TTC #2 and turning into a nut job! Part 2!

(999 Posts)
BartBaby Wed 19-Jun-13 08:00:54

Still ttc. Still nutty. Come join us smile

fedupofrainydays Sat 27-Jul-13 07:53:01

Oh I know geta it's so sad. I've had that too and been gutted when woken up.

Btw I think you are doing amazing. I think I would have semi exploded by now if your story was me - not sure i could deal with such a head fuck. I'd be screaming at EPU asking them to tell me wtf was going on. But I am a bit crazy at the mo. so impressed by your calmness in relation to this, it cannot be easy. big hugs xx

dildoos Sat 27-Jul-13 08:00:04

Geta I think that's reAlly bad of epau ESP on such a sensitive matter! Your doing really well!
Fed up how you doing?
Abi how you feeling?
Bart- I see a line gringringringringringrin congratulations!!!!
Stone- could you go to gp and ask for hcg blood tests?
Muzzy how are you doing?
Hello everyone else hope your all well!
I wish I could scroll down and text as I forget what I have read from who?
Happy weekend!

Update- going for a new job! Mighty excited. Xxxx

StoneBaby Sat 27-Jul-13 08:02:58

bart I can see a faint line too grin

So tested this morning and nothing so I guess I've skipped this month period. I'll go abd see my GP on Monday if af doesn't turn up at the weekend. I'm still nauseous with cramps and tommy aches (streching muscles)

StoneBaby Sat 27-Jul-13 08:14:31

geta sad for you and angry at epu

So 2 bfp this month [yepee] great news and congratulations to abi and * bart*

getagoldtoof Sat 27-Jul-13 08:16:42

Argh, Stone, that is so frustrating. Do you temp ever? Can give a good indication of what your body is up to. I suppose you can be reasonably sure you ov'd on 8-9, but it may have been a surge, and you actually ov'd later?

Bart, that is just such good news, it's properly visible for 10/12 dpo. Congrats.

I bitched about epu to my friend who is a nurse. She said, yep - the nhs is crap. A doctor on her ward pronounced a patient dead, and began calling the next of kin - before my friend pointed out, actually he isn't dead.

BartBaby Sat 27-Jul-13 08:29:58

I still cant believe it though! Im sure there will be no line tomorrow lol.

Good luck for the new job dildoos

Hugs for you geta i cant imagine how it feels to be going through that. Boo to the epu! Definately doesnt fill us with confidence when even the nhs employees are slagging it off hmm

fedup what a strange dream! The milk was a nightmare sometimes though wasnt it lol. I used to wake up soaked sometimes during the night. Esp if id been laying on one if them even just a little bit.

And stone i hope you can find out soon what is going on. Like geta said is it maybe possible you ov'd later?

AbiBub Sat 27-Jul-13 09:19:48

Bart - that is certainly a line and in a few days if tou do another it should come up even darker I would think fir sure! Congratulations lovely so pleased for you!
Love the superdrug tests!! :0)

Geta biggest hugz to you, you are certainly having a tough time of it and epu are not making it any easier :0 ( jjust imagine you are giving them a giant kick up the butt!!

Fedup I am keeping my fx still and hopefully we will get another bfp on the thread. Im thinking its a good reason why you ov early this cycle, hopefully that mean your lp is even longer to help with sticky bean!!

Gonna post this as not on final page yet and don't want to loose what I've written! !

AbiBub Sat 27-Jul-13 09:36:25

Dildoos all ok here, had really intense pains this morning and a bowt of nausea straight afterwards so I am telling myself that everything is just building itself and rearranging down there. Im on tender hooks really as it feels horrid that it feels like af pains. Still got nausea such fun bits feel loose still so im just putting that down to possibly self cleaning fru fru, I know that our bodies do that from time to time expel stuff that it doesnt need so hoping this is all it is.hope all goes well with going for the new job, keeping fx yhat you get it!

I am so wanting to get more superdrug tests as doing another test would put my mind at rest a bit, but do you think thats just silly?

Stone - thats just pants that you ate not getting an answer, I positively hate limbo!!! The fact that you have nausea and stretching muscle cramps which is so similar to what im having might just mean you're pg but hcg levels are lower maybe? What happened with dc1 test wise, when did you test and get a bfp back then? I didnt show up a very faint line with ds until 6wks6days, before that the tests were alway bfn, so I still have fx for sure!!

So good plans for the weekend? smile

BartBaby Sat 27-Jul-13 10:02:19

Thanks ladies grin i really hope it is right, but still darent get my hopes up just in case. Ive still got the other test left which i will try to do monday if i can wait til then dh says he see's a line too though so thats a good sign surely.

abi i dont think thats silly at all! Its a small price to pay for outting your mind at rest. I think i will be doing a few more before it finally sinks in.

I think we are off to Whitby today. Hoping its not too busy though!

Ninunina Sat 27-Jul-13 10:26:57

CONGRATULATIONS Bart!!!!That is a line for sure gringringrin

Sorry you're having a tough time geta. I think you deserve a bit of spoiling. How about a little trip to the shops?

I am dying to POAS now since Abi and Bart have started a trend! I'm only 8dpo so I'll have to wait til at least 10dpo. I'm not really feeling any symptoms though, so will no doubt be wasting a test!

2beornot Sat 27-Jul-13 12:36:29

Afternoon everyone.

I go to a wedding a look what happens - only another BFP!! Well done Bart. smile.

Geta that sounds crap what you've been going through. I hope there's a resolution around the corner, coz this limbo you're in atm sound like shit. sad

Abi if I were in your position I think I'd be testing daily. Fingers crossed you've got a sticky one this time.

Funny how everyone seems to be potty training too! My dd is 2 and a half and doesn't seem to know when she needs to go. I feel guilty too because I work FT and were pretty hectic too so we haven't had the time at home to devote to her. I'm refusing to book anything in over the weekend of 10/11 plus DH is off the Fri and Mon so that's four whole days to devote to her. I think it should be obvious by then if she's ready or not. I always said we'd do it in her time but the older she gets the harder it is to relax about it. She's later than most I know IRL already.

misshoohaa Sat 27-Jul-13 13:32:21

That's a line Bart! Test as much as you want, I think I would be testing constantly if I was you - and thanks ladies for the super drug test tips.

I caved at Tescos and bought a clear blue digital ovk. Although bit miffed you can't buy extra sticks for them - seriously!? That's 25 quid a month!!
Might start temping as well, got a good thermometer when DS was born so maybe that a better shout.

You just take it when you wake up in the morning don't you? I've got on of those ovulation apps so I guess plug the results in there!

Sorry you're in limbo stone, but hopefully it's a secret late BFP.

Did any one read the farting thread? gringringringringringrin Hilarious. And girls are meant to be delicate. It will cheer your up if you need a laugh!

2beornot Sat 27-Jul-13 15:29:01

miss are you sure you can't buy extra sticks? I never used em but I'm sure I've seen boxes of them with " only use with cb monitor" on them.

muzzy1 Sat 27-Jul-13 15:43:34

Oh wow another bfp!! Congrats Bart that is most defiantly a line!!
Sorry I only skim read quickly as we are away for the weekend. It's also taking my mind off poas which is good! I will catch up properly tomorrow. Abi my af is not due for another week so still early days!

onelittlepiglet Sat 27-Jul-13 16:43:59

Amazing - congratulations Bart!,, that's lovely news. Two BFPs is a few days.

Hope everyone else is feeling ok. I'm getting the house sorted and tidied and all the washing dine. Makes me feel good when it's all nice and sorted out!

It's DTD time most of next week so want to be relaxed!

StoneBaby Sat 27-Jul-13 18:25:55

abi for my DS I tested on a fr the day before af was due and had a very faint line so I used a cb digital the day after which was positive. I don't think I had a 'false' opk as my cycles are always 31-32 days.

Good dtd and poas for you all smile

BartBaby Sat 27-Jul-13 21:49:18

Cheers everyone smile going to do the other test in the morning just to check its not an evap line or a faulty one or something. I still darent believe it as dont want to get my hopes up to be disappointed.

We went to the sea side today for the day. Had a lovely day and some fish and chips and a go in the arcade and some ice cream. Got back to the car and couldnt find my car keys. Realised then that id only gone and left the car unlocked, with the key sat on ds's car seat!! I couldnt believe id done that blush luckily the car was still there. And dh didnt tell me off!

AbiBub Sun 28-Jul-13 00:55:47

Oh gosh bart that sounds like something I would do!!! The main thing is that the car was still there grin perhaps baby brain is starting early, I know it is with me! ! Fx for the morning test, do let us know how you get on!! ? I know what you mean about not believing it, I guess its just because its early days thats why we feel that way! ?! Thank you, putting mind at rest is a good thing I feel, hopefully all sticks well with you too! :0)

Stone im still keeping my fx for you for sure! It seems odd to me that I got a bfp so early on as last time it took ages to get that result, so just goes to show that my two pg are very much different! Perhaps yours will be like that too? Either way I hope that you are out of limbo soon as you deserve to have an answer!

One hope the dtd next week goes to plan!! :0) sounds like you have had a productive day so thats fabby! :0) keeping fx for you!

Muzzy is still early days but keeping fx for you too. I hope you're having a good time away! :0)

Thanks 2be, if I had the money I would sooooo poas everyday! ! Instead I poas this afternoon just to see if levels were still good and present in less concentrated wee, and the line came up straight away and was darker which is fabby! Next day to poas is monday then wed and if all ok then I will ring docs! :0)

Was chatting to my mum earlier as I said to her was chuffed with the fact the results came up so quick and said that my friend chuckled and perhaps its twins, snd I said to mum but they dont run in the family do they mum said errrrrm, yes your nan had a miscarriage of twins and she is sure that my nan had her and mums other twin was still born, so now I really want a dating scan for many reasons, namely as no two cycles have been the same length and now panicking that its twins!!!

BartBaby Sun 28-Jul-13 07:12:02

Thanks abi as soon as dh opened the door and realised id left it open i said baby brain! He he. 2 days before i found out i was pg with ds we went shopping at the metrocentre, got some cash out, but it didnt give me my card back. So i phoned the bank straight away and got it cancelled and a new one ordered. It wasnt until later that day that i noticed that it had actually given me it back! Id obviously not thought about it when i put it in my purse and then thought i hadnt got it back blush but it was too late then. Dh still doesnt know i had it all along! grin Oh and there's twins in dh family aswell. Its quite concerning isnt it?! His dad was a twin and they say it misses a generation. I hope neither of us gets twins!

Well ive done the other test this morning and there is still a definate still a bit faint line there. Af should be due tomorrow so i will try and wait until tuesday to test again. Im going to get one of the digital ones. I think i will only believe it when i see it written there. I noticed superdrug has its own brand of digital ones. Has anyone used them? Or am i best with a clearblue with the date predictor aswell?

I hope you are all ok? Its been pouring down here all night sad

StoneBaby Sun 28-Jul-13 07:14:18

abi can I ask (if you don't mind) how you survived the first 6 w of your pg? Was af just absent or did your get blood test?

muzzy1 Sun 28-Jul-13 08:54:39

Did you test again today stone? How late are you now?

fedupofrainydays Sun 28-Jul-13 10:17:56

I secretly really want twins. I know it would be really hard but it would mean I would get my wanted three! It also runs in my family. Also SiL has twins but through ivf so doesn't count! She always talks of her 2.5 years of sleep deprivation but I'd be up for that!

Just got NCT email about meeting up before "second batch of babies arrive". Talk about drive me into the dark place again... Will they not realise I don't want to do this stuff on my would be due date? I mean, who would?

AbiBub Sun 28-Jul-13 11:47:33

Hee hee Bart it starts early with the 2dc I think, ive been a right baby brainer!! That card story made me chuckle!! I really couldnt imagine having twins, it probably would have been easier if that were ti have happened the first time round! Bcos im used to looking after one I would find it tough going! They do say it skips a generation and apparently im very much like my Nana!! I just want a dating scan now so I know!! Have you put a second photo up? I'm going to put my third up I think and then the comparison one too!

Hi stone, of course I dont mind you asking! Looking back now I have no idea how I made it through the 6 weeks!! No af was present so just keeped checking on a weekly basis and some in between I think on the first timr round I kinda was niave about it all. Also my mum was a bit of a rock for me, so just kept up with the support till I got a bfp. Now we know how it feels to be pg and have a baby, we crave it all the more. When are you testing next lovely? You could always go to thd docs for a blood test bcos I know how much limbo sucks! ! How are your symptoms?

Fedup - bless you, I think if twins happens in the family then there is a possibilty that it could happen to any of us!! You are very brave in wanting them so I take my hat off to you!! flowers I, however would probably panic big stylee!! I know it would be something to get the gang of though and I guess no choice in the matter really!! That sucks about nct, I certainly wouldn't want to do it on what would have been my due date so you'renot alone your thinking. Dont let them lead you to that dark place hun, they are not worth the upset! Biggest hugz to you.

Morning muzzy! How are you?

Bart I meant to say never used the superdrug digital before but was so tempted to get one, I resisted the temptation! ! Will you let us know how you get on with testing tomorrow? :0)

Christening to go to this afternoon but just feel like nodding off, and I actually had a lay in this morning too!! Hey ho, best get bathed up and find something that fits that looks halfway pretty!!

Hows everyones weekend going? :0)

dildoos Sun 28-Jul-13 12:37:07

Hello nutty ladies,

Fed up- that will be mighty tough, I send all my patience, fake smiles and twinkly caring not envious eyes for you to borrow for that day! Are they not thinking at all? Fx for bfp for you this cycle!! Looks like lucks on our thread this month grin

Stone. Withdd I was 6 weeks for a bfp and had slow rising hcg all way through I was booked in for a d and c as they thought not viable as bloods only raised by 10 in 48 hours !!! Luckily my ex thankfully asked for them to rescan and there was a heartbeat and baby I know it was mighty low I bled all through pregnancy not just spotting either so there is still every chance I would go smile sweetly at your gp wink!
Abi and Bart how you guys doing?
Hey everyone else!!
I am hungover as had way to much fruit cider yesterday smile
Day 6 for me still bleeding so Dtd off the cards but will be cracking on Tuesday!
Today am packing for our holidays yippee doodaaa gringringringrin

Love and fx for all testing soon and those who are Dtd and waiting pt for a bfp xx

fedupofrainydays Sun 28-Jul-13 13:03:38

Thanks ladies. Ive just said I have booked up our calendar to keep us busy as I would have been due early sept. I sometimes think they get it, then other times totally not. Why on earth would i want to go for a final dinner before everyone except me had their second? Imagine the chat. I've decided I just have to be selfish and self indulgent about these things as only way I will get through it. If they don't get that then they aren't very good friends in my opinion

Omg dildoos - imagine if you had that d & c, it just shows you things don't always appear as they seem / medical professionals can miss things.

stone I hope you get some answers soon

Enjoy the christening abi

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend. Af due a week today and already feels like I've been in the 2 ww for an eternity - just bought some superdrug tests so let's see how long I can hold out!! (Bargain compared to FR!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now