Ttc after recent mc, for Creme egg scoffers, shared confusion and joint cursing of mother nature

(956 Posts)

I couldn't bring myself to call her a bitch, we still need her help! Come on ladies, let's do this thing....

Thunderbuns Fri 15-Mar-13 23:10:05

grin janie

JanieLovesCake Fri 15-Mar-13 16:10:50

BFP!! Sorry for going back to old thread, was hoping I'd be able to get one before the thread was out yes I am a mental case

I have started a new thread - hopefully the link is below -sorry if I have done it wrong, I'm still learning the MN ropes!! Xx

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/1706812-The-big-fat-posifrickintivity-but-only-on-a-friday-thread-TTC-after-MC-and-not-lose-your-head

I have started a new thread - hopefully the link is below - sorry if I have done it wrong, I'm still learning the MN ropes!! Xx 

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/1706812-The-big-fat-posifrickintivity-but-only-on-a-friday-thread-TTC-after-MC-and-not-lose-your-head

fod27 Tue 12-Mar-13 22:16:11

Lurveeeee it

SaggyOldClothCatpuss Tue 12-Mar-13 21:31:56

Yes. def a link.

SaggyOldClothCatpuss Tue 12-Mar-13 21:29:17

The big fat posifrickintivity, but only on a friday thread, TTC after MC and not to lose your head?

Sounds like an ace title - I'm happy to start a new thread - do I need to put a link in this one - sorry I'm still a MN novice! X

Thunderbuns Tue 12-Mar-13 21:18:36

Yeah I like it saggy! Keep the ttc after mc bit too I reckon smile

SaggyOldClothCatpuss Tue 12-Mar-13 21:15:27

The big fat posifrickentivity but only on a friday thread?

JanieLovesCake Tue 12-Mar-13 21:13:19

ooh yes it has to have posifrickintivity...and maybe a mention of fertile friday smile

I can do (sorry if I seemed a bit lazy in waiting for someone else) - this is the first big thread I've been on so wasn't sure how it worked or whether we had to reach 1000 replies.

I am not very imaginative when it comes to thread titles - although I do think Fods posifrickentivity should appear somewhere - any ideas or preferences xx

fod27 Tue 12-Mar-13 21:03:06

Awwwww ark ain't you a sweetie? I hate those jobs where you actually have to work for money hahaa

Thunderbuns Tue 12-Mar-13 20:54:48

Hi ark, why don't you start it?

The thread is getting uber full - if a new one is started will there be a link? I can't MN at work tomorrow (boss is in the office - how rude!!) and will be gutted if I can't find you ladies - need a daily dose of you lovelies to get me through!! X

fod27 Tue 12-Mar-13 20:36:11

ick I'm in the same boat (hopefully we go off course at drop anchor on baby island) keep thinkin "oh ace it's stopped" then battle with myself about risking going pad free, and then I'm hit with the brown gooey conception barrier....stupid vagina!!!

Soddin fiancé is way tooooo considerate and doesn't want to risk it "just in case" typical the one time I want an inconsiderate bloke to shag me stupid and it's a no go.....never thought I'd long to be 21 again hahaa

However he has yet to face a woman on a mission......(rubs chin and chuckles whilst thinkin of her evil plan mwuahahaaa) I shall tie a splint to it if I have to
woot welcome your in good company just a shame shitty circumstances has brought us all together
Garden your giving him farrrr more credit than he deserves lol..... And me! That'd take a lot of WD40, cod liver oil, and some weird sex harness
saggy 5 minutes!!!!! Lucky lucky mare! You do make me laugh....apart from when the fiancé looks up and asks "what's so funny? What's that your reading" hahaaa at that point I could poke you in the ribs for getting me into trouble hahaaa I am then forced to hide the page....bad bad girls bad influence ;)

Thunderbuns Tue 12-Mar-13 20:18:36

The system. THE SYSTEM!! The beautiful system.

WillSantaComeAgain Tue 12-Mar-13 20:11:43

<lobs a mackerel at thunderbuns which misses, rebounds and leaves the room stinking of fish>

Maybe time to start a new thread, ladies?

JanieLovesCake Tue 12-Mar-13 20:09:06

yes jbrd i plan to poas as soon as i wake up....so long as mother nature's nasty side doesn't get me first (AF due thursday). loving the 'fertile friday' - can't remember who said that!!

it's taking every ounce of willpower not to nip to tescos and get a test now. this is worse than staying off chocolate!

hi woot

Thunderbuns Tue 12-Mar-13 18:19:20

<pops head round door and waggles salmon menacingly>

alyant79 Tue 12-Mar-13 16:56:17

ooh mummy and JBrd I'm around cambridge too smile

I also forgot to say yay for your bfn ickle. phew! I think with spotting intermittent and not every day I'd be tempted to ttc.

Fx bootyboo. Af stay away!

Woot that is really rubbish. Poor you, but welcome. 3rd time lucky?

Bootyboo Tue 12-Mar-13 15:24:28

Finally today is over yay!! I never realised how much time being CBA reading MN birth stories & every topic in Am I Being Unreasonable could take up! grin And keep me entertained for the entire day lol smile

Still no sign of AF although I am a bit slightly crampy.....

icklemssunshine1 Tue 12-Mar-13 15:24:07

JBrd, got a feeling I'd be told to wait too, especially as v light, no pain etc. Just want to know for def, so frustrating!! At least I for my BFN - yup, only time I want to celebrate that!! Bought ovulation sticks & although I got 2 lines 1 was slightly thinner than other & apparently they both have to look the same or the left has to be darker than the right. Will try again tomorrow & wear my glasses!! smile

SaggyOldClothCatpuss Tue 12-Mar-13 15:23:05

Ive just worked out, using my APP, Im not due to POAS until the 29th! Thats flipping forever!
Although it does happen to be a friday, so I can at least stick to the system! grin

JBrd Tue 12-Mar-13 15:08:26

Mummytothearkbuilder Ooooh, I'm in/near Cambridge, too! And I'm with you on the being shattered from dtd, it's exhausting. Remember the days when we did it 'just' for fun?!

Janie Hmmm, I guess I could be persuaded to test on Friday.... Even if out of fear of being fish slapped by Thunder grin. Are you guys testing in the morning?

Icklem Good news about your BFN! Let's hope that's the first and last time you have to hear that phrase! Don't know about spotting and ttc... Although it does sounds as if it's on its way out. Could you ask the EPU? Although they'll probably say to wait. Do you think you're ovulating? You could start doing OPKs to check, and then have swi when you get a positive. Just a thought...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now