Costco cheapest for sandwich platters? Advice needed from members!

(29 Posts)
littlewifey Mon 23-Apr-12 16:55:17

We are having our son christened and have approx 110 guests. I am thinking of joining Costco to buy the sandwich platters from them but have no way of finding out prices of them before joining. The sainsburys sandwich platters are cheapest shop bought ones at £10 for 24 quarters but obviously this would only feed 6. Is anyone a member of Costco already and think it would work out cheaper to go there? I thought if I joined there I could get cakes and crisps too prob cheaper than supermarkets?

Jenniferanno Wed 08-May-13 08:34:03

Morning ladies. You guessed correctly. I joined them very recently as a result of being so impressed with who they are and what they do. Maybe my passion for the product and service got the better of me. Sorry if you feel duped :-( The food platters are soooooo much better than the supermarket option and it pains me to her people paying for inferior products and service.
Apologies from an over enthusiastic mum! x

Sorry but looking at that website, I would say Costco are still the better option and their sandwhich and wrap platters are actually pretty identical.

cln27 Thu 05-Sep-13 20:44:07

Just read this thread as I am too late to order m&s platters for Saturday! Can you buy off the shelf in Costco? Or does it need to be preordered? Thanks

fleeingthenest Mon 27-Jan-14 09:29:22

found this great company who provide platters in Hertfordshire and Essex called The Platter Company - a life saver that they deliver too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now