Raw feeling in vagina??

(6 Posts)
Nicelife24 Fri 29-Mar-13 22:53:20

I will go next week and do it. I keep waiting to see if I'm pregnant then I'm not, my life is so on hold all the time.

NeverBeenToMe Fri 29-Mar-13 20:30:10

For what it's worth, I recently had a vaginal check up and The nurse told me she could see thrush high up. I had no particular symptoms, so another vote for going to see your gp or nurse. Hope you get sorted x

EuroShaggleton Fri 29-Mar-13 19:01:48

You really do need to go to the dr. There is really no need to be shy - they have seen it all. Ask for a female dr if that would be easier.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Nicelife24 Fri 29-Mar-13 18:44:49

Hi do suffer from thrush, but I don't have it at the moment, theres no white stuff and its not itchy. And theres no stinging when I wee. I might go to the dr for swabs, but by the time they open again, the feeling will go, but it will be back again. I hope its nothing serious and will stop me conceiving

joycep Fri 29-Mar-13 18:34:53

So sorry you have been through a difficult time. I wonder whether you have a spot of thrush or cystitis. I really think you should go to your GP for a swab though just to check. It's no different to a smear test so don't be shy. They are use to everything!

Nicelife24 Fri 29-Mar-13 18:15:02

Can anyone help, I have googled this but nothing. I lost my last baby at 21 weeks, the week before I had a water inf, then since then I felt very raw in my vagina after weeing, not a sting when I wee, but after I weed and it lasted for about half an hour. Then my waters went the week after at 21 weeks. Ever since then it comes and goes, I have it again, its like a raw feeling inside for about an hour after I wee. But no stinging when I wee like an inf, just like raw, and, well, you know after sex it feels abit sore sometimes like friction or open or something (sorry its hard to explain)
I have looked up bacterial vaginosis, but I don't smell fishy or anything.

Please please could you help me know what this could be? Its not really painful but I'm worried its something and also the reason why I can't get pregnant, and maybe even why I lost my little girl.

I have normal discharge down ther, a bit more lately but I put that down to dtd more often.

Man I'm sorry this is so detailed, this is why I haven't been to the drs, I'm too shy

Thank you for listening x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now