New to this-testing fertility?

(4 Posts)
ithinkineedahug Sun 31-Mar-13 17:09:52

thanks, waiting for Dh to secure a permanent job before we do ttc still not sure about coming off implant either!

Essexgirlupnorth Sun 31-Mar-13 16:42:20

You could buy some ovulation a tests (either strips off eBay) or a clear blue fertility monitor to check if you are ovulating. If you are ovulation you are fertile. Can also use apps like fertility friend to track your cycle so you know where you are when you start TTC

EuroShaggleton Sun 31-Mar-13 15:40:50

The best test you can do is trying to get pregnant! None of the tests will tell you definitively. A third of couples with fertility problems are "unexplained" meaning all standard tests are normal, so all you can really do is give it a go and see if you get pregnant.

ithinkineedahug Sun 31-Mar-13 15:38:14

Hi! hoping someone can help me. DH and I have decided we would like to ttc within the next year. In preparation for this I am going to have my implant removed v soon. my question is, other than periods being regular can I find out when my fertility returns to normal? are there any home tests I can do?
thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now