Confused!!

(13 Posts)
Browny5 Thu 05-Jun-14 10:32:59

I am a week late and I'm always very regular. I had a very tiny bit of pink discharge when af was due but nothing else. I keep getting pelvic pain, and a few days ago I got a big blob of sticky, stretchy clear jelly cm. I have tested with fmu every day but they are all BFN! My doctor won't do a blood test. Could I be pregnant or am I clutching at straws because I want it so bad?

outtheothersidefinally Thu 05-Jun-14 11:54:34

Of course you could be! Or there could be any number of other explanations.

Take care of yourself and maybe take a few days' break from testing?

hanflan Thu 05-Jun-14 12:08:47

If you got jelly like discharge, that sounds like ovulation. Maybe you had a wonky cycle this month, for whatever reason, and that was ovulation very late?!

Browny5 Thu 05-Jun-14 13:22:31

Thank you lady's for your responses. This was loads of cm, more than ovulation time. It was a couple of inches worth...(tmi). Who knows!? Just got to wait and see, I'm so impatient!

swlondonnanny Thu 05-Jun-14 14:42:08

Browny hope you managed to DTD a few days ago as that's what I get when I ovulate...

Browny5 Thu 05-Jun-14 15:16:39

Yes I did londonnanny but then I would of ovulated twice in a month and my opk was negative.

swlondonnanny Thu 05-Jun-14 15:22:46

I see, that is confusing...
It's a pity that your GP will not do blood test.
I guess you can only wait and see - for either BFP or AF
Fingers crossed it will be BFP

Browny5 Thu 05-Jun-14 16:20:27

Thank you londonnanny. I hope to see a BFP to!

buddhabee Thu 05-Jun-14 16:24:05

got everything crossed - sounds good so lets hope you get your bfp soon!!!

Browny5 Thu 05-Jun-14 17:17:53

Thank you Buddhabee. It's nice just to hear other peoples opinion on it.

Browny5 Sat 07-Jun-14 07:03:35

Ok so just to update. I went to the gp yesterday because I had severe cramps. It turns out I have a very bad urine infection, so bad there was blood in it so they are doing a blood test to check the hcg levels in case the infection is effecting the pregnancy tests. Has anyone else heard of this?

swlondonnanny Sat 07-Jun-14 08:07:10

Browny so sorry to hear about your UTI. Never heard that if could effect pregnancy test but at least you'll know once the blood test results are in - do you have to wait long?

Browny5 Sat 07-Jun-14 08:39:00

My blood test is on Tuesday and results will come back 4/5 days after that. Uti has to be severe enough to have blood in it to effect the pregnancy test. It's just the waiting game again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now