BFP 2013

(793 Posts)
KerryJewels Thu 14-Mar-13 15:17:48

I was on a thread already..with my friends RedRobin1,wee,twinkle,Alex...but now I can't find them..so hopefully they will find me!!I'm on my second round of Clomid TTC a third and final child.I have PCOS and one tube due to an eptopic so the trying part has not been so easy!!Just wanting to talk with others going through the same ordeal as me.Wanting to concieve and share the experience..it can be a long,difficult road.Hope to char with someone soon!!

weechops Sun 31-Mar-13 18:39:19

Happy Easter everyone smile

I may poas tomorrow. I'll be 10dpo and I am going nuts with impatience so think I may give in. My previous pregnancies have all had a super faint line at 10dpo so I am hoping and praying for one to show tomorrow. I know I'm setting myself up for crushing disappointment but I cant help it sad

Ive had sore boobs now for around 3 days. They get sorer throughout the day which gives me hope, but then when I wake up theyre not very sore at all. Then I poke them. I'm imagining all this aren't I, sigh. Some stabby pain in left lower side too today which is new. I hate this.

RedRobin1 Sun 31-Mar-13 18:51:21

Fx for you wee wishing you get your second line tomorrow!

I am also getting strangely painful and tingly sore boobs but it can't be anything other than AF arriving, can it? <sigh> when will this end!

Thingymajigs Sun 31-Mar-13 21:16:14

Good luck to the both of you. I'll check back in the morning for your update weechops.
Now you've both mentioned it I've realised I have sore boobs too. Just thinking about it seems to produce symptoms you'd never even notice normally. confused
I've had such a relaxing weekend. Lots of dtd again as all cycle so there is no way we've not tried enough. I'm sick of the hormonal spots though. I can't wait to get back on birth control after all this is done. Never thought I'd say that. Have you all had a good weekend?

twinklestar2 Sun 31-Mar-13 21:19:45

Good luck wee!

sad red

It's not been great in our house this week. My husband is really really down about not conceiving. And he can't even have a drink to take the edge off. He's such a wonderful, lovely person that it kills me to see him not happy. You are right, red, when will this nightmare end?

He's halfway through his 3 months of not drinking so I just hope it's helping.

I'm thinking of joining him on the no drinking to support him and also to see if it helps. It's also good prep for IVF.

RedRobin1 Mon 01-Apr-13 06:31:50

Started spotting sad so I won't be having a little one by Christmas this year.

She will be early this month which means I ovulated early. Thanks to grapefruit juice I am having a 28 day cycle at least.

weechops Mon 01-Apr-13 07:40:05

Aw no red sad Grapefruit juice seems to be amazing stuff!

Tested this morning and bfn. I knew it would be anyway. Try again tomorrow.

Thingymajigs Mon 01-Apr-13 09:44:14

Gah, sorry red. sad
Don't worry wee there's plenty of time yet.
Your dh is doing really well winkle. Its annoying having to give up on alcohol but as an added bonus I do find it makes losing weight much easier. I tend to bloat up 3lbs if I've had wine on a weekend. I daren't stand on the scales until Friday now.

twinklestar2 Mon 01-Apr-13 11:03:53

Sorry red sad

Good luck tomorrow wee.

Thingy - yes OH is doing really well, he is really trying everything he can for this baby, it's just not fair that its not happening.

RedRobin1 Mon 01-Apr-13 11:40:11

winkle he has done really well to give it up for so long. Keep going. Hope you see the results of it soon. Do you have another SA booked?

I am so tired and exhausted by ttc just want to get off the mill. Grrrrrrr! Really frustrated. Don't know when this will end for all of us.

weechops Mon 01-Apr-13 11:45:08

Oh god oh god oh god I think I have a bfp!!!

When I put the cheaply test in the bin I looked again and thought I saw the hint of a line so I'm just back from the weekly shop and bought a first response.

Just looked now and there is a faint, faint second pink line! Oh god I'm shaking. And I so want to believe it but I'm scared to! Ah I'm making no sense!!

Thingymajigs Mon 01-Apr-13 12:57:31

Wow wee that's amazing news! Congratulations. smile Have you got another test to use tomorrow morning?

weechops Mon 01-Apr-13 13:39:28

I bought the 2 pack cause I knew I wouldn't be able to resist testing again today. So will test again first thing tomorrow. Eek!

twinklestar2 Mon 01-Apr-13 14:25:59

Wow wee! Good luck for tomorrow morning, keep us posted!

Red - SA is in 5 weeks time, a week before our follow up appointment at the fertility hospital. I've def decided I'm going to not drink to support him. I should have done it from the beginning but he said not to. But now it's really getting to him so I'm going to help and support him.

RedRobin1 Mon 01-Apr-13 19:24:00

Wow that's fantastic wee fx for a stronger line tomorrow.
I want to be in the same place as you - staring at a second pink line sad sorry for becoming terribly broody, my CP due date is next Monday and no sign of a bfp yet.

winkle you are so right to support him right now. It will be the extra push he needs to stay motivated. Fx you don't need that appt in 5weeks.

KerryJewels Mon 01-Apr-13 20:32:34

Congratulations Wee!!!I'm at the beginning of the 2ww...hope I get that BFP too;)What a wild ride this is......

weechops Tue 02-Apr-13 06:49:27

Just tested there and the line is fainter than yesterday. Is that a bad sign do you think or does it not matter? My emotions are all over the place. Trying so hard not to get my hopes up but it's hard.

Thingymajigs Tue 02-Apr-13 08:27:37

I think it might take a couple of days to get noticeably darker. Could you ask for a blood test to check your levels maybe? I know they are big on that in the US but I think here doctors tend to ignore pregnancies until the 12th week.
I tested this morning at 10dpo because I've had very sore breasts for a few days and got a negative. Not surprising at all. I think I would go into shock if I ever actually got a positive test.

weechops Tue 02-Apr-13 10:48:49

Thanks thingy I just tested again on the same brand as yesterday and the line is much darker, so I feel better now smile Fx it sticks this time.

twinklestar2 Tue 02-Apr-13 13:25:57

Congrats wee! Fab news! Lets hope it rubs off on to the rest of us smile

resipsa Tue 02-Apr-13 17:01:02

Wee CONGRATS!

Try to enjoy, not worry (but easier written on MN than done, I know).

Quick test - yup, I'm definitely jealous grin

RedRobin1 Tue 02-Apr-13 19:25:14

Congrats wee it will be a sticky one this time. It has to be!

RedRobin1 Tue 02-Apr-13 19:26:48

Sorry about bfn thingy maybe it's too early yet at 10dpo.

Adsum Tue 02-Apr-13 20:43:19

Ooh congrats wee! Fx it's a sticky bean x

Adsum Tue 02-Apr-13 20:44:55

Maybe if I started posting again regularly people might not forget who I am! wink

Am about 5dpo ish... It's such a looong wait!

Fx thingy - it's early days yet x

KerryJewels Tue 02-Apr-13 21:47:23

Really am very excited for you Wee;) Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now