The Elderberry Pavlovas who will graduate (thread 12)

(1000 Posts)
CharmingCats Mon 15-Jul-13 20:08:58

Roll up, roll up for the best discussions of ewcm, opk, ic and double dying you'll ever have. Probably.

The smallprint - Berries have a strict entrance criteria (TTC #1, over 30, TTC for 3+months, NO instadiffers, must have a special pot) and def no mention of baby dust or baby dancing UGH !!! Ooh we are strict...please note your house may be at risk if you do not keep up repayments lol

Oooo last message for me?!

<wiggles arse>

star we're on the new shuttle! Click mummy's link above and join us....

Starkin Mon 12-Aug-13 07:35:59

Morning ladies, how is everyone?

Off to the docs today, not looking forward to it :-( convinced he'll tell me I'll never have babies....no stay positive, stay positive.

I'll nurse my sunburn to take my mind off it!

Poor you Kuma. We've got a new thread started, come on over and have a moan

Bunnygirlie Sat 10-Aug-13 08:56:12

<wanders in to see if everyone made the shuttle>

kuma get ye on the shuttle my luv!

IamKuma Sat 10-Aug-13 08:13:47

Happy weekend everyone.

Mine has started with the arrival of AF angry 3 days late, I'm unimpressed with my body mentally torturing me like this. Wine tonight I think....

I'm off furniture shopping today, whats everyone else up to?

Bunnygirlie Fri 09-Aug-13 23:53:04

So have I filled up this thread yet wink

Bunnygirlie Fri 09-Aug-13 23:51:55

Unless AF or spotting starts, in which case I'll be straight on the wine!!!

Bunnygirlie Fri 09-Aug-13 23:50:55

Right I'm off to Bedfordshire, see you on the other side

Bunnygirlie Fri 09-Aug-13 23:47:07
Bunnygirlie Fri 09-Aug-13 23:39:23

Will do.

Have you rolled up the RoR?

Checked behind the SoP?

Picked up the PoP?

Can somebody drag over the CLoL?

Bunny I'm ready to board... Any chance of a link to help the sausage shuffling sat nav??

Bunnygirlie Fri 09-Aug-13 23:29:55

ATTENTION BERRIES !

Sausage shuttle will be leaving shortly, please pack away all belongings, check under the sofa and form an orderly queue!

boom that's amazing you are such a clever stick! Well done you.

Hmm pets, not easy especially when they're new. Can boomdog be kept out of the living room til he understands? I assume you know all the trucks but like I said before I'm really happy to have a cyber natter about dog behaviour if it would help.

bunny that cat has got ambition!

Getting a bit crowded in here... Who's in charge of ordering the sausage shuttle??

Bunnygirlie Fri 09-Aug-13 23:24:04

Come on peeps we need to fill this thread ......

Bunnygirlie Fri 09-Aug-13 23:19:39

New kitty is trying to rip up our carpets, aren't pets fun!

Yes, 'twas me, no more bloody essays! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Boomdog is an idiot and shat all over the living room today. So, business as usual hmm

grin bunny

Yeah it's bonkers innit. So who has handed in their last essay?? Was it you lady?

And how is boomdog 2 settling now?

I'm ok thanks, trying to stay sane and that means doing one day at a time, but the days keep plodding by so that's as good as I can ask for! Life is never simple eh? Oh to be one of those 'I thought about a scrotum and whoops I got duffed' girls and I know a few grrrrrr

Bunnygirlie Fri 09-Aug-13 23:07:32

Yay thunder welcome back!

Oops didn't mean to post before asking how you were Thunder!

Hi Thunder! There you are. Yes, we're all going a little bit mental actually its mostly me going mental and everyone else is quite calm in comparison this is possibly the busiest 2ww of all time!

Oh duh, of course she was, I even commented on her post! I think my mind is being rotted by clomid and self-pity!

Hey everyone, I am here (thanks for the nudge bunny)

Yeah I'm ok thanks, been hiding from everything recently mostly in petrified fear. I swear I used to be quite a robust, cheerful person, honest!

Just had a cursory catch up- barking, what's happening with the spotting?

It's getting a bit fraught in here now you're all synchronising eh? I can't feel the tension building. Come on ladies, I am waggling the pompoms yeah who am I kidding, you all know me well enough that I don't possess that kind of cheer but you know what I mean go egg go!

This thread is not accepting new messages.