Who goes on a Disney Cruise in September?

(4 Posts)
Fluffy1234 Wed 22-May-13 20:55:40

We went on a Disney cruise in August and there were lots of couples without children travelling then. I imagine it would be families with young DC and couples. I'm not a huge Disney fan but would definitely go on another one with or without my DC because the level of service was excellent and we had such a great holiday.

WannaSplitAPineapple Sun 19-May-13 20:57:14

You will be amazed by how many people cruise Disney that don't have school age children. The first 2 times we went as a couple. You will probably also have people that will take their kids out of school.
What ship are you going on?

BumpAndGrind Tue 14-May-13 17:30:12
DisneyMother Sun 12-May-13 11:53:33

We will be going on holiday this September with our daughter in her late teens. The cheapest way for us to get from one of our destinations to the other is in fact to go on the Disney cruise for a couple of days.

But we are wondering, who goes on a Disney cruise in September? Surely their main market is families but most families will have children in school by September? Will the entire boat be families with very young, pre-school aged kids?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now