Emmsys Weebles - moving to the Greenhouse for spring and summer!

(997 Posts)
4everhopeful Fri 08-Mar-13 00:09:16

Onwards and upwards lovelies... Bfp's, bumps, babies and young graduates, growing nicely back in the warmth of the greenhouse...

moonmrs Sat 21-Sep-13 20:26:21

Hi mrskate thinking of you at what must be a difficult time for you.
Nope still here. Maybe tomorrow....

CloudOfStarlings Sat 21-Sep-13 22:04:19

Oh moon can't believe you're still there, & that they aren't doing much for you sad really hope you get to go home tomorrow. Hope your lovely little boy's jaundice has started to clear up, & that he's keeping you smiling. Has your milk come in now? I remember being so shocked at the sight of my boobs on day 3! Thinking of you loads, lots of love x x x

moonmrs Sun 22-Sep-13 00:05:21

Yes boobs are amazing lol.
We've complained about the doctor today she is useless and I've been in tears all day again. Thankfully nurses and midwives have been great and looked after us. Jaundice levels now normal but need repeat bloods in morning to double check and then we can come home. Fingers crossed.

So glad his jaundice is on the way out. Lets hope you get home today.

Shroomboom Sun 22-Sep-13 07:54:18

Fingers crossed you get good results this morning moon and that you get to go home. Woke up thinking of you and Joshua this morning, really hope today is a better day xxx

Neeko Sun 22-Sep-13 08:50:25

Hi moon. Hope Joshua gets the right results today and you get to tour him round his new home smile. I videoed doing that with both my girls!
I can imagine your frustration at just wanting to properly start your family life.

Big waves to everyone else.

stantonherzlinger Sun 22-Sep-13 08:58:24

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

moonmrs Sun 22-Sep-13 13:33:44

Will be going home this evening! So happy!

Fantastic news! grin

That means we get to see a photo! wink

SabsFabulous Sun 22-Sep-13 15:52:44

Fab news smile

Neeko Sun 22-Sep-13 17:05:26

Great news x

Rumours Sun 22-Sep-13 17:07:36

Yay moon bet you cant wait smile

hope you are home now, Moonfamily, and looking for your first sleepless night at home. I remember bringing dd1 home really clearly, did the tour, had dinner - she was perfect. get to bed, turn out the light, minute the light went out, she started crying and that was it for the rest of the night! however, I would trade places with you like a shot - those first lovely days, home with your firstborn, snuggles and , most importantly letting people wait on you, enjoy xx

moonmrs Mon 23-Sep-13 08:34:14

So great to be home! He's been really good feeding well and he is just perfect.
Some sad news though as Joshua was coming into the world my poor sister was in surgery with an ectopic pregnancy. I had no idea til last night as she asked for me not to be told til I was home.
A bit of a whirlwind. Really upset for her. Will be seeing her today and she's excited about meeting her nephew. I hope it won't be too much for her.
Back soon with a photo when I can.

Neeko Mon 23-Sep-13 09:06:59

Lovely that you've home Moon. Hope J was good last night.

So sorry to hear the news about your sister. I'm sure you will be a wonderful support to her in the weeks and months ahead. I hope she can take some comfort from her nephew though it will be tough on her. My nephew was 4 weeks when I lost my lo. It was both a comfort and a cause of pain to hold him. Thinking of her.

SabsFabulous Mon 23-Sep-13 10:43:58

Moon Great to hear you're home and that J is behaving himself. Look forward to seeing a photo when you're able to upload.

Sorry to hear about your sister. I'm sure she'll be happy to meet J although she will be still mourning her loss. Today marks 5 years since my mmc - the memories never leave you, do they? Like with Neeko, my niece was born a month after my mc and I remember coming on here stressing about how I was going to react seeing a new baby. As usual, the ladies on here gave me such good advice and support and it was wonderful to meet my niece. My sil even let me change the baby's nappy, which to me was really thoughtful.

Fast forward a year after that and my precious Saara was born - she's going to be 4 next Monday can you believe and right now I'm putting my precious boy down for a nap smile

Waves to everyone else x

CloudOfStarlings Mon 23-Sep-13 16:09:38

Oh gosh moon I'm so sorry to hear that news sad must be so many emotions for both of you. I'm a firm believer though that one of the huge positives of going through mc/pregnancy loss is that you're then able to be such a good support to others going through it.. she'll understand your pain now & you will understand hers.. hope you can just have a good happy/sad cry together. So glad your ds (yay!) is being good for you, you deserve an angel after everything wink you sound really strong.
hmm better go, ds2 is climbing onto the dining table.. hmm

moonmrs Mon 23-Sep-13 20:37:18

I think I've added a photo it's just from phone so hope it's ok.

Aww moon he's just perfect, what a gorgeous boy. Hello baby Joshua, welcome smile

Massive, massive congratulations moon and mrmoon enjoy every teeny tiny bit of him xx

Autumn is here and it's cuddle up and get cosy time, my favourite time of the year smile. All good here, busy as always but content and the boys are great, totally each other's best friend. It's DH's 40th in November so busy saving for that. Also loving our new/old house though its a total money pit!

Sorry I've not been on, I blame life and my phone, too easy lurk but too bloody fiddly to post. I lurk and send positive vibes every day though.

4ever your boy Teddy is so so bonny. See you did it, you got there and you never gave up. Miracles do happen xx Hope DD loves pre-school, I'm sure she will grin

Love to all xx

Oh moon he looks yummy yummy scrummy. He looks so boy-like too. Yes he is perfect. smile Can you believe he's yours yet??!

Huge waves to blue grin

SabsFabulous Mon 23-Sep-13 22:18:18

Moon he's gorgeous! smile

Nice to hear from you Blue

CloudOfStarlings Mon 23-Sep-13 22:22:41

Aww moon he's lovely! Well done mummy!! (you need to change your hover thing on your name now grin)

And HELLO blue! Been wondering where you'd got to!! So glad all going well for you...can relate to house being a money pit!! Been in ours 3 months now and spent so much already, still SO much to do.. I'm v impatient and want it all done now, but I guess I'll appreciate it all more if it takes time and saving up! Dh is halfway through building my built-in wardrobe... clothes and things and sawdust and plaster everywhere in my room <grits teeth>

Gorgeous picture moon - you now need to update your status as I believe you do have a child smile

Sorry to hear about your sister, I too had a new born niece a couple of weeks after my llo - she should be a reminder but she's not - she's just BB's favourite person!

On a different subject, I think I told you about my friend who had had load of MC's, IVF etc and was about to give up - she had her little boy about 2 weeks ago, another person who is counting her blessings every time she gets up in the night!

Hello to everyone else - was planning to have a really lazy night tonight but life got in the way again...

SabsFabulous Mon 23-Sep-13 22:29:56

Evening Cloud. We've been in our house for 18 months now and still have our old dining chairs that doesn't match the table, still need to put up shelves in the cellar, the garden needs a complete overhaul - you get the idea! grin And as I'm on maternity leave it be a while before we can get going on some of the things we want to do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now