The Genuine BESH Palais. To misquote Carlsberg, we're probably the barrenest TTC-ers in the world...

(985 Posts)
HesterShaw Fri 19-Apr-13 22:18:12

We are Barren. We are Evil, on account of having left procreating until our 30s. We are Selfish, thinking only of careers and money and cars and holidays. And lastly, we are Hags. Welcome to the BESH gin palace. Babydusters and instadiffers need not apply.

CaptainMoll Sat 25-May-13 22:04:54

C2TB! Haha!

RaspberrySnowCone Sat 25-May-13 22:08:04

I am disgusted with MATV. So far this evening he has eaten 6 fairy cakes, a whole large tub of Ben & Jerry's and half a tub of carte doir ice cream, that is on top of a shitload of BBQ food. Fucking piggy. Oh and half a sponge cake.

This is the man who if you asked would say he is 'paleo'. Lol my arse.

RaspberrySnowCone Sat 25-May-13 22:10:49

Oh and I white chocolate magnum ice cream. That's not normal is it. He's now say in he feels sick.

HesterShaw Sat 25-May-13 22:18:42

Paleo? Ain't that summink to do with fossils?

CaptainMoll Sat 25-May-13 22:23:46

Bloody hell Rasp! I just used a calorie counter for the first time and was feeling bad about having had twice as many as I should have, but now I feel practically saint-like!

evilgiraffe Sat 25-May-13 22:26:19

We have been at horse trials all day today, tired now! Pub for tea somewhere near Kings Lynn, which was nice. Now, must sleeeeeeeep...

RaspberrySnowCone Sat 25-May-13 22:31:13

Yup paleo as in he only eats what a caveman would eat. Because cavemen loved Ben&Jerrys

EuroShaggleton Sat 25-May-13 22:35:55

Heh@paleo. I'm sue cavemen would have eaten Ben & Jerry's, given half a chance.

CaptainMoll Sat 25-May-13 22:38:47

They should definitely do a caveman flavour.. Neolithic Nougat or something..
<ponders new career as ice-cream inventor>

The new Fred awaits you all Here

I thought best do it now as I'll be at work tomorrow and might miss the end of this one.

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Sat 25-May-13 22:46:05

Well do e Moll

<hits self-destruct button on fred>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now