Anyone else had carboot success today?

(6 Posts)
buildingmycorestrength Sat 20-Jul-13 11:32:25

Did one with kids this morning, took £10 only. Cost us £7 to set up a stall. Everyone bought a few bits while we we're there so did not come out on top. Left at 1045 as I just couldn't take any more! Possible that business would have picked up as we got on towards lunch.

CWfoodie Fri 19-Jul-13 17:09:37

Hello Carboot junkies,

I love carboots, the atmosphere, the thrill I get from selling there is a slight problem for me. I am not driving right now and miss doing carboots, for the extra £40 + made.
If anyone in London fancies joining up and splitting the cost of doing a carboot, please get in touch. I have clothes rail and am very good at selling.
Goodluck with your carboots.

Did one today, but not as successful as yours. £50-something up though, it all helps.

Boonyjinkies Sun 14-Jul-13 21:09:26

Sold lots of clothes on mine for 50p. I'm probably a soft old sod, but I tend to knock the prices down for those who look like they are on a tight budget and genuine (rather than looking to resell on).

MERLYPUSS Sun 14-Jul-13 20:52:40

I was a buyer today and got loads of papaerback for the kids for 10p each

Boonyjinkies Sun 14-Jul-13 14:53:18

Made £110 this morning and £130 last week, most of my items were 50p. Anyone else done a sale recently or picked up a bargain?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now