Azura & kids clubs.

(5 Posts)
tiredgranny Sun 16-Jun-13 12:18:56

it is the food is great shows are brill afternoon tea is fab enjoy

StillSlightlyCrumpled Sun 16-Jun-13 06:11:09

Thank you, I guess if you went back you enjoyed it? It looks great.

tiredgranny Sat 15-Jun-13 22:12:41

forgot to say check about age for younger kids i think they had to b 3 for nursery but ok to leave in night nursery under3

tiredgranny Sat 15-Jun-13 22:05:49

they do tea at 5 for children kids club r open in evening they also have night nursery there r clubs in evening for all age groups went in azura 18 months ago and again in march

StillSlightlyCrumpled Fri 14-Jun-13 18:21:27

Hello smile, we are considering booking a cruise next year on the Azura. Will be 12 of us in total with 5 children, aged between 2- 13. Does anyone know if the childrens clubs are open in the evenings, and until what time please? We are considering our dining options and whilst the nursery is an option for the 2-4 yr olds, I'm not sure if they will want to sleep or if there was a kids club instead in the evenings as I am certain my youngest will want to eat earlier.

My parents have cruised lots with P&O and are very kindly taking us all away next year, but they've never done it with children before!

Many thanks in advance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now