Brooking No Argument that we'll get BFPs from our Easter Eggs

(996 Posts)
BeedlesPineNeedles Fri 22-Mar-13 11:17:33

Well done keep I hope its the first of many grin grin

Right who's next with the BFP???

GreenOlives Tue 14-May-13 21:07:57

sweetie That's FABULOUS news!! grin grin grin Twins shock shock shock Hope the lie down in a dark room helped! wink wink wink

ControlGeek Tue 14-May-13 23:03:41

OMG Sweetie that is just... so... OMG!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least What did we tell you grin <wanders off all gobsmacked and chuffed to brookery>

ScrambledSmegs Tue 14-May-13 23:37:30

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sweetie that is BRILLIANT news! So happy for you! thanks

gringringrin

<hyperventilates with joy>

BlindKitty Wed 15-May-13 05:18:30

sweetie this is the best news I've heard all day!!! Would b a dream come true if I were to get pregnant with fwins!!! So happy for you xxx

BeedlesPineNeedles Wed 15-May-13 05:32:51

Fabulous news sweetie thanks thanks I'm so happy for you both grin
So can we start thinking about names now? Lolly and Pop? Pick and Mix? I'm sure between us we can come up with some fab names for you grin

Withalittlesparkle Wed 15-May-13 06:25:38

Ah yes, names... Sweetie themed... How about Dib and Dab?

SweetieTime Wed 15-May-13 07:31:16

Sleepless night chez Sweetie. How am I going to cope? Especially when DH goes back to work. I know I am getting a bit ahead of myself but I only have one pair of hands!!! Still really pleased of course just over thinking the practicalities.

Babies will be due at Christmas so I told DH we could call the Mary & Joseph - he didn't find it funny!!

I thought they must be how completely amazing. holly and Noel - totes! but mmm yes nick names for the time being. dib and dab was good who ever said that. (the ditzyness is setting in here)

You'll do just fine Sweetie you and dib and dab will get into a rhythm, have a look for A local multiple birth club, they will have loads of advice and tips for you.

Withalittlesparkle Wed 15-May-13 08:29:32

Yessss my name wins!!! Huzzah!!! Although I may also like to offer candy and cane as a Christmas related name but I don't think that's as cute!

You'll be fine looking after too, it might seem daunting now but once they're here you'll soon settle in to a system and wonder why you ever worried

NoCupcakesOrCocktails Wed 15-May-13 08:41:18

I love Dib and Dab! Seriously I really love Dib dabs smile

Sweetie I'm not surprised you had a sleepless night. It's wonderful news but it must be daunting. Especially after ttc for so long. You will be absolutely fine. We have got a few twins in our family. The trick is to be organised. I wonder if Dream is still on mn, I know she still posts on the BNA FB page. There are lots of multiple threads on here as well if you need any practical advice x

Yes it had to be dib and dab, great Sweetie names grin!! We still haven't named Keeps baby yet though hmm

NoCupcakesOrCocktails Wed 15-May-13 08:57:29

I did suggest Kip a while ago but Keep wanted to wait for her scan iirc.

NoCupcakesOrCocktails Wed 15-May-13 08:58:31

Nothing will ever top Booby though wink

ControlGeek Wed 15-May-13 09:07:07

cup twins run in your family, you say? <looks at cup with one eyebrow raised>

sweetie Dib and Dib - brilliant names for your two! I know we've been joking a lot on the thread about multiples but it can't possibly have prepared you for seeing two heartbeats, it must have been such a shock. You will be absolutely fine with it though. Speaking from my vast years of experience with cats having two is really not that much harder than having one. It's having a third that really makes the difference grin

bit random. but has anyone read the icecream girls? I'm sure they changed the ending on the tv. but it was ages ago I read it. does anyone know who the killer was in the book?

Solars Wed 15-May-13 10:15:39

I hope you don't mind but I've taken the liberty to start a new thread, I've never done it before!

here it is x

keepitgoing Wed 15-May-13 12:05:07

I think in ivf the chance of splitting embryos is about 2%, so maybe 4% as you have 2... X

TheLittleFriend Wed 15-May-13 12:16:36

I've posted on ante natal, but congrats again Sweetie!

And have I just spotted that congrats are in order for you too Face? Well done my love, brooking super hard for a healthy and happy pregnancy x

<waves to everyone and offers 3-month-old-yesterday ds round for cuddles>

musicalmrs Wed 15-May-13 19:31:09

Sweetie, congratulations! How very exciting :-) the second set of brooking twins! Hope you're over the shock... grin

Face, congratulations to you too. Hope everything's going ok.

SweetieTime Wed 15-May-13 19:46:20

thanks Musical

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now