The Elderberry Pavlovas: still chasing that 'copter in the hope of a festive BFP. Thread 16 (the one where Happy was left in charge!!)

(991 Posts)
happylass Sat 02-Nov-13 15:25:54

Here we go again.....

The smallprint –
Berries have a strict entrance criteria (TTC #1, over 30, TTC for 6+months, NO instadiffers, must have a special pot) and def no mention of baby dust or baby dancing UGH !!! Ooooh aren’t we strict!

Marking place

Foodylicious Sat 02-Nov-13 15:40:16

stamp, stamp

Bunnygirlie Sat 02-Nov-13 15:55:31

End of march?!? Goodness me, you will have all had babies before I even get pregnant

<throws self dramatically on sun lounger of pity with back of hand on forehead in true woe is me styley>

happylass Sat 02-Nov-13 16:00:03

You will all have had babies before I resume TTC. Shift up Bunny I need a spot on that sun lounger sad

BlueBirdy Sat 02-Nov-13 16:09:17

hehe, love the title Happy

Bunny, quick! you need to scootch over to the sun lounger of forgetting about ttc - hope it is sunny and warm!

Merk what are we all going to do after March?? I see your helpful comments all over the place. Hoping for our benifit you have a baby who likes her sleep!

Bunnygirlie Sat 02-Nov-13 16:17:22

16 threads, how utterly depressing! <still on the sun lounger of pity>

RevoltingPeasant Sat 02-Nov-13 16:28:56

List to cheer you all up??

RevoltingPeasant, 34, ttc since May, AF due Nov 17

Bunnygirlie Sat 02-Nov-13 16:47:53

Oh go on then, I loves a list I do!

Do we need 3 sections, those still au natural, those on the FC journey, those lucky buggers who are fatties already wink

RevoltingPeasant - 34, ttc since May, AF due Nov 17
Bunny - 33, TTC since June 12, had lap 3 weeks go, next step DH sperm freeze and IVF/ICSI

happylass Sat 02-Nov-13 16:51:11

Bunny - 33, TTC since June 12, had lap 3 weeks go, next step DH sperm freeze and IVF/ICSI
Happylass, 35, TTC since August 2012 but currently on a break. Still waiting to see consultant at FC. Appt Dec 19th

I just did a FRER. BFP!!!!!!! I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Will need to do a few more tests to make sure, but there is a very, very clear second line.

Thank you all so much for pushing me to do a proper test. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

happylass Sat 02-Nov-13 17:52:11

OMG Feather huge congrats!!! Been checking for news all afternoon. Brilliant start to the new thread grin

ladybunnikins Sat 02-Nov-13 17:53:09

Yippee!!!!!! Congratulations! Glad I won't be the only newbie on the helicopter thread when I'm brave enough to go there!

So disappointed in ICs!!!

ladybunnikins Sat 02-Nov-13 17:55:06

Happylass, 35, TTC since August 2012 but currently on a break. Still waiting to see consultant at FC. Appt Dec 19th

Ladybunnikins - 34, IVF instadiffer, EDD 14/7/14

I can't believe it. Thank you. I think I need to faint now! Lady, your confirmed one is coming!

Seriously though, I never, ever, ever believed I'd ever see these two lines. And the odds were so stacked against us, especially this month. If i can get a bfp, anyone can.

Thank you all so much for basically keeping me sane over the last couple of months. I wish I'd found you all much earlier.

Anyway, I'm here to stay if you'll have me?

Feather, ttc since Sept 11. One fallopian tube, 6 rounds of clomid. Thought there was no hope, then finally a bfp on 2 Nov 2013.

Xxxx

Foodylicious Sat 02-Nov-13 18:00:17

Massive congratulations feather, am thrilled for you. Been watching this one quietly with fx.
Well done you x x x

Foodylicious Sat 02-Nov-13 18:05:12

Feather, ttc since Sept 11. One fallopian tube, 6 rounds of clomid. Thought there was no hope, then finally a bfp on 2 Nov 2013.
Foodylicious - TTC Nov 2011, MC May 2013, BFP 2nd Oct 2013.

SidneyBristow Sat 02-Nov-13 18:12:13

Huge congrats Feather, that's wonderful, really pleased for you thanks definitely a good start to Happylass's new thread!!

Adding myself to the list so that the BFP fairy can find me:

Sidney, 38, TTC since July '12. Polyp to be removed 18Nov then on to private IVF appointments, to start cycling in Jan, if no BFP by then.

Foodylicious - TTC Nov 2011, MC May 2013, BFP 2nd Oct 2013.

Boodle9 Sat 02-Nov-13 18:15:02

That's marvellous news, Feather. Do these things come in 3s? Anyone else an imminent possibility?

feather I'm thrilled! I had a feeling

WHOOP!!!!!!! grin grin grin Nice one feather !!!!!! grin grin grin

<struggles in with a wheelbarrrow and starts carefully re-laying the yellow brick road, with an additional helicopter landing pad for easy access to the 'copter>

Well it's not me this time Boodle, I need a cycle back first! hmm

Who's due next?

Bunnygirlie Sat 02-Nov-13 18:44:38

Congrats feather smile and lady too of course

So where is that bastard BFP fairy?!?!?

Bunnygirlie Sat 02-Nov-13 18:45:36

Nor me boodle why do all the BFPs happen when my AF is here ?!?

Boodle9 Sat 02-Nov-13 19:02:23

Mine's due any day Bunny. Feeling PMS-y and massive temperature drop this morning. I'm rapidly approaching the point where my number of cycles trying will exceed my age...mega depressing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now