No April Fools on the April BFP Bus, we got cookies

(990 Posts)
padster75 Fri 08-Mar-13 06:31:56

Well I am dusting down the drivers seat and kick starting the April bus for those the BFP fairy missed on the lucky Mad March bus. Fingers crossed the destination for this one is 'Baby Central'.

Wardy17 Mon 25-Mar-13 11:39:37

Cd26 for me choc, also in the 1ww when are you going to POAS? I want to now!!!!

ELA88 Mon 25-Mar-13 12:27:31

Welcome gilly we're becoming bus buddies! Hopefully (in the nicest way possible!!) we won't be on the may bus! Xxx

chocoloulou33 Mon 25-Mar-13 12:58:17

Hey wardy. I might poas on sat. That's 2 days b4 I'm due. When u gonna test? Think we the first ones due r bfp on this bus. No pressure then lol x

gillywillywoo Mon 25-Mar-13 13:30:29

Can I just say, the March bus now has 12 BFPs and March isn't even over yet!!!!!!!

Lets beat them and have more than that by the end of April! grinsmile x

Spring is in the air thanks

(Even if it's still a bit chilly - keep warm hey !)

Wardy17 Mon 25-Mar-13 14:48:33

I know what you mean choc. Just had an email from cousin announcing she is pregnant with baby no2 really please but also very jealous is that bad? Feeling slightly deflated now sad. I don't want to POAS until AF is due so Sunday but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to wait until then.

Do you have any symptoms at all?

Springbells Mon 25-Mar-13 16:10:58

Yay - cant believe I'm pleased to see a negative opk! Dh away on work trip this week, come on ovaries, hold out til then! Bizarre business, Ttc......

Wardy and choc - here's hoping you get April bus off to flying start and scatter baby dust in your wake

chocoloulou33 Mon 25-Mar-13 16:14:45

Wardy I know what u mean. My cousin announced her pregnancy about a month ago. First baby, got pregnant first month! Like u said u wanna be happy but also its like aargghhhh. This is month 7 for me now so want it so badly. I have no symptoms at all. But months I do think I have some it always amounts to nothing so...
What about you? X

Wardy17 Mon 25-Mar-13 16:58:16

I think so but not sure if I'm imagining them but I have been having quite frequent vivid dreams which is not normal for me normally I don't remember my dreams, been going to the loo a bit more than usual and a bit more cm and today feel a bit icky. But it could well be all in my head!!

PistachioTruffle Mon 25-Mar-13 17:16:57

Cd 26 here, absolutely zero symptoms!
I've also realised that due to circumstances, unless I get a bfp in the next couple of months we're going to have to stop TTC for a year to 18 months sad

Penny31 Mon 25-Mar-13 18:55:58

Sorry gilly! Nice to see we will be testing at the same time smile only cd2 for me so have looooong way to go, my LP is short so reckon my fertile days won't be until around cd20 grrr.

Good luck those on 2ww! Here is to Xmas babies!

Zeuxippe Mon 25-Mar-13 20:19:31

Ooh wardy vivid dreams definitely a symptom! Something to do with progesterone levels I think - fx!!

dutchyoriginal Mon 25-Mar-13 21:05:37

Where do all you lovely ladies get those cheap OPKs? I spent 52 euro on the digital Clear blue one! shock

have been peeing on them since last Monday, but no :-) so far. This is strange, because my cycle seems to be quite short (26 days max).

QueenofClean Mon 25-Mar-13 21:06:10

I'm going to get off the bus as DH & I have decided to delay TTC for a few months as we don't want another Xmas baby and my eldest DD is a March baby so want to know wait to try for a summer baby.

Fx for everyone xx

dutchyoriginal Mon 25-Mar-13 21:06:19

:-) should be smile because that's what that OPK shows during your peak.

Ttcnumero3 Mon 25-Mar-13 21:06:43

I'm struggling to keep up with all the acronyms!!! Many have changed since i was pg or ttc previously! Think I am CD11 of a 28 day cycle. EWCM I think today (sorry if tmi!!). No idea about taking temperature or extra supplements etc.

Whilst I would be DELIGHTED to get pg this month I am also aware that would mean a due date very close to Christmas...and I wonder about the effects of that on current family...

Exciting that some people are days away from poas tick! Fingers crossed ladies...

chocoloulou33 Mon 25-Mar-13 21:34:31

Sounds good wardy, got fx for you. SoRry to see you go queen good luck in the future xx
pistachio why would u have to have a break if u don't mind me asking? X

MrsAVB Mon 25-Mar-13 21:49:48

Evening all!
Pistachio, I just noticed we have the exact same stats (except I am cd20 so I guess a shorter cycle...) - here's hoping we're both lucky this month; that must be a hard decision to stop ttc. Am in a similar position too as applying for new jobs at the moment. Which adds another element to being tempted to POAS (obviously not quite yet!) as an excuse not to fill in boring job apps.
Is anyone else imagining getting weird symptoms. For example today I have a pain in my armpit which I'm sure is totally unrelated to anything... Err... Don't chuck me off the bus for being weird please!
This is my first month on mumsnet, and my first month not "just sh***ing", although we have been trying since September I haven't paid any attention to my cycle etc. I think mumsnet is driving me a little crazy with all the effort some of you are putting in, I'm in awe! Any tips for a newbie most welcome.
Much love xxx

WanabeMum Mon 25-Mar-13 22:08:34

Hey ladies can I join please? I'm currently TTC #2 and have had the mirena removed so no idea where I am in my cycle! Although I have imagined felt some weird things lately, slight nausea end of last week, very tired, and today sore boobs. I'm sure this is all in my head but determined not to let it take over my life like it did last time! Any advice on distractions?! smile

Wardy17 Mon 25-Mar-13 22:21:38

Hopefully they are symptoms and not just in my imagination!!!

Good luck for the future queen xx

lucieloos Mon 25-Mar-13 22:49:59

Hi there, could someone add me to the list please smile

TTC#1, cycle 1, bfp due 7th April

PistachioTruffle Mon 25-Mar-13 22:54:50

Fingers crossed for your symptoms Wardy!

Choco it's a little complicated, but basically as I'm a student I could take maternity leave and return to my course. If it turned out I fell pregnant and the baby was due too near the end of the course, or after the end of the course then it would cause problems with taking maternity leave/getting a job.

MrsAVB well spotted! grin You're quite right, My cycles are a bit longer, about 37-40 days, and a little unpredictable hence the later cycle day. Fingers crossed for both of us! Are you waiting 'til the 7th to test?

MrsAVB Tue 26-Mar-13 08:58:57

Morning!
Pistachio, I am going to try to wait til the 7th, although I have a job application deadline on the 7th so it depends whether I've done the god awful personal statement before 5th/ 6th (as there's no point in me changing jobs if I'm pg). It's hard wanting to have a career as well as a baby!
Today I have stomach cramps but again this might be unrelated... (although stomach closer to potential baby than yesterday's armpit pain lol).

Wardy17 Tue 26-Mar-13 11:05:50

I'm embarrassed to say that I POAS this morning, of course BFN, AF due Sunday.

gillywillywoo Tue 26-Mar-13 11:14:02

Morning ladies! smile

Well there's no doubt about my presence on the April bus as AF is now here in full swing.. CD2 for me.

Looking forward to it disappearing to I can crack on with dtd and obsessing for another month haha grin

I've updated the list.. Also changed my stats as it showed I was on cycle 3 of trying but I'm only really on cycle 2. Wasn't really trying at all until lady month!

Here's to many April bfps and Christmas babies! wine

Passengers on board

BFPs

0 so far

Awaiting BFPs

Chocoloulou33 ttc#2, cycle 7, bfp due 31st March/1st April
Wardy17 ttc#1, cycle 3, bfp due 31st March/1st April
Mortifiedadams ttc#2, cycle 1, bfp due 1st April
whiterose2011 ttc#1, cycle 6, bfp due 2nd April
Marie456 ttc#1, cycle 5, bfp due 3rd April
Deliasmithy 29, ttc#1, bfp due 4th April
Ela88 ttc#1, cycle 3, bfp due 4th April
Padster75 TTC 2, cycle 6, BFP due 5th April
weechops TTC #3 cycle 10 bfp due 5th April
Sunshine2013hopefully 1mc TTC #1 cycle 3 bfp/af due 6th april
barebranches ttc#1 cycle 3 bfp 6th april.
Springbells, Ttc #2, cycle 4, af/bfp due 6th April
ganetgob, ttc#1, cycle 3, bfp due on 7th April
PistachioTruffle, TTC #1, cycle 7, bfp due April 7(ish)
Mrs AVB ttc#1, cycle 7, BFP due 7th April.
MrsTwinks ttc#1, cycle dont ask, BFP due april 8th
Dutchyoriginal TTC#2, cycle 15, last AF 14/3, BFP due between 30/3 and 9/4 (cycles range between 16 and 26 days, last was 25, one before was 16)
Zeu ttc #2 cycle 2 bfp due 11th April
ttcnumero3 #3 cycle1 bfp due 11th april
Bikey86 ttc#1 cycle 1 BFP due 11th April
Lisbapalea ttc#2, cycle 3, bfp due 12th April
Malteaser ttc#2, cycle 2, bfp due 12 April
SciencegeekGirl ttc #1, cycle 2, bfp due 13th April
LondonSuperTrooper, TTC#2, Cycle 5, BFP due 14 April but will be testing early
Mythreeknights ttc#3, cycle 2, BFP due April 15
Candlstickolder TTC #1, cycle 4, bfp due 16th
YorkshireTeaDrinker TTC#2, cycle18, BFP due 19th April
Sorelip TTC#2, cycle 2, BFP due on or after 22nd April
gillywillywoo, TTC#1, cycle 2, BFP due 24th April
Penny31 TTC #1 cycle 2 BFP due 26th April
Bajas ttc#1, cycle 7, bfp?
Dogandbeth ttc#3, cycle 2, BFP due mid/end of april.
Lyndsey90 ttc#1, cycle 10, BFP due some time in april
Wannabemum TTC#2, cycle ?, BFP due?
lucieloos, TTC#1, cycle 1, bfp due 7th April

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now