BFP 2013

(793 Posts)
KerryJewels Thu 14-Mar-13 15:17:48

I was on a thread already..with my friends RedRobin1,wee,twinkle,Alex...but now I can't find them..so hopefully they will find me!!I'm on my second round of Clomid TTC a third and final child.I have PCOS and one tube due to an eptopic so the trying part has not been so easy!!Just wanting to talk with others going through the same ordeal as me.Wanting to concieve and share the experience..it can be a long,difficult road.Hope to char with someone soon!!

RedRobin1 Fri 05-Apr-13 05:08:12

That was lovely winkle thanks - needed to read something to help me stay motivated. I am so tired and frustrated by all of it. And same as you wrote earlier I am starting to see ttc as pointless shag weeks with no joy at the end of it.

I hope as wee said you don't need the ivf. But IF it doesn't happen (it's a big IF) naturally we will always be here to support you. It's a scary path winkle but I know at the end of it all we will all become excellent and loving mums to our long awaited babies.

RedRobin1 Fri 05-Apr-13 05:08:57

Oops posted twice accidentally!

Adsum Sat 06-Apr-13 16:08:17

Oh dear the POAS addiction resurfaces... POAS at 9dpo - BFN surprise surprise!! blush

weechops Sat 06-Apr-13 16:21:52

Naught ads ! smile Do it again tomorrow though smile

twinklestar2 Sat 06-Apr-13 18:58:51

Good luck for tomorrow, ad.

Thingymajigs Sat 06-Apr-13 19:30:36

Good luck ads.

Adsum Sun 07-Apr-13 01:04:48

Ah thanks all, but I have no sticks to pee on now and also can feel af on her way so will try and hold out for a bit longer to see if when she shows up! (am saving up for next month ��!)

Hope everyone's well? Who's POAS soon?

Thingymajigs Sun 07-Apr-13 09:27:02

AF is here. No pains yet so I'm not too cross with it. I am however beyond annoyed with the hormonal spots that have invaded my face. Its been months now and its making me miserable. Part of me wants to give up and go on birth control so I can feel like me again. Relatives ask if I'm eating enough or if I'm ill because my face is so blemished. I have never suffered with acne before in my life. sigh
At least I can go back to my GP in May and request more blood tests because I'm pretty sure I have some obvious PCOS symptoms.
Here endeth my CD1 rant.
How's everyone else doing? This thread has become so quiet.

Adsum Sun 07-Apr-13 10:45:06

I second the wish to go back on the pill! Since I came off it I have been similar with spots- it's very annoying! I still feel pre-af pains so am not hopeful this month but in a way don't really care! I'm sure ill wake up tomorrow feeling different but will enjoy this feeling for the day if I can smile

twinklestar2 Sun 07-Apr-13 11:36:57

Sorry she got you thingy. How long have you been trying this time round?

Thingymajigs Sun 07-Apr-13 13:28:23

I hope they aren't AF pains ads. I like to enjoy that time before AF too. I don't like to test around that time because I like feeling like I could be pregnant even for just an extra day or two. Fingers are crossed for you.
This will be month 11 now winkle. I used to wonder how people coped with trying for this long but now I know. You just carry on because the only alternative is to stop.
I feel a bit better now. I can't wear make-up because of my skin but I can put on a bit of mascara, put on a dress and do my hair, which I have. I feel a bit more like me. I'm going to try a low sugar/carb diet for a month to see if it helps my skin and the (possible) PCOS symptoms. I always fail when I attempt this but I need another focus for a bit.

Thingymajigs Sun 07-Apr-13 13:36:21

Oh, I'm really sorry if that comes off as insensitive. I realise some people have been trying for years and I've barely begun compared to others. I think I just needed to get my frustration out before DP gets back from the stag do in a bit. He was so sure this was our month.

Adsum Sun 07-Apr-13 13:49:34

It took 10 months after my first mmc only to have another one so technically it's been 14 months now so I totally feel your pain, but I feel even less able to complain because I have a ds already!

It is so personal - time doesn't matter per se it's the effect it has on the individual/couple - you aren't insensitive! It's such an individual thing and anyone who has had to try like you/we all have does to an extent feel a bit selfish because it is all about you! It can't be about anyone else anyway! You need some tlc today xxx

Adsum Sun 07-Apr-13 13:50:22

Oh that sounds a bit preachy! Sorry hmm

Adsum Sun 07-Apr-13 18:53:22

REALLY sorry!!!! blushblushblush

twinklestar2 Sun 07-Apr-13 22:33:13

I'm dieting too, so we can do it together thingy smile

RedRobin1 Mon 08-Apr-13 07:54:50

Hugs thingy sorry about AF arriving. Agree with ads - it doesn't matter how long you have been trying or even if you already have kids - anyone who has been ttc will feel a whole wide range of emotions and is allowed to feel that way.

I will join the dieting club too winkle have gorged on so much food last month - need to really do something about my bingo wings.

twinklestar2 Mon 08-Apr-13 11:42:48

Red did AF arrive?

As for dieting I have a few weeks till my appt and ill be gutted if I don't get to my target or at least near to me target. ESP as I've been using ttc as an excuse not to diet for the last two years (thinking oh ill get fat anyway!)

Adsum Mon 08-Apr-13 12:13:43

winkle that's EXACTLY what I've been doing - puttin it off again and again with the same thoughts... But now the time has come! angry

Thingymajigs Mon 08-Apr-13 12:53:39

Thanks everyone. You are all so lovely. I'm feeling much better now.
I started to use TTC as an excuse too and now my clothes are getting a bit tight. I've decided to cut out as much of the unnecessary carbs as I can so I've bought some salad greens to eat instead of rice or potatoes with my meals which is a start anyway. And I've changed our meal plan to reduce red meat so our meals are predominately poultry and fish based now. Good luck to everyone trying to lose weight. We can do it! smile
Btw, I have heard in the news that l-carnitine has been found to be the reason why red meats are so unhealthy. I realised this morning that Wellman conception contains an amount of that nutrient so I have cancelled my future Amazon orders. Current advice is not to take Carnitine in supplement form if you're a meat eater. Just thought I'd let you all know. Any ideas as to which vitamin we could switch to?

Adsum Mon 08-Apr-13 18:09:36

<sigh> another bfn today and lots of quite bad period pains - grrr! Well it took 10 months last time so I'm not sure why I'm surprised! I hate TTC!!

Thingymajigs Mon 08-Apr-13 18:59:30

DP has said he's not bothered about the vitamin so we are sticking with Wellman afterall.
Sorry to hear that ads. I know the feeling, its getting to me too. I hope your OH is around to pamper you for a while.

RedRobin1 Mon 08-Apr-13 19:47:48

I hate ttc too. AF did arrive winkle

Today is my CP due date and my best friend had a baby girl yesterday. Lots of messages on her fb congratulating her and I am just bawling my eyes out wishing that would have been me today. I am happy for her but really can't stop wishing it was me.

Just want to be pregnant so I can just get out of this rut. It's so cruel I am feeling so lost today sad

twinklestar2 Mon 08-Apr-13 19:52:28

Sorry ad sad

Oh red, I wish I could jump through the screen and give you a big hug. This process is too cruel. Be kind to yourself tonight xxx

RedRobin1 Mon 08-Apr-13 21:16:38

I had a big slice of cheesecake and I still feel like crap. Just want all of this to be over. Going to try harder this month but I am all out of hope.
Sorry for sad posts but having a very bad day and don't know where else to vent my frustration.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now