cramping at 9dpo

(39 Posts)
babyrose Mon 29-Apr-13 18:30:45

Tonight I just had some mild cramping at 9dpo and it was all over my lower abdomen not like how other people described it as just on one side.

I'm really bloated now, not got sore boobs had a little bit of heartburn.

What

babyrose Sun 12-May-13 06:27:44

I'm glad ure feeling ok, it's hard trying to move to a new area at least u have met someone nice so far.

It was just af playing tricks! It stopped for 2 days but when I had those cramps it just af coming back which I never ever have this during it. Always get it at the beginning. Maybe next month will bring us luck...

FromagePlease Fri 10-May-13 16:27:47

I'm good thanks, kind of you to ask. Boobs hurt as they're already growing, and I've started waking up at 5am! Apparently it's due to hormone surges. Luckily no sickness yet, only some queasiness.

I went to the docs today to register (have just moved to new area) and ask about the pregnancy process. I was expecting to be laughed out of the surgery as I'm only circa 4 weeks but the receptionist was really lovely and welcoming. Made me feel good to be able to talk to someone about it. It's all very unreal at the moment.

Do let me know when you test as I will be keepng my fingers crossed! Have you tried the fertility statues that are on this board? I did and look at the result...!

babyrose Thu 09-May-13 18:35:43

I think I might to put my mind as rest, I'm getting cramp again tonight even tho af is finished!

I didnt think implantation (if thats what it is) would be so late tho hmm who knows!

How are u feeling?

FromagePlease Thu 09-May-13 13:01:18

Are you going to test, just in case?? Might be worth it.....let us know how you get on!

babyrose Wed 08-May-13 16:53:08

On cd4 and af has stopped, getting cramp which isn't normal for me at this time.

babyrose Wed 08-May-13 11:05:26

Maybe in another few days it will be stronger. A line is a line as they say!

It's been helpful so far so I'm going to keep going with it for now.

FromagePlease Wed 08-May-13 08:32:06

Another faint positive last night. I'm going to leave it now, and assume I'm pregnant unless something happens. DH can't believe it and is asking me to take a third!

It's such a process of luck, if it happens or it doesn't. Hopefully as the B12 is working it won't be long for you!

babyrose Tue 07-May-13 21:28:57

Thanks fromage, it's still early days yet. This will be our 6 cycle so trying just to keep calm and not worry.

Oh exciting times! Ive heard a lot of people getting cramps early on. How did you get on with your tests?

FromagePlease Tue 07-May-13 16:42:53

Where are my manners?? Thank you for your congratulations! I really hope you get your BFP soon too!

FromagePlease Tue 07-May-13 16:42:20

I'm feeling both excited, and then nervous, and then like I have the flu....all very odd. I bought two tests at lunch (whilst nervously looking around to check that a colleague wasn't also in Boots) and will do one tonight. Cramps are occasional, and I'm told it's normal as long as there isn't any bleeding. I'm hoping for a darker line this evening!

babyrose Tue 07-May-13 16:09:29

Oh wow fromage congratulations! I'm sure everything will be fine, the line will get darker as the hormones increase. How are u feeling?

FromagePlease Tue 07-May-13 08:43:55

So sorry babyrose, how disappointing for you. Good news on the b6 though. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I tested this morning and got a BFP. Was shaking like a leaf, couldn't believe it. It was however not that dark, and I had cramps all weekend, so I'm being cautiously excited. I wonder if it means it's more likely not to stick?

Wishing you both lots of luck

Frizz1986 Mon 06-May-13 13:23:39

Sorry baby. That sucks.
Hope next cycle is more positive for u. I have my fingers crossed!

babyrose Mon 06-May-13 08:53:23

Aww af turned up yesterday, at least I know vit b6 worked very well.

babyrose Sat 04-May-13 14:52:35

There is always that! I'm now on cd 27 not feeling any sign of af but things can change very quickly! I'm on holiday tom so maybe test will c tho.

I hope u get on ok at wedding

FromagePlease Fri 03-May-13 09:14:58

I might do that, good idea. Trouble is that DH thinks it's bad luck to test too early. And that an early negative would mean no positive for that cycle. He'd wait until AF was late before doing anything.

Normally he's very logical, this bad luck comment is rather unexpected from him. But now he's planted the thought it's there in my mind.

Perhaps I should just go to the wedding, drink as normal and just have fun. It's too early for any alcohol to have any real impact as you say!

babyrose Fri 03-May-13 08:52:39

I work sat/sun 7 til 5:30 and get up at silly o'clock it just seems easier to wait til at least Mon.

I know that the blood stream doesn't connect until at 5/6 wks but maybe doing a test may put ure mind at ease for the wedding and test again in a few days? What do u think?

FromagePlease Fri 03-May-13 08:44:12

That's a positive sign! Not sure how you can wait until Monday.... smile

I'm DPO9 today, had some cramping last night and this morning, and temperature is now back on the climb. If I'm being optimistic I'm thinking it is an implantation dip. If I'm being realistic I know that it's just an anomoly.

I've got a wedding to go to this weekend. Unusue if I should test tomorrow morning and risk having a BFN, putting a downer on the day and drowning my sorrows in champagne. Or, don't test, don't drink much and then get equally as down when AF arrives next week. Any thoughts?

babyrose Fri 03-May-13 06:59:11

Mega sore bbs today! Noticed I'm a bit veiny just at my armpit too.

babyrose Thu 02-May-13 16:17:26

I think I might test sun/Mon that's if af doesn't show up! Ive taken vit b6 this month for the first time so im hoping it will help with luteal phase which I think might be short but I don't know for definite. Will keep my fingers crossed for us both!

Frizz1986 Thu 02-May-13 09:03:50

Thanks.
When do I think u will test. I am going to try and hold off until I have reached cd32 as that has been my longest previous cycle (think af will arrive before then anyway) Need to keep being realistic about my chances as there is so much luck involved. I guess what will be will be :-)

babyrose Thu 02-May-13 08:53:02

You never know tho frizz, will keep my fingers crossed for you! I know what you mean about symptom spotting tho it's so hard not think about it. I'm on cd25 so we might be testing same time!

Af can show up anytime for me really with past experiences 24-30 days really.

Frizz1986 Thu 02-May-13 08:46:16

Fx for u babyrose
I am ttc #1 so have no idea what to expect. I always said I wouldn't symptom spot but it's so hard. Think you notice far more when ttc. I prob feel like I do now every month before af arrives, I just never realised before.
I have had lots of heartburn (which I never get) cramping, nausea, gas (sorry tmi) and need to pee lots, but my cycle can be from 24-32 days so still in my normal window (currently cd27). Have made it to 10-11dpo so far which is great as last month af arrived 7dpo. Still think af is on its way tho and at least next cycle when i get all these symptoms I can ignore them as I will know they don't mean anything.

FromagePlease Thu 02-May-13 08:42:08

That's all sounding very promising indeed! When will you be testing?

I had a temp dip this morning, it's either a bad sign, or perhaps an implantation dip? (I know this is clutching at straws but all other temps post ovulation have been high and steady)

babyrose Thu 02-May-13 08:31:22

Boobs are now getting tender, coffee is making feel yucky and getting heartburn everyday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now