Come one, come all: hop onboard the penis dragon bus and hold on tight for your BFP in April! PART 4!!

(725 Posts)

I completely freaked when I couldn't find the bus......so I started one! I hope all you Dragon Ladies find it and hop aboard!

Eeek have I lost you all?

MrsExtraOrdinary Tue 22-Apr-14 14:59:24

I'm here poly! Is it just us?

Coooooweeeeeee!!!!! grin

Thank goodness you found me MrsE! I've been soooo lonely <sob>

victoria401 Tue 22-Apr-14 15:20:10

Just hopped on!

lindamagoo Tue 22-Apr-14 15:32:11

Dear God what a panic when I saw the last thread was full! I know I'm actually on the May bus but I need you lot too smile

xBlueberry88x Tue 22-Apr-14 15:32:15

Thought id lost you still spying

hanflan Tue 22-Apr-14 15:33:26

Haha I'm on the May bus too, but still lurking to see if you all get your bfps before the end of the month! Which I know you will, of course smile

MrsExtraOrdinary Tue 22-Apr-14 15:41:50

Oh all of us with bfp due end of the month, love a lurker and the upduffed! We'd be lonely without you all wink

gennibugs Tue 22-Apr-14 15:44:28

I'm here...part of the stragglers posse! smile

CagedMango Tue 22-Apr-14 15:50:52

Found you!

broodysnoopstie Tue 22-Apr-14 16:04:58

still lurking

RetroHippy Tue 22-Apr-14 16:11:10

Ah ha! Found you!

<Struggles on board weighed down by all the pee sticks I've just bought.>

<bashes poly on the leg with carrier bag>

Spotti Tue 22-Apr-14 16:15:52

Phew >wipes brow after minor panic<. Even though I've been kicked off this bus evil witch due to leave any day now, I'm still lurking and have had to come on the actual board to find the new bus thread! Phew. Panic over though now. Will add this to my 'watch list' and keep cheering you remaining ladies on for your BFPs (and I'm expecting there to be lots!).

Yay for choccy. I am soooooo pleased for you. Hope your little Easter egg turns into a lovely little Christmas present for you both xxx

Oi! Watch it Retro! <tuts loudly and rolls eyes>

RetroHippy Tue 22-Apr-14 16:34:17

Honestly. The people in this bus are just so entitled. <flounces>

<blames hormones and sits back down>

Pee stick? Anyone? I've got so many I could offer them round like sweeties. Wilkos two dip tests (like ics) for £2. At least I'm not going to bankrupt myself this month.

KittyVonCatsington Tue 22-Apr-14 17:00:15

Bloody hell, had to do a full sprint to jump onboard! What a fast day!

Firstly, Choccy, what a Wonderful picture to see-sitting here a little teary if I'm honest: I am so so so so happy for you-breathes new hope on this bus. Sorry you had a little scare, but it is so beautiful to see a 5 week old bean-I've never seen one before grin Hooray for Choccylet thanks

Secondly, I never thought I'd say this, but so happy you have your AF broody. I know it would have been better to have a BFP but at least this gives you a starting point again and hopefully a fertile cycle <FX>

Thirdly, we have a dragon !!!!!!!!!! Love you MNHQ!!!

Aaaaahhhh a Dragon!!! dragon

I'm doing a little dragony dance!!!

Thanks MNHQ

RetroHippy Tue 22-Apr-14 17:26:39

Oh my word!!!! dragon

Made my day MNHQ grin thank you!!

victoria401 Tue 22-Apr-14 17:28:07

I so want to test! I have a frer and a clearblue digi because I'm so convinced this month been here before even been nosing around for maternity wear and pictures to go in the nursery! Think I'm heading for a breakdown if its a bfn! Done it to myself tho....

Treaclepie19 Tue 22-Apr-14 17:30:02

Oh my gosh!!!!!!! Had a shit time at the doctors but yayyyy dragon!! Haha :D that cheered me up!

fancyacupoftea Tue 22-Apr-14 17:52:08

Oh my fuck dragon this is the BEST dragon THING dragon EVER dragon

Choccy was so happy to see the little bean! And it really does look like a little bean! Obvious point to make <facepalm>

Treacle why was the doctors so bad? Is everything okay?

fancyacupoftea Tue 22-Apr-14 17:52:41

Victoria when do you plan on testing again?

lindamagoo Tue 22-Apr-14 17:57:22

Treacle what happened at the doctors? Are you ok?

tropikay Tue 22-Apr-14 18:13:43

Can i catch the bus to BFP too? :D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now