Anyone testing around the 25th?

(267 Posts)
Wildwaterfalls Mon 15-Jul-13 15:13:36

Looking for company! I'm 1dpo now (I think) and already feeling nauseous.

We're TTC#2, DD1 is 10 months, still bf so some luteal phase issues <waves to anyone from the TTC while bf thread>.

We hit all the right days with dtd I think so fingers crossed.

Anyone else?

pxmx Tue 27-Aug-13 11:23:14

Hi again wild i'm fine thanks i'm currently in the tww. Af is due on the 2nd sept so ill be testing then (if she's not already shown up) I used opks this month so at least i know we dtd at the right time, i'm not getting my hopes up after last month & if it dont happen this month i will be booking an app at the docs. Delighted for you & keeping my fingers x for me smile

Wildwaterfalls Mon 26-Aug-13 21:29:18

Hi pxmx! How are you? How is this cycle going for you? Hope you have had, or will soon have, a BFP!

Thanks for the congratulations everyone! Trying to relax and enjoy the good news...

Cupcake11 Mon 26-Aug-13 13:59:02

Yes Wild! grin That's great news!
Hope the bfp comes soon for everyone else on the thread too.

pxmx Mon 26-Aug-13 13:22:44

wild and cupcake just catching up on the thread and delighted at your good news, congrats to you both on your bfp's!!!!!May babies will be lovely ;)

Wildwaterfalls Mon 26-Aug-13 08:39:08

Oh really sorry to hear that Soul. Very frustrating. I hate it when I'm late and get BFNs.

Fingers crossed in a way that AF will show up soon, and next month will be your month!!!

SoulTrain Mon 26-Aug-13 08:36:56

Congratulations Wild! thanks Very exciting!

I got a negative yesterday and today, miscalculated so period actually due Saturday so not sure what's going on. I got a very early positive with DS so was disappointed yesterday but expecting it today. I guess AF will show up soon.

Happy for you all though! I'll have a wine on your behalves!

Wildwaterfalls Mon 26-Aug-13 08:33:57

Yay Cupcake I got a BFP too this morning!!! Can't believe it! gringrin

It's my turn to sleep in this morning but I'm lying here with the test on my nightstand and keep checking it to make sure grin

Bless your DH for trying to make sure you eat well!

Cupcake11 Sun 25-Aug-13 21:48:12

Thanks for being so happy for me by the way thanks

Cupcake11 Sun 25-Aug-13 21:47:14

Yes it's our first, it's just about sinking in I think! smile I was sick yesterday morning but I think that's because dh was stuffing me full of so much 'goodness' it was too much for breakfast.

I'll keep checking back to see how you're getting on.

Wildwaterfalls Sun 25-Aug-13 20:04:55

No I didn't! Was up at 5am with DD trying to get her to sleep a bit more - really needed the loo and too sleepy to remember to POAS.

But I didn't mind in a way - I have a feeling this isn't our month and I just hate getting bfns so almost rather just wait for AF. I'll see how I feel tmw morning.

So pleased for you though!!! Has it sunk in yet? I'm sure you said before but is this DC1? Hope you don't have morning sickness yet!

Cupcake11 Sun 25-Aug-13 15:59:47

Did you test in the end today Wild?

Cupcake11 Fri 23-Aug-13 07:50:54

Thanks Wild and Soul - I think I'm still in shock grin(although of course it's still very early days.)

Really hope you get your bfp this month too. Fingers tightly crossed for you.

SoulTrain Fri 23-Aug-13 07:26:55

Hi All,

AF due on Sunday, ttc #2. Days are draaaaaging. I think I have been convincing myself into symptoms but actually just feeling PMT-y.

Congratulations to Cupcake, very exciting!

Wildwaterfalls Fri 23-Aug-13 07:19:19

Yes yes yes!!! Congratulations!!! So pleased for you. I had a good feeling about it grin

Enjoy celebrating!! How are you feeling?

Cupcake11 Fri 23-Aug-13 06:08:52

BFP Wild! Sorry for the earl post but dh is away and I'm bursting to tell someone! Woke up at three want to test but made myself hold on until six.

Wildwaterfalls Thu 22-Aug-13 20:11:22

Thanks Cupcake - angry on your behalf that doctors make you feel like that though!!

Really really hope you'll get your BFP tomorrow!

Cupcake11 Thu 22-Aug-13 13:54:26

Ha, you poor thing! Doctors make me want to burst into tears every time I see them so that wouldn't be a symptom for me!
No sign of AF yet but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Let me know if you get any more symptoms!

Wildwaterfalls Thu 22-Aug-13 09:52:38

I know what you mean about the mixed feeling re testing v waiting for AF. When I think I might be pregnant I am quite happy to wait in a way as I want that dream to last! smile Any sign if AF so far?

I'm due on Monday so still a while to go. Have had a kind of symptom though: went to the GP yesterday as DD has a rash, and when he told me off (rather rudely) for essentially wasting his time I burst into tears and couldn't stop crying for most of the rest of the afternoon. Very blush and very unlike me...

Have pulled myself together now!!

Cupcake11 Wed 21-Aug-13 12:51:39

When is AF due for you wild? I wouldn't worry about no symptoms, how many of them are in our heads anyway? About 90 per cent I'd guess.

I'm going to try to hold out till Friday, AF is due tomorrow and if I'm not pregnant I'd rather find out that way then with a BFN. It's funny though, when I was convinced I was pregnant I had no problem waiting to test, now I think I'm not I just want to do it to know one way or the other.

Wildwaterfalls Wed 21-Aug-13 10:16:25

How interesting re potential implementation bleeding. I think soreness of boobs does come and go, so I wouldn't feel too negative about that.

My lightheadedness only lasted a couple of hours and now I'm back to feeling completely normal / no symptoms again...hmm

Not sure when to start testing - Sunday at the latest I think. Will you last till Friday?

Cupcake11 Tue 20-Aug-13 21:29:47

Feeling lightheaded is a good sign! I've been really upset today because my boobs have been less sore. I had a bit of brown spotting on Sunday which I'd convinced myself was implantation bleeding. I've never had spotting before my period before.
But then I woke up this morning and my boobs felt fine so I don't think it's my month. They do feel tender again now but I'm not sure it would come and go like that if I was pregnant hmm
I keep changing my mind on when I'm going to test, I'm going to try to wait till Friday as I'm off work so can spend it being happy or sad - either way I'd rather be at home!

Wildwaterfalls Tue 20-Aug-13 18:52:57

Hi Cupcake! I think the boobs thing sounds really promising! Any news yet? It's almost Friday isn't it??

I had my first little potential symptom just now, feeling very shaky and lightheaded. But that could very well be my light lunch and active afternoon!

I bought Internet cheap tests this time as I hated wasting the money last month - but that does mean I have 30 tests lying in the bathroom wanting to be done!! No point today do - only 8dpo!

Cupcake11 Sun 18-Aug-13 10:00:03

Hi Wild, it's probably not a symptom, I'm just trying to get my head around the whole cm monitoring. I'm not temping or using ov kits so its all I've got to go on really.

I haven't had any symptoms other than really, really sore boobs. Even when I'm just sitting there they're throbbing. I always get sore boobs before af but I checked this thread for when I got them last time and it was just a few days before af, this month it was over a week. As usual it could mean something or it could be absolutely nothing.

Af is due on Thursday but I'm going to wait till Friday before testing. Let me know if you start to get any symptoms...

Wildwaterfalls Sat 17-Aug-13 17:30:39

How's it going Cupcake? Do you think the CM might be a pregnancy symptom? Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Are you testing mid next week?

Complete absence of symptoms here... I've never felt less nauseous / achy etc in my life! hmm But otoh this is 5dpo so perhaps that is the explanation.... Not giving up yet! Will probably test next weekend or a day or two before

Cupcake11 Thu 15-Aug-13 09:47:21

My god, some people are so rude! Even if you do suspect someone is pregnant you wait until they're ready to tell you before asking! shock

Yes, you're right. Ovulation CM is clear and stretchy but I thought CM in general was meant to wind down after ovulation - mine seems to be getting heavier. Oh well, only seven days till I can poas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now