June Dragon Penis Bus/Plane to Thailand continues, thread 3

(556 Posts)

New bus ladiesgrin

Maxed out the old thread so here's the next plane to Thailand for this bfp's grin

gennibugs Mon 16-Jun-14 09:10:09

omg I panicked there when the old thread wouldn't let me post!!

Thanks spinning smile

theonewiththenoisychild Mon 16-Jun-14 09:11:51

hi ladies. yayyyyy love the new bus. going to the back for a sleep 2ww is sooooo long. af due saturday and not sure when to test confused

MiniLop Mon 16-Jun-14 09:13:19

Thanks spinning! I wondered why I couldn't post on the old thread!

Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, I'm pretty sure I got the faintest of faint lines on my IC this morning!
shockshock
I am still shaking!
Need to get myself a FRER but DH is away until weds and he'd never forgive me if I tested without him (he doesn't know about the ICs!)

theonewiththenoisychild Mon 16-Jun-14 09:14:04

duh not new bus is it just new threat. my brain is fried today blush

theonewiththenoisychild Mon 16-Jun-14 09:14:43

oh dear i mean thread. see what i mean? grin

Ooh theone, I would poas Wednesday but would probably have done so this morning if I was yougrin
My af is due next Monday so may poas wednesday.

Can someone move the stats over please. I'm on my phone.

MrsExtraOrdinary Mon 16-Jun-14 09:17:05

Sorry I do believe that was my fault! Whoops! We must have all posted at once. Thankyou for the new thread brew

Yay Minilop, how exciting, how many dpo are you?

gennibugs Mon 16-Jun-14 09:23:58

oooooh minilop exciting!! fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted! smile

MiniLop Mon 16-Jun-14 09:28:00

Thanks ladies! I'm 15dpo, don't know what to do with myself now! I'm just wandering round the house in a daze (day off today thank god)!

Is this the first time you've poas this cycle Minilop? Always interested to know if ladies had a bfn before a bfpgrin when will you tell your dh?

kurama Mon 16-Jun-14 09:31:37

fx minilop. smile tooth a spring baby might be nice . hope u get everything sorted soon x
im still ill and not sleeping or eating right so gonna spend today in bed!wink

FloweryBoots Mon 16-Jun-14 09:32:59

Theone, I'm always one for waiting until AF due or late, but then I think I'd find AF easier than a -ve, and don't like the idea of 'knowing' about a CP (so bassically, I'm a bit of a wimp). But waiting is haaaarrrrrdddd. Thusday for a FRER?

Think I will buy a test today. Do you suppose I can buy one with DS (3 3/4) in tow and not have to eplain what it is?!!

theonewiththenoisychild Mon 16-Jun-14 09:35:38

thanks spinning i think i will poas wednesday fmu. i have some ic's and have a feeling i will become addicted to poas grin

Threnody Mon 16-Jun-14 09:38:05

Is that a line? I think that's a line.

ChandlersFarang Mon 16-Jun-14 09:44:10

Fx MiniLop & threnody! What a start to the new thread!! (Thanks spinning for setting one up!).

I don't know what to do - am only 9DPO but my LP has just been 10 days the last 2 cycles. Does that mean a test would work now? Haven't really had any SYMPTOMS since the ovulation symptoms subsided... Assuming it'll be a BFN.

theonewiththenoisychild Mon 16-Jun-14 09:48:44

threnody yes there is a line. Yayyyy bfp for you

bellaboo88 Mon 16-Jun-14 09:49:31

Congrats threnody! Good luck mini lop!

Chandlers - I got bfn at 14dpo & bfp at 15dpo..its worth it on a cheapy but I'd wait a day or two more for a good test :-) x

Threnody, I can see a line, yay!! grin

Wow, fab start to this bus!!

FloweryBoots Mon 16-Jun-14 09:50:25

Threnody. Definately a line. Whoop! so exciting, congratulations.

Chandler...I would probably poas but as Bella says, it's probably better to wait grin

MrsBeeBeeBee Mon 16-Jun-14 09:57:17

Wooooooo threnody that is most definitely a line! Congratulations.

minilop fingers crossed for yours too!

Good luck to those testing soon xx

MrsGingerbread Mon 16-Jun-14 09:57:57

Hello! Quick update from me.

My gp as confused as I am. Thinks my hormones are confused too. And I may need to go on the pill for a month or so to sort myself out. No blood tests or prescriptions today but I am to go back next week whether af appears or not with a fmu frer. She really liked my record keeping and temp chart though! We are doing a good job, ladies!

I'm planning a busy week of sorting to keep my mind off it, so will try to step away from the bus as much as I can. I may lurk though! Will let you know when I know more. ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now