Unstealthy boast warning...

(9 Posts)
Oodsigma Sat 06-Apr-13 15:51:33

We only get £1-2 a quarter in tesco vouchers.

cozietoesie Sat 06-Apr-13 14:30:42

There are some exclusions (tobacco, infant milk, medicines etc) in a footnote but yes- looks like petrol is fine.

spending tesco vouchers

Are you saying you can use Tesco Clubcard vouchers for fuel? I did not know this!

toddlerama Fri 05-Apr-13 18:43:03

Well I just used the vouchers at face value. So £45 of them on petrol (plus a double points scan) and the rest on groceries.

It isn't really very clever or fancy, I just felt like such a victor leaving Tesco with a load of expensive stuff for nothing!

cozietoesie Fri 05-Apr-13 17:48:16

Boy I bet that felt good. I save Nectar points and NatWest points for Xmas food and it gives you a little glow to know you have that comfort blanket.

Now start collecting again!

smile

MrsBungle Fri 05-Apr-13 13:38:14

That is excellent. I am in awe of you. Yes, please explain the petrol!

Oodsigma Fri 05-Apr-13 13:36:23

Ooh need to know how ( especially the petrol!)

Fluffycloudland77 Fri 05-Apr-13 13:36:03

You win! I don't think any if us can beat that.

Good for you

toddlerama Fri 05-Apr-13 13:34:02

I just bought a weeks worth of groceries for my family of 5 (bottomless pits) and filled my car with unleaded for a grand total of.....

£0.67p

I've been sitting on coupons for months and we are absolutely skint, so it was finally time to crack - the rainy day I was saving them for has arrived! grin

I saved £96. I feel like an extreme couponer. I aspire to a basement full of unperishable space food grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now