The September BFP bus, second thread and not even September yet

(945 Posts)
Kemie Thu 29-Aug-13 23:37:16

Please join the new bus here, the old one's all out of gas....

DisneyDiva87 Mon 09-Sep-13 12:31:28

We've moved thread ladies. I can't do a link, Disney posted a link further back x

Pencilsandprams Fri 06-Sep-13 22:28:31

Just to update - I think my expected AF / BFP date is the 16th. So sorry to hear about your bad week. x

theborrower Fri 06-Sep-13 22:26:59

This thread had gotten looooong!

I'm out - AF came on Monday, so I'm on CD5 of TTC#3 now. It's so not going to happen this month either as we're going to stay w family for a wee holiday this month and sharing a room w the wee one, right in the middle of my cycle. There's to the month after!

Good luck everyone!

Hugs justhayley. Hang in there sweetheart xxxx

Nottalotta Fri 06-Sep-13 18:08:35

Ah sorry to hear that justhayley. I am deter.ined to hold out til af due for those very reasons. Hope you are ok and your DH time home coincides with you ov.

PurpleGeekyGirl Fri 06-Sep-13 18:02:00

Masses of love and hugs to you justhayley xxxx

onefunkymama Fri 06-Sep-13 17:57:25

justhayley I was in the exact same position as you three weeks ago. Four BFPs then four days later awful bleeding. Its horrible, and being so early you get very limited sympathy. Hang in there, you'll get your baby, I'm sure

SkylerRose Fri 06-Sep-13 17:21:30

Can I join? The witch is just arriving today grin happy as its been 90 days lol
SkylarRose ttc #1 cycle 3 BFP ?

gillywillywoo Fri 06-Sep-13 10:38:54

Hello everyone smile
I've had a reeeeeaaaally busy week in work and I'm absolutely exhausted! Working today til 6 and think I will just collapse at the end of it!!!

Haven't had a proper chance to look on here all week so I've missed soooo much! Hope everyone is well and sorry to anyone who got caught by AF.
Congrats to any new BFPs smile

I'm going to Paris for the day tomorrow with some colleagues which will be nice! Looking forward to it.
Back late tomorrow night then Sunday is brother in laws bday so going out for lunch and having family fun.

Then shag week begins!!!!! grin
Will be dtd as much as poss next week and the week after actually as my cycles are still a bit unpredictable. Also started OPKs a couple of days ago so... Lets go!
gringringringrin

Gonna check in on the new bus now as well before this one fills up.

internationallove985 Fri 06-Sep-13 09:48:29

Hi everyone. The boards too full for me to check if we have any newbies. if we do welcome aboard and if we have any B.F.Ps congratulations and if A.F has got anyone better luck for next cycle.
I'm almost finished on the period from hell. It was coming out in clots and I had the most horrendos headache. I'm only usually on for 3-4 days, but I came on last Sat and I'm still on very slightly now. I'm seeing my friend later on. Hopefully A.F will have completely cleared off by then. Either way I'm still going to D.T.D. Not had any action since last Sat morning when A.F rudely interupted, so I will be pouncing on him. (big smile)
Also have to be honest. I have to say I have also not been on because the green eyed monster got the better of me, again. I always promise myself that I wont let it get the better of me, but it always seems to manage to.
I'm back on board now and back to creating new life. xxx

internationallove985 Fri 06-Sep-13 09:37:46

Hi Just Hayley. Hugs and support to you. I can empathise fully with the heartache of a miscarriage. I also get where you're coming from as well when you say it's like someone has played a practical joke on you by giving you a positive and then taking all away. xx

leezl Fri 06-Sep-13 00:08:47

So glad to hear from you Justhayley - though very sad to hear of your situation sad hugs and cake to you <3

justhayley Fri 06-Sep-13 00:02:01

Hiya thanks for your messages, can't believe the last thread got filled up so quickly. Sorry I havnt replied sooner just had a horrible week and havnt been able to face anything baby related.
After my last post re my horrible bleed on monday went to A&E and the EPU and had another 2 pregnancy tests. Both were weakly positive. I had an internal scan and blood test and yesterday my worst fears came true and miscarriage was confirmed. (although i knew on monday my little bean had gone). I'm absolutely devastated after trying for so long and then getting my BFP on Friday feel like it was ripped away from me so quickly. I feel like iv been on an emotional roller coaster this week. Part of me wishes I never POAS when I did, if I stuck to the original plan to do it Monday when I started bleeding I would have been disappointed but just thought AF arrived.
I wanted to be pregnant so much this month & did everything possible to get a BFP. With DPs job (Army) and my erratic cycles we don't have many opportunities to get pregnant, this month was perfect for so many reasons, & it was strange I really believed I'd conceive in august & get my BFP on the 2nd. I even very randomly prayed and told god he better give me a baby this month (im not even particularly religious). Feel like someone's played a really cruel joke on me by giving me my positive and 2 days later taking it away.
DP is away until mid October & after that only home weekends so who knows when we'll get another try - probably over the Christmas holidays which seems like forever away.hmm

DisneyDiva87 Thu 05-Sep-13 14:19:59

It's a little early but thought it best to get the new bus going sooner rather than later and I'm going to be MIA for the weekend as I am going home so shall be super busy!

Ipsumlorem Thu 05-Sep-13 13:20:12

<waves back at onelifeonechance and everyone else on the bus> I'll hop off here then and follow you ladies across to the new bus smile

Ipsumlorem Thu 05-Sep-13 13:12:30

Thanks bloumermaid, and no I'm a scientist (hence the overexcitement at the thought of experimenting with opks wink )

onelifeonechance Thu 05-Sep-13 13:11:58

Ooo Disney well done on the new bus, i'll stop yacking and disembark

onelifeonechance Thu 05-Sep-13 13:09:11

Ok, thanks wispa that's good, wasn't sure how i was meant to not pee/drink for so long in the daytime hence the comment about women getting a tougher time. But on reflection i am very glad i'm a woman, less hairy for a start (although with the amount i removed from my legs this morning in preparation for our weekend dtdeeding away that is debatable!!)
Plus when we do finally get our BFPs we get to do the fun part of actually growing a real life person (eek! that suddenly sounds v serious, surely we have to undergo some form of test or tick box questionnaire first to check we're up to the task)

Hello Ipsumlorem and all other newcomers smile (waving)

Ipsumlorem Thu 05-Sep-13 13:08:55

BFP buddies it is <whispa>!wink I was determined not to get so over excited this time - I was symptom spotting etc the last 2 cycles we tried and ended up very dissapointed - but I just can't help it!!!! I think I need to work on my total lack of self control grin

DisneyDiva87 Thu 05-Sep-13 13:07:41

I've just created part 3 of the bus cause we can only run up 1000 messages per thread and we are getting terribly close.

New bus is here

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/1844304-September-bus-PART-3-Boy-were-a-chatty-lot

DisneyDiva87 Thu 05-Sep-13 13:04:54

There you see her,
Lying there across the bed,
She don't want to give you head,
But there's something about her
And although you're scared, still your dying to try,
You wanna shag the girl.

Yes you want her,
Look at her you know you do,
It's clear that she wants you too,
There's no need to ask her.
It don't take a word,
Not a single word.
Go on and shag the girl

Bloumermaid Thu 05-Sep-13 13:04:44

Welcome ipsumlorem! (Are you a copywriter/designer by any chance?)

My Disney offering:
When you pee upon a stick
Faint or strong, thin or thick
If you see a line your baby dreams come true!

wispaxmas Thu 05-Sep-13 12:58:27

Ipsumlorem Welcome to the bus! I'm on CD9 of suspected 28 as well, using OPKs from tomorrow too, we could be BFP buddies! I feel a bit silly typing that grin

leezl Thu 05-Sep-13 12:54:43

Love all the songs!! Well done ladies!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now