In the night garden live, worth the money??!!

(7 Posts)
midastouch Tue 29-Jan-13 00:44:39

Im considering taking my ds 3.5 and dd who will be 1.2 to see in the night garden live at the o2 this year. This tickets are pretty expensive though, is it that good or not worth the money, any opinions would be great. Thank you

glyders Sun 17-Feb-13 22:36:19

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

tallulah Mon 18-Feb-13 18:29:00

We've been to see it twice and thought it was fantastic. For us it really was worth the money. DD was 3 the first time we went and 4 the second. I would really recommend it. It's one of those shows where when it starts you think "oh isn't this lovely" and burst into tears grin

PoppyWearer Mon 18-Feb-13 18:41:24

Took my DC1 a few years back at the O2 and it was a very memorable day out. Definitely agree that it makes you get all teary, not least seeing their faces light up and their jaws drop open when it starts!

Have been looking for a time/date to take my DC2 and can't seem to find one that works so far <mutters>.

PicaK Mon 18-Feb-13 20:30:00

Yes absolutely. Truly magical visit.

hopethesnowgoessoon Mon 18-Feb-13 20:42:37

Yes it is well worth it. I had a great time with ds who was 2 yrs he loved it, it was well done and very toddler friendly. Enjoy

PoppyWearer Mon 18-Feb-13 21:10:38

P.S. Take sweets/raisins with you as when we went there was a mahoosive pick 'n' mix stand at the entrance, very difficult to avoid. Ditto merchandise and fancy dress - take some stuff with you to avoid pestering.

Although it appeared to be mandatory, when we went, to fork out £4 or whatever for the post-show helium balloon, so be prepared for that!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now