going as I haven't been for nearly 10 years shock (sorry just typing that I can't believe how long it's been!

crunched Fri 10-May-13 18:23:36

A lot of senior schools have ' activity week' during the time you mention and think Alton Towers is great for the fun aspect of this! Mind you, in my experience they all seem fairly civilised.

We went in July last year for 2 days and all agreed that the rainy day was far more enjoyable because many, more local, visitors with annual passes give it a miss on wet days.

Have fun

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now