The Elderberry Pavlovas: sit on the sofa of hopefulness and make yourself a special omelette while prescribing the vomming cat to those that deserve it and observing the lunching of the tactless.

(982 Posts)

It's time for some more grads!!

The smallprint - Berries have a strict entrance criteria (TTC #1, over 30, TTC for 3+months NO instadiffers, must have a special pot)

I called the 'out of hours GP cooperative' which is where you get directed to when the GP surgery is closed. A lady took my details and is calling me back. This is WAY worse than any period pain I've had before. 2 paracetamol and 2 ibuprofen haven't touched it at all and it's too painful to walk.

CharmingCats Thu 23-May-13 21:32:40

barking hope you're on the phone or on the way to hospital. Take care, even if it's nothing, it's best to get it checked.

Would any of you be interested in my cbfm? I've used it for one cycle, but as it's now cd50 and it's only suitable for cycles of up to 42 days, I don't think it's for me. I also have an unopened pack of 20 sticks that I bought for next cycle. And lo, nothing. Make me an offer and I'll post them.

CharmingCats Thu 23-May-13 21:33:27

Sending good vibes barking

GP called back. She said they need to look at me. Got an appointment at 11.30.

Cats I'd be interested in the sticks if you're selling then cheap, already got a cbfm smile .

Bunnygirlie Thu 23-May-13 22:08:55

sid DTD every day shock we can barely do it every month lol

goose how you doing? 

barking oh gosh hun, hope the pain eases off soon. Hugs!

DH and me ok today, he has made his next appt for jizz test which is luckily after shag week! 

I have been vile at work today, hopefully my colleagues just think it was first day back blues rather than just being a moody cow!

BlindKitty Thu 23-May-13 22:15:03

barking I know I said it wasn't painful but then I did take co-codamol. I also didn't feel well enough for work the rest of the day. Felt absolutely fine the next day though.

Extreme pain, discharge or high temp though you need to call the doc x

CharmingCats Thu 23-May-13 22:16:05

bunny glad oh has got test booked. You've done today, try not to worry about colleagues. They probably pick up on it less than you think.
Barking, I've pmed you.

BlindKitty Thu 23-May-13 22:17:01

Oh just noticed you have called. Hope you're feeling better xxx

Bunnygirlie Thu 23-May-13 22:36:35

Thanks cats

Frogcatcher Thu 23-May-13 22:36:41

barking I had an infection after my LLETZ procedure thingy so whilst not the same imagine its caused just by foreign objects going near your bits. It wasn't painful but there was bleeding. Dr gave me some antibiotics that cleared it up quickly so sure you'll be fine once you get to see doc. They were strict no drinking ones though which was irritating as had to stay sober on a ski hols. Hope you feel better soon. flowers

Bunnygirlie Thu 23-May-13 22:44:12

Ooh pressed post too early.

I'm sure I'm just paranoid and nobody really cares lol. Just like I feel like the world is getting at me with bumps everywhere and babies/TTC being on every tv show I watch when it's actually just because I'm more aware of these things coz it's on my mind!

barking You poor poor thing- I hope they help you at the appointment and you can get some rest. How awful. Please let us know how you get on.

Good job mr bunny !

happylass Thu 23-May-13 22:49:41

Barking sorry to hear you're in so much pain and hope the docs get it sorted for you. Please let us know how you get on. Sending big hugs.

sconeoclock Thu 23-May-13 22:55:13

barking hope all goes well at docs, hopefully just antibiotics.

I got an infection after a colposcopy I had which was very unpleasant but antibiotics worked quickly.

8dpo here and another massive temp drop today below the cover line this time, so hoping for a big leap in temp tomorrow or I fear I could have low progesterone issues which could give low temps. Although I think my temps are white high anyway compared to others, my previous ov and post ov temps range from 36.5 to 37.1c

Oh and had to share something that made me chuckle today, was looking at acronyms and found out the EWCM stands for egg white cervical mucus and not eeewwww cervical mucus! as I have been reading it!!!!

sconeoclock Thu 23-May-13 22:57:11

And with regards to DTD my dh has a very high libido so we usually DTD every other day or every 3 days but every day for 3 days in shag week. We would do it every day if it were up to him!

Bunnygirlie Thu 23-May-13 23:10:30

Crikey scone you have your work cut out for you then, must be knackering! Have you been together a long time?

sconeoclock Thu 23-May-13 23:21:46

We've been together 8 years although to be fair its only in the last couple of years that we have found our stride so to speak!

sconeoclock Thu 23-May-13 23:22:09

Oh and berocca works wonders lol

Tallyra Thu 23-May-13 23:27:44

might have to try that then scone!

Still waiting at the out of hours GP for my 11.30 appointment. Wish I'd just gone to bed with loads of painkillers and booked an appointment in the morning sad .

Being admitted to hospital. Guess I wasn't making too much fuss after all hmm .

happylass Fri 24-May-13 01:13:12

Oh no Barking poor you! Take it easy and hope you get better soon xx

sconeoclock Fri 24-May-13 06:55:09

barking poor you, thank goodness you called them. Hope you are feeling better today

So yesterday (8dpo) I had a massive temp drop and today it has shot right up to my highest reading so far. Really trying not to read too much into it, I'm probably just coming down with something....

BlindKitty Fri 24-May-13 06:57:09

scone we also do it every day / every other day during shag week but tbh think neither of us want to unless its the weekend. I really don't know how he manages to perform tbh! When not on shag week it's weekend mornings

bunny I know! Bump central! Sainsburys = bumps, FB= bumps, work = bumps, coronation street = 2x bumps, game of thrones = bumps... not that I've noticed or anything lol!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now