(1000 Posts)
BeetleBeetle Tue 30-Jul-13 09:33:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

nobeer Tue 30-Jul-13 09:38:17

thanks beetle!

chocolocodowninacapulco Tue 30-Jul-13 09:41:09

Well done beetle. How's everyone today?

Fabuluce Tue 30-Jul-13 10:09:02

Yay - found you! So what's for dinner today? I'm thinking roast chicken, roast spuds, carrots, broccoli, leeks, courgettes, yorkies and lashings of gravy grin

Wow I am so ready for these follies to be harvested - my lower tum feels ready to pop!

Fabuluce Tue 30-Jul-13 10:11:13

Hello!!

I wrote a post and it disappeared - boo.

I'm so ready for these follies to be harvested - my lower tum is ready to pop!

So what's for tea then? I'm thinking roast chicken, roast potatoes, carrots, peas, courgettes, leeks, yorkies and lashings of gravy grin

Fabuluce Tue 30-Jul-13 10:12:06

Ha - and bollox - there it was found!!

nobeer Tue 30-Jul-13 10:38:42

That sounds lovely fab. Can I come round for dinner?

I'm fine, got a bit of AF pains, I stopped taking the pill on Friday, and start taking estradiol tablets tomorrow. The next exciting stage is coming up soon!

BeetleBeetle Tue 30-Jul-13 10:42:27

NoCupcakesOrCocktails Tue 30-Jul-13 11:15:55

Hello I'm on my way home. Still a bit out of it. They got 17 eggs, DH's sperm looked better than the last sample. Had a few minutes of stress as we had to wait for the consultant to decide if we could go for a fresh transfer due to the bleeding. He has decided we can go ahead as lining has increased a bit and bleeding has stopped.

Thanks for all the good luck vibes xxx

Pipbin Tue 30-Jul-13 11:50:19

Hello ladies.
Nothing to report here, just marking my place on the new thread.

chocolocodowninacapulco Tue 30-Jul-13 11:58:33

Well done cups, 17! Great news too that you will be able to have a fresh transfer. X

chocolocodowninacapulco Tue 30-Jul-13 12:05:48

Boring tea today for me fab tuna pasta bake- as I'm cooking! Sorry you're feeling uncomfortable, when is your next scan?

beetle heatwave temporarily on hold, pissing down with rain and dreary as fuck <gets in swearing quota>.

Sorry about the pains beer , but exciting about the next stage.

Hello pip what day of jabs are you on?

Wot no brooker! maybe. Hello to any lurkers

Fabuluce Tue 30-Jul-13 12:30:40

Roast is allowed today as it is bloody miserable outside and we need something to cheer us up - last week it was 30c - today 19c and pissing it down! Have just spent the last hour in the rain with the nephew feeding goats and playing on tractors - very cute smile

Everyone is welcome to come round and join usgrin btw I love tuna pasta! Never boring for me!

Fabuluce Tue 30-Jul-13 12:36:32

Chocs I've got EC tomorrow smile

Cups - that's a great haul - well done you! Now time to do some relaxing and let those eggs and sperm get down and do the business!

Fabuluce Tue 30-Jul-13 12:37:38

Mmm the braised beef one pot sounds yum Beetle!

chocolocodowninacapulco Tue 30-Jul-13 13:03:20

I knew that fab blush. <focuses brain on something other than symptom spotting>. Who is it who mentioned having EC on Saturday then?! Doh!

nobeer Tue 30-Jul-13 13:04:47

cups that's brilliant! Fingers crossed for a fresh transfer in a few days.

BrookerC Tue 30-Jul-13 13:05:46

I'm here I'm here runs in late all breathless thanks beetle
cups well done lovely. Now you are under strict orders from me to rest & stress no more (for today anyway) There will be loads of time for stress over the coming weeks.Today your body needs you to sleep & relax. smile
fab dinner sounds lush! Yorkies soaking in gravy-what's not to like? Mmmmm
choco you have mighty fine will power lady grin
beer hope AF rocks up soon. x
twinks can't help on the FET but I think as in ivf clinics use varying degrees of drugs. I think mine opt for the almost drug free route. It's great that the 3 of you can do this together.
Hi to everyone else x

nobeer Tue 30-Jul-13 13:15:50

choco I get confused on who's doing what and when! Maybe we could do a little update about who's doing what and when etc?

I'll kick off.
Nobeer: 1st IVF cycle ever. Did EC beginning of July, hoping to do FET mid Aug (if body behaves and all goes according to how it should). Starting estradiol tablets this week.

nobeer Tue 30-Jul-13 13:17:29

And a meal update: Lemon and garlic chicken with roast squash for lunch, salad for tea.

Fabuluce Tue 30-Jul-13 14:11:05

Yum nobeer that sounds lush!

Me: 2nd round IVF, ec tomorrow - whoop! 1st round successful in jan but mmc at 8weeks. 2nd time's the charm is the hope this time smile

BeetleBeetle Tue 30-Jul-13 14:12:06

Missmidden Tue 30-Jul-13 14:13:09

Hello, sorry to gate crash here, but after several weeks of thinking I should join this thread I have now finally started stimms (day 4) so am going to start needing some people to lean on soon! It seems like there are lots of lovely people here so I hope you will have me smile

This is my first ever IVF cycle, although we have a 3 year old DD who was conceived naturally. No specific cause found for not conceiving this time, but it looks like ageing eggs and thin lining may be involved.

Now I have one specific question: is it normal to get lots of EWCM this early on? I am due to start on cetrotide (on short protocol) and have my first scan tomorrow but am worried my body may be gearing up to ovulate too early. I assume this is most unlikely, and maybe everyone gets EWCM all the time when on stimms? I could call the clinic but I seem to have a question a day for them at the moment and I am sure they must think I am a real pain!

Can anyone please offer any advice?

BeetleBeetle Tue 30-Jul-13 14:18:56

BeetleBeetle Tue 30-Jul-13 14:21:50

This thread is not accepting new messages.