Another excellent Aldi product...

(7 Posts)

Just had the Roasted Vegetable cous cous (39p a pack, serves 2) and it's lush hot or cold.

Stripedmum Tue 03-Sep-13 21:06:25

Ooh shall look out for it. I have just bought their floor wipes - they're massive and juicy and smell of apples. Lovely!

serin Tue 03-Sep-13 21:47:27

It is lovely isn't it! we roast courgette, peppers and onion and add them with a bit of feta and mint! Yum.

gintastic Tue 03-Sep-13 21:51:22

Gave it to kids for tea with peas, sweet corn and chicken in. All went down! The lemon one is nice as well :-)

chocolatespiders Tue 03-Sep-13 22:56:32

Agreed- the couscous is lush for 39p.

I have recently been buying the massive plain couscous box from Lidl and added my own bits to it.

loveliesbleeding1 Wed 04-Sep-13 16:45:32

Thanks for that, dd has ainsleys version, so shall try her with this.

sugar4eva Mon 30-Sep-13 22:23:13

We had this popped inside mini ie cheap Yorkshire puds 50 p ish from aldi with a little square of feta on top and it was divine and looked really cute ; teen guests devoured em! Thanks for tip ! We also chopped up a mushroom or two with onion and fried then added ten fl oz stock with a bit of aldi Brie at 99 p mixing it all together makes a rich and amazing sting sauce .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now