Anyone on the 2WW, testing around the 15th May?

(114 Posts)
FingersCrossedLegsNot Sun 05-May-13 13:11:37

I'm looking for people to obsess with blush I'm currently 4dpo, and if I have any restraint will be waiting until the 15th to poas! grin

Kemie Sun 05-May-13 13:37:12

AF also due on 15th. I'm not holding out too much hope as between illnesses managed to Dtd only once this month! I will however wait out the 2ww with you! Fx for bfp's

Bikey86 Sun 05-May-13 13:49:30

AF due on the 19th can I join? Been DTD lots this cycle so hoping for some good news but its only cycle 2 so not getting my hopes up too much !!

FingersCrossedLegsNot Sun 05-May-13 14:10:44

Hi!!!! I'm not sure what to think this month as I'm not 100% sure exactly when I ovulated, I think it was Wednesday or Thursday! And we only dtd once during that time due to dh performance issues blush we have been ttc for two yrs, I have pcos. We started on new fertility med this month, femara, so fingers crossed!!

I'm planning to test on 13th so can I join? I have been temping for the first time and they are crazy eratic. Plus no positive on OV sticks but I was really bad using them so easily could have missed it. All in all not very likely to have worked for me but doesn't stop a small part of me hoping. Silly me I know.

Champagnebubble Sun 05-May-13 18:54:50

AF due on the 11th/12th or thereabouts. I've already caved in though and poas blush even though not expecting anything this month!!

dprecious Sun 05-May-13 19:15:52

i poas today but got bfn. Dont no if it is too early bt i'm havin pain in my right ovary. Dont no if is af since i was never sure i ovulated, just hopin 4 d best.xxx

homebyninethirty Sun 05-May-13 19:53:01

Hi everyone! AF due on the 12th...guilty confession, poas on Saturday and surprise, surprise BFN. I know that was way early so no big shocks there, will wait and see what this week brings. Have been reading some of the old "symptom spotting" related threads but I don't feel any different, no symptoms to report...anyone else?

Kemie Sun 05-May-13 20:20:10

Absolutely no symptoms, but after both me and oh being ill, really not expecting anything this month, all I'm really expecting is a late AF to coincide with (and therefore spoil) our holiday!

farmersdaughter Sun 05-May-13 20:24:23

Me me can I join grin

AF due on the 17th. Think I ovulated yesterday, had a smile face on the stick yesterday.

BNmum Mon 06-May-13 08:10:01

Wishing all you ladies good luck!

I would have been testing around 15th but I've been spotting for the last 2 days and feel like a complete PMT-monster so no doubt AF is just around the corner sad

WakeyCakey Mon 06-May-13 08:27:58

AF due 16th/17th so can I join? Been keeping a low profile this month but finding it hard not talking to anyone about TTC.
It's DP's birthday on the 16th so hopefully I'll have a nice present for him in the shape of a peed on HPT grin

Hi wakey I was like you I didn't even lurk for the first two weeks of this cycle but as always now seems to happen I get pulled back during the tww.

Mythreeknights Mon 06-May-13 09:24:49

Yes - me! I'm due my AF on 13th and having been too hasty with POAS so far (not this cycle, last two), I'm going to save my pennies and will hold off until the 15th or 16th. I don't think I'm pg though as think I OV on CD17 and last DTD was CD12 (thinking I'd OV on CD14). Good luck everyone!

Champagnebubble Mon 06-May-13 10:05:27

Got blooming awful cramping over here - not like AF stabbing pains I get you niggly cramps. Feel tired too (but I always do!!), and for the last few nights woke up needing loo which is rare for moi. Trying to hold off poas as I did that on Sat waaaay too early, haha! Stupid thing is that I am not expecting anything this month - why is it every 2ww I always get like this?!!!

Isean Mon 06-May-13 10:52:58

I think my AF is due around 16th, but I think my body is still settling down after the pill so could be later! I really don't expect to get a BFP this cycle, but you never know!
Good luck all! x

MurtleTheTurtle Mon 06-May-13 11:59:11

AF due 13th here. Not actively trying as ds3 only 4 months!! But not been using anything either. Getting a bit nervous now though.

QuietTiger Mon 06-May-13 13:50:35

Me! AF due next Friday. Have already caved and POAS twice this week. I know it's too early but...

FingersCrossedLegsNot Mon 06-May-13 14:19:32

Champagnebubble I have had some niggly pokey pains below my belly button, both months when I had chemical pregnancies I had the same, hopefully it means there is something implanting!! grin I HATE the 2ww!

Champagnebubble Mon 06-May-13 15:55:37

Me too FingersCrossedLegsNot HATE it! Sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancies.

That's just where the pains are - not enough to reach for the painkillers but enough that it is nagging. Prob AF on the way! Ahhhhhhh, waiting game continues! confused.

WakeyCakey Mon 06-May-13 19:00:57

4dpo....this is going to be a long 2ww.
On the bright side it coincides brilliantly with a week off work I have booked.
Should we do a roll call perhaps?

WakeyCakey cycle 6. BFP due 16th may!!

Mythreeknights Tue 07-May-13 09:46:23

QuietTiger and home big slaps on the hand for you two - save your pennies and don't test before 12dpo At the earliest. It obviously won't tell you you are PG even if you are, at that early stage!

FingersCrossedLegsNot Tue 07-May-13 12:38:46

I am dying to know already! I imagine I will be testing at around 12 dpo, you would think over two years down the line I would have gained a little restraint by now! I'm watching for any symptom at all....though when I had my two chemical pregnancies there were no symptoms at all...but then maybe that's why they ended up chemical! Have any of you got any symptoms so far?

MurtleTheTurtle Tue 07-May-13 21:09:59

I may be unusual but I have tested positive at 10-11 dpo for all 3 of my pregnancies grin

seatfor5 Tue 07-May-13 21:20:14

Oh i love a bit of symptoms spotting! i am due AF on the 14th so would love to come along with you Murtle so nice to see some one TTC #4 I was starting to think I was mental lol! are they all DS? I have 3DS 9,5,2.5yrs smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now