confuzzled......

(10 Posts)
elmoismyfriend Thu 10-Oct-13 20:33:42

been ttc for 3 years currently 6 days late.. negative pregnancy tests for the last week... all of a sudden the lower part of my stomach feels like ive eaten a ton of popping candy... what is this???

ChubbyKitty Thu 10-Oct-13 20:43:00

Not sure but bumping for yousmile

What other symptoms have you got if any?

elmoismyfriend Thu 10-Oct-13 20:48:23

sore boobs... fatigue... dizziness... just off the top of my head... I just wanna know sad

GP for a blood test?

elmoismyfriend Thu 10-Oct-13 21:33:56

havent been yet... dont want to feel like im pestering them.. they must be sick of me.. just wanted to know if this is a symptom or just my body being stupid...

ChubbyKitty Fri 11-Oct-13 00:46:56

Do they do phone appointments these days? Just a little chat with a doctor might at least give you a rough idea of what might be going on.

If not then I would second blood test.

elmoismyfriend Fri 11-Oct-13 13:03:12

tried to call drs today for an appointment but nothing till Wednesday so got to calk monday to book in... ehy is it so hard to get an appointment these days... arggghhhangry

RaRa1988 Fri 11-Oct-13 16:15:15

Ring first thing on Monday for an urgent same-day appt. Or, if you're really eager/desperate to know, you could pop to the WIC over the weekend or get an appt with the out-of-hours GPs...

elmoismyfriend Sat 12-Oct-13 01:38:57

going to wait till Monday and demand for a same day appt... cant wait much longer... took a test this morning and its faint line... but I just wanna know for sure..

englishteacher78 Sat 12-Oct-13 06:04:11

Why does it take so long? The government removed the 'target' for GP appointments. And on top of that too many people go with colds.
But regardless crossing fingers for you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now