The July BFP bus - all aboard the lucky number 7

(973 Posts)

Come join us on the July bus - with its assortment of good luck charms, lots of cake and hopefully a busload of BFPs.

gillywillywoo Thu 20-Jun-13 21:33:05

Have a great time Linda! smile
X

apprenticemamma Thu 20-Jun-13 22:34:16

Linda have fun! wanted to hit like when saw ur comment .. too much fbooking for me wink I don't know where your going but make the most of every opportunity and rock that caravan grin !!!!

lindamagoo Thu 20-Jun-13 22:39:07

Thanks girls. I want to hit like atleast 10 times a day on here, total fb addict, lol. Have a great weekend whatever you get up to smile x

apprenticemamma Thu 20-Jun-13 22:52:41

lol Linda . imagine if this stuff got out on facebook, it's strictly NFF! Its mumsnet where i annonymously post the intimate deets...grinfb would read like Check in ...at * unnamed pub * . ..status update ' day 14 of SMEP and I nailed him in the toilets over the baby changing table.. here's hoping sperm does indeed meet egg" Oh hi mum, dad, colleagues and random pals..Guffaw! wink

BartBaby Thu 20-Jun-13 23:19:34

Hi ladies, ive just read something on a different thread that has concerned me quite a lot. Was wondering if any of you lovely ladies has had any experience with this...

Ive just read that someone has been told that after having the mirena coil taken out, it can take a number of months for the lining of the womb to build up enough blood each month so that is thick enough for the egg to embed itself (ideally it needs to be between 8-13mm) My last 2 af's have both only be 2 days long. Having read the other post im not wondering if my lining isnt thick enough for a little egg to get comfy and my af's are only short as there isnt much blood to shed.

Has anyone else had any experience of short af's?

I hope this isnt the reason that im not upduffed yet hmm

SunshinedreamIng Fri 21-Jun-13 00:25:55

I wonder who is going to get first BFP on our bus this month? wink

Have a great time linda

lindamagoo Fri 21-Jun-13 06:39:07

apprentice we defo don't want this stuff all over fb, my mum would have a wee fit, lol grin

Bart the nurse who removed my mirena told me to wait a month (2 at most) before ttc again so it's not that long for the lining to build up, but everyone is different smile

And thank you sunshine, we will have a great time even though its started raining just on time for us to leave hmm

Redbug Fri 21-Jun-13 07:53:29

Bart even if that is the reason, hopefully it's now been enough months that you will have a thick enough lining this month. You're on cycle 3, right? Maybe have a chat with your practice nurse or something if you have a v light af again this month.

Right, I am officially into my 2ww, slightly later than expected. Symptom spotters, take your marks... wink

MummyPig24 Fri 21-Jun-13 08:05:20

I really don't want to be symptom spotting but I know I can't help it! I wish I could be cool and relaxed but I just can't!

FoxMulder Fri 21-Jun-13 08:10:58

I got my fancy digital OPKs in the post yesterday! Very exciting.

They say to start testing on day 11, so that's Monday. I don't think I ov'd until CD20 last time though, so I might run out of sticks!

Vikkijayne2507 Fri 21-Jun-13 08:23:09

Hello everyone I am currently straddling June and July bus.

I am Ttc no 1 on cycle no. 1 BFP due 3rd July.

As i am only on my first cycle after coming off the the pill which I had been on 14 years I had found I was due in June but after using opks and temping today fertility friend thinks I ovd on the 18th June. Soo I may be on this bus or not no idea will sit and wait and symptom spot like mad such as since I ovd my (tmi) nipples are sore and remain sore. Anyone else finding this if i do become pg will they stop being sore or will they continue.
red bug I am with you on the symtom spotting shouldnt as have so long to wait. I have had some cramping yesterday not sure what that could mean hmmm

BartBaby Fri 21-Jun-13 09:08:17

Thanks ladies i feel a bit better about it this morning. I was just a bit alarmed when i read it last night! Lol.

redbug yeah its still only cycle 3 although feels longer than that so i will see what happens with it this month and then go from there. Its made me feel less hopefull for this month which is a good thing i suppose as i hadnt had chance to get my hopes up so dont feel as disappointed.

Welcome vikki im sort of straddling both buses aswell, in that af is due around the 3rd july. But i doubt i will be able to last al that tome without poas!

Good luck with the opk's fox i used internet cheapies for the first few days to save the digi ones for nearer when i thought i would ov.

FoxMulder Fri 21-Jun-13 10:09:36

I've got a feeling my cycle could be much longer or much shorter than normal because of the mc, so really it's a terrible month to start using opks, but I wanna anyway because it looks like fun smile

lovelygreen Fri 21-Jun-13 10:36:27

Hi Ladies,

Anyone any opinions on cheap OPKs versus pricey digital ones? Have given up trying to temp as our 4yr old wakes us up every morning leaping on the bed. I can't even start to ponder how i might explain why i need to take my temperature to him... Do you have to temp first thing in the morning?

Right, sorry, just thought it was healthier to ramble on about this stuff here than totally freak out DH who's a fan of the relaxed approach! Anyone else sneaking away to wee on sticks at random times of the day and night? hmm

TTC #3 Cycle 2 BFP due 7th July grin

BartBaby Fri 21-Jun-13 10:52:05

Ha ha yes lovely thats what we are all here for! If i spoke to DH about the things i say on here he would tell me to get a grip on myself or run a mile and never come back grin i didnt do the temping as i didnt want to have to explain it to DH let alone anyone else lol. He does know i do the opk's just probably not how much i do them hmm i think most men are just a lot more relaxed about these things.

As for the opk's ive used the cheapies alongside the digi ones this month, and along side the asda ones the month before. And the results have all been exactly the same. When the digi was +ve, the cheapie was +ve. I feel better for doing it this way so that i have checked them and am more confident that they do work for me (some people find they dont) so personally i will probably stick to the cheapies and save the money. All you can do is give them a go smile

ChubbyKitty Fri 21-Jun-13 11:12:28

Can I rejoin? I'm sure I was on the may one but I fell off.

BartBaby Fri 21-Jun-13 17:06:49

Yes welcome kitty (i will call you kitty its a bit nicer than chubby) grin where abouts are you in your cycle?

ChubbyKitty Fri 21-Jun-13 19:03:44

I thiiiink I just finished my first natural AF since coming off the pill. So, first day I guess hahagrin

But I could be mistaken, it's doing that thing where it pretends its finished.

blueamber Fri 21-Jun-13 19:49:11

Hi kitty, welcome! I think officially the first day of your period is your first cycle day, instead of the last day of your period. Should make t easier to determine which day you're on smile

blueamber Fri 21-Jun-13 21:29:25

Me again smile. I just found a bit of blood, coloured cm type. I got a positive opk and ov pains on Monday and suspect I ov'd Tuesday. What could have caused this blood?

ChubbyKitty Fri 21-Jun-13 22:10:01

Ah! Right, in that case, day 11grin

It could be implantation bleeding? I read somewhere that can happen.

blueamber Fri 21-Jun-13 22:53:18

Thanks kitty, I thought it would be too early for that. Doesn't implementation happen 6-12 past ov? Anyway, I thought I would create a thread, because I'm just wondering what it might be.

ChubbyKitty Fri 21-Jun-13 23:45:42

It could be just a bit of blood from ov that lagged behind and then came out wrapped in cm? You know how a few days after AF if you have sex it sort of...'clears it out' iyswim? Similar to that maybe?

Thatssofunny Sat 22-Jun-13 07:05:16

Officially in 2ww now, about a week earlier than expected. Tried the advanced opks this month. Got two days of no smiley and the straight away a proper one. No flashing smiley for me this time. confused Anyway, got smiley on cd15, while last month it was cd 20. Bbt rise on cd16. We managed to dtd on cd10, cd12, cd13 and cd15. DP was just too tired yesterday. It's cd17 today, temp has risen further this morning. Should we try again or would it be a bit pointless? I'm slightly confused now, since my temps didn't rise until two days after the smiley last cycle. I don't wanna wait again. Waahhhh...

catanddog Sat 22-Jun-13 07:53:07

Can I get on the bus please?! Just had to get off the June bus, gutted as had convinced myself I was BFP, AF was 6 days late, was planning on testing today and then the witch arrived - grrrrr!
So day 2, ttc#3, cycle 2

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now