P&O cruise.............. any chance in Aug??

(11 Posts)
hermioneweasley Sun 21-Jul-13 20:32:43

Fingers crossed triplets!

triplets Sun 21-Jul-13 20:30:49

omg......just found out we can get a discount if we go on standby, only being given 1-2 days notice, the cost??? £15pppd!!!! I have to fill in the form, email it to them with three choices and keep my fingers x`d!! Bags will be packed readysmile

fengirl1 Sun 21-Jul-13 10:47:44

Triplets, one adult in each cabin is the only way.
[Big waves to Whoknows, I'm fine thanks! Enjoy your cruise.]

I hope you find something.

triplets Sat 20-Jul-13 22:51:26

Our problem seems to be finding a cabin for 3, can`t leave kids on their own in a cabin, so difficulty finding adjacent ones. Still looking and hoping!

Hello Fen how are you?

We're off on our first ever cruise tomorrow. Sitting amongst a huge pile of bags.

fengirl1 Sat 20-Jul-13 21:40:15

I booked with Thomson (fly cruise) just over two weeks before for start of August. It's not the luxury end of the market, but still good.

AndreaDawn Sat 20-Jul-13 21:04:13

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

triplets Thu 18-Jul-13 17:46:24

thank you, will look!

Have you had a look at the Cruise Critic website? It's got lots of information about deals, lots about cruises generally and a very active forum.

triplets Thu 18-Jul-13 17:20:59

Hi we are in need of a really good rest after another bout of illness. Phoned p&o and was offered 2 cabins for a 7 night cruise to Norway, that was all they could offer me in the price we cold afford . My dh was an engineer with them for 20 years, now retired and I am trying to find it if we can get a concession We have never cruised, have three 15yr olds and would appreciate some help in finding something for August. Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now