Chessington World of Adventures...much for the Wee Ones???

(5 Posts)
moonblushtomato Wed 18-Apr-12 20:37:44

My DCs are 14, 5 and 3.

Think there's quite a few "big" rides but, apart from the zoo/aquarium bit, is there much to do for the smaller ones?

LunarRose Thu 19-Apr-12 08:14:44

YES, absolutely!!!

My youngsters are a little older than yours but we've been going there since they were dinky (DS was 2 went we first took him). There are enough of smaller rides to fill a day (bubbleworks, tiny truckers, carousal, jungle bus, tombraider, flying jumbos, bouncing berrys, tuks turmoil safari skyway ) and to fill in any gaps theres the play areas in the Dragon area and the new Madagascar Live show (if you can stand it grin personally I like the old much smaller dragon puppet show better)

It's also quite good for kids that want something a little more exciting too. if yours are slightly adventurous they'll probably enjoy the runaway mine train, both mine also enjoyed the vampire ride at 4, but they are quite tall and like faster rides (vampire has no upsides downs). DD liked Hocus pocus hall at 3, but DS is absolutely petrified of the thing!!!

The zoo I think makes a big difference too, and to be honest it's one of the reasons we prefer Chessington to Legoland. Its nice to take time out in the middle of the day and there are lots of animals shows. So far we've only caught the sealion and the one in front of the manor. but DC really enjoyed them.

Hmm looking at the above I think I should be on commission hmm

PosieParker Thu 19-Apr-12 08:16:10

Yes there's lots but go on a school day to avoid huge queues.

seven77 Fri 20-Apr-12 14:27:36

I'm glad you asked, I was considering going next week. There's two days for the price of one if you stay at their hotel, £178 for the 4 of us!

bowyert1 Wed 20-Feb-13 07:17:17

For 2 day park entry and 1 night hotel stay for Chessington Offer the Kids Go FREE for any date in 2013 offer ends at end of Feb — from just £132.84 for a family of four!

Book your Chessington Holiday between 2 – 28 February for any 2013 stay date and Kids Go FREE! All breaks include two days in the theme park and an overnight hotel stay.

To access the special offer please follow Chessington2Day

Terms and conditions: Lead price based on two adults and two children sharing a room at the Holiday Inn Woking on Fridays and Sundays. Onsite lead price based on a family of four staying at the Chessington Resort Hotel on selected dates during term time. Offer ends 28 February 2013. Subject to change and availability.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now