Sashaying into September savings, the frugality continues....

(454 Posts)
Fluffycloudland77 Sun 01-Sep-13 16:08:15

NSD.

claretandamberforever Tue 01-Oct-13 08:16:14

Morning all! I'll reply to this thread and then start an October one if no one else has done.

I'm not sure whether they can 'legally' refuse to review my account, but when I phoned them last month and owed £148 they said that as they were still working on my 2012 figures (when I used a ridiculous amount of fuel) they couldn't reduce my payments anymore than they had (from £191 to £166) because the computer thought it would put me into debit. But in January they'd review my 2013 figures when I was a fuel saving bad ass, so my payments should reduce by a lot.

Ripping off bawbags

claretandamberforever Tue 01-Oct-13 08:17:20

PS - am also on EDF's blue price promise June 2014 which is supposedly the cheapest tarif for me apart from a company called Spark who I have never heard of. EDF write to me when anyone releases a tarif which will save me more than £1 per week

claretandamberforever Tue 01-Oct-13 08:22:08

October thread here. http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/credit_crunch/1869002-Austerity-in-October-blows-the-budgeteering-bugle

Hope you don't mind Fluffy xx

roguepixie Tue 01-Oct-13 11:47:38

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now