Threw away negative test, but..

(15 Posts)
Writerwannabe83 Wed 28-Aug-13 09:41:27

Oh no, we'll never mind! I used a CB 3 days before I got my actual BFP and it was a BFN. I convinced myself I wasn't pregnant seeing as CB is meant to detect pregnancy 4 days prior to AF being due (which it was when I tested) yet it didn't for me.

Good luck with future testing x x

Daysies Wed 28-Aug-13 08:19:35

CB Digital says not pregnant.. Will wait another week!

Daysies Tue 27-Aug-13 11:53:40

Going to work now, there WILL be an update tomorrow!

propertyNIGHTmareBEFOREXMAS Tue 27-Aug-13 11:53:12

Happened to me. Negative when I went to bed but was positive at 10am the next day. The result is now 4 years old :-)

Writerwannabe83 Tue 27-Aug-13 11:50:47

Altogether now, POAS POAS POAS POAS

POAS!!

Writerwannabe83 Tue 27-Aug-13 11:35:52

When I tested with FMU it came back BFN - but when I tested later in the afternoon, at about 4pm it came back as BFP!! I got 6 BFPs that evening grin

I chose to test again the next morning in the presence of my husband and two tests, both done with FMU came back as negative!!

The quality of FMU is a myth!! grin

If you got a very strong line on the test you did earlier then it might indicate that your levels are high enough to register whether its a FMU sample or not??

Do you have no more cheaply tests??

Daysies Tue 27-Aug-13 11:27:21

Waiting til tomorrow, to buy a digital test and use my very best first wee of the day! I've drunk a lot this morning already and don't want to waste £13!!

Didyeaye Tue 27-Aug-13 11:26:52

You know the only way we can give an opinion is if we can see it? grin

Bumbolina Tue 27-Aug-13 11:24:41

POAS!!!

Bumbolina Tue 27-Aug-13 11:24:24

This happened to me... am now 6 months pregnant grin

Writerwannabe83 Tue 27-Aug-13 11:18:21

How can you wait until tomorrow morning????

POAS now!! grin

Daysies Tue 27-Aug-13 11:15:38

I got them online, they say you can read results after 5 minutes. This is the first time I have ever seen another line on any of these tests, and I might have been checking the ones in the bin later in the day... So I don't think it is an evap line, its really bright pink too!

Of course I will do another tomorrow morning, and try to have a little more patience! Fingers and toes crossed!

Writerwannabe83 Tue 27-Aug-13 11:09:12

What do the instructions say about how long it can take for the results to appear? One brand I used said to only discard after 10 minutes whereas other tests said to discard after 3 minutes.

If the instructions indicate you should have waited longer then you should re-test. The best of lucky

Daysies Tue 27-Aug-13 10:52:18

Went to the bathroom around an hour later, and I am not joking when I say there is a very strong second line. My problem is that I don't know when it came up!!

I threw the test away after about 2 minutes, and came downstairs.. has anyone ever had a strong line come up like this and can I celebrate yet??

Much love , thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now