2ww club due towards end of month!

(224 Posts)
Sonics Fri 08-Mar-13 15:47:41

I know there's already a 2ww thread going but they're getting to the end of theirs and I'm only at the start.

AF is due around 21st march for me. Been trying to chart for the last couple of cycles and struggling a bit. I got a positive opk on Monday (CD11) but my temp is all over the place.

Anyone want to join me? Soph80 we're usually quite in sync?! smile

SarahMargaret Wed 13-Mar-13 19:26:40

Thanks Dasie, likewise for you. I love your positive mental attitude smile keep me posted x

SarahMargaret Wed 13-Mar-13 22:05:21

Just sobbed my heart out at One Born Every Minute.... seriously obsessed x

TTC1Madness Thu 14-Mar-13 06:11:56

I hope everyone is doing ok....

Last night we went out and hubby said it looked like I had heat rash because cheeks looked red (I did feel a bit hot) but we live in the middle east where it is is always warm...plus I have had stomach cramps, some spots on my face plus a bit of white discharge...
Not feeling like I want to eat loads either...which is unusual for m@

I hope this it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PuppyMummy Thu 14-Mar-13 06:45:22

fingers crossed everyone!

week 1 done here! still no symptoms to report, (not even 'in my head' ones). not sure if that's good or bad! hoping the magic hsg flush out effect will help!
have dtd cd 9,10,12,14,16,18 (one more for luck planned on cd20!!) and think ov on cd11/12 so fingers crossed.

Alexandra6 Thu 14-Mar-13 08:10:01

Week 1 done for me too! Going to test on Sunday, 11dpo and then if BFN wait until later next week (I have no willpower but after 15 months of negatives I'm also quite used to seeing them!) Had two days of that brown spotting which I hope was implantation bleeding, it's got a bit lighter today I think. Fingers crossed for everyone!

Dasie Thu 14-Mar-13 10:24:29

I'm so looking forward to seeing some BFP reports on this thread!! grin

Good luck ladies!!

winterpansy Thu 14-Mar-13 11:08:31

Hello,
5 dpo and symptom spotting away here - I've picked up a runny nose and have increased cm. I've had a few funny feelings rumbling in the downstairs area but that could just be wind!
So happy to be going away for the weekend to take my mind off things.
Ahh, it would be so great to have lots of BFPs here over the coming week.

Good luck from me too!

SarahMargaret Thu 14-Mar-13 12:28:55

Oh is cm a sign of possible pregnancy? I was wondering that over the last couple of days, mine has increased significantly, I ovulated on the 18th so only one week ago, af is due next Friday x

winterpansy Thu 14-Mar-13 12:39:14

I read it it here: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/dpo-chart.php?dpo=5

I ovulated on Sat 9th - AF is due on 26th says my App. I have irregular longish cycles which is annoying but I am going to test next Wed, if I can hold on til then!

SarahMargaret Thu 14-Mar-13 12:43:59

Thanks for that. I am obsessed, the past 3 cycles getting negative results, although it isn't a long time, I guess I was always taught you have unprotected sex you get pregnant, I never realised there was so much trying involved. Was in Tescos this morning and actually walked around the baby clothes, cried watching OBEM last night, cried when I realised how much I'd have to pay to get my car fixed, cried listening to Grimmy on R1 this morning about Comic Relief, if this isn't pregnancy hormones I'll fear I'm going crazy!
My cycles vary from 37 to 32 days so longish too, how you feeling? xx

winterpansy Thu 14-Mar-13 20:14:57

I'm obsessed already and am only on cycle 1! I am trying not to get my hopes up as I am sure it will take a few months. I am just hoping we dtd enough.
DH thinks his super sperm will just magically make it happen as DS was a little surprise so we were not even trying and I was on the pill!

I really hope that it is pregnancy hormones making you a litte crazy! I don't really feel pregnant at all but I suppose you don't feel much at 5dpo. Arrgghh..it's so annoying having to wait!

When are you planning to poas? x

SarahMargaret Thu 14-Mar-13 20:25:04

Wow you were so lucky, you might be lucky enough this month in that case. smile AF due next Friday and I really want to try then but might give in and do one next Thursday x

winterpansy Thu 14-Mar-13 20:29:55

We were lucky! Best thing that ever happened to us grin
Keep in touch next week then. It WILL happen for us both! x

SarahMargaret Thu 14-Mar-13 20:46:47

Will keep you posted, likewise x good luck

winterpansy Thu 14-Mar-13 21:05:43

Thank you x

FromagePlease Fri 15-Mar-13 09:57:56

Morning everyone.

Is anyone symptom spotting and driving themselves to distraction? I'm feeling bloated and have occassional nausea. Sometimes I've been quite lightheaded. That said, I just don't feel pregnant at all, so very much doubt it's the case and think it's all in my head. AF is due Sunday so might POAS then.

Anyone else symptom checking, or POAS this weekend?

Alexandra6 Fri 15-Mar-13 10:48:02

I'm bloated and lightheaded too!! My boobs look a teensy bit bigger. Hmmm. Shame so many symptoms fit for AF coming too!

I'm POAS on Sunday, 11 DPO, do you think there's any chance it will give an accurate reading then? Let's face it, stands more chance than when I tested 6dpo! wink

FromagePlease Fri 15-Mar-13 12:48:13

So hard to distinguish symptoms isn't it! My boobs are resolutely unchanged, even when I give them a sharp prod they aren't hurting one bit! V. annoying, but perhaps comical to watch!

I guess there isn't any harm testing on day 11DPO, why not, what's the worst that can happen? smile I'm 11DPO today myself and it's so tempting! I'm trying to hold out until Monday if I get that far as AF due Sunday. So far I have no particular PMS symptoms

Alexandra6 Fri 15-Mar-13 15:04:22

Just hid behind my computer screen in the office and gave myself a good grope - they didn't hurt at all! Damn. Good luck holding out until Monday on poas!

FromagePlease Fri 15-Mar-13 15:35:21

ha ha, that made me chuckle! I'm working from home today, much easier to give them a poke. Sadly, even my latest attempt still yielding nothing at all smile

Skinnywhippet Fri 15-Mar-13 18:35:09

Ouch. Af is here. Feel like my body has failed me but my stay positive as was only cycle 1. Might give up trying for a bit! Not sure I'm ready for all this.

PuppyMummy Fri 15-Mar-13 19:13:41

skinny don't give up after 1 cycle!

I'm on cycle 14! you do get used to it jot happening although it is annoying.

I don't poas so I think that makes it easier...

still symptom-less here!

SarahMargaret Fri 15-Mar-13 19:13:56

awww Skinnywippet I thought it would happen for me on cycle 1 but unfortunately not, Im on cycle 3 now and waiting not so patiently for next Thurs to take a hps, that will be 14 days po. Debating trying a bit earlier, does anyone have any advice on when I could start trying?

Symptoms today (real or made up) are watery cm, sore boobs, tired, grumpy and weepy, also feel a bit airy fairy like I'm not really with it.

QuietTiger Sat 16-Mar-13 09:26:16

Well that's me off the 2WW. sad

Have had flu all week and AF arrived a week early this morning - just to add insult to injury.

PuppyMummy Sat 16-Mar-13 09:52:51

sarah depends what test u use. Sensitive ones you can use 5 days before you are due but it will only be about 60% accurate that early. Superdrug own are supposed to be sensitive too.
You could get a false negative, probably better to wait a day or so before your due.

Fwiw I dont poas unless I have a big drinking event planned.its too disappointing!

Sorry to those who af has caught up with them. Mine came 3 days early last cycle after 4 cycles nice and neat at 24 days. Annoying!
Had a few twingy cramps yesterday so suspect same mite happen this time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now