Saying hi on BFP day...

(7 Posts)
val86 Thu 07-Feb-13 13:00:30

No I know! I'm just all new to this! Thank you for the link. Congratulations! :-) x

WingDefence Wed 06-Feb-13 22:33:01

val, please don't think I was having a go - I honestly wasn't!

So have you calculated your due date? I've currently only got 8 weeks to go as I'm 31+4 smile

Here is the October 2013 group if that fits?

Congrats again!

val86 Wed 06-Feb-13 21:35:41

Hi Happylass,

I know 7 months is no time at all but I really had started to get upset about it. I tried to "just forget about it" but of course thats impossible!

Good luck, I'm sure it will happen :-)

happylass Wed 06-Feb-13 21:29:00

Huge congrats. I'm on cycle 6 and starting to despair. Very reassuring to hear there's still hope! Good luck!

val86 Wed 06-Feb-13 21:11:46

Ah sorry :-( This is obviously the page I have been looking at for 7 months! I will get the hang of this hopefully!

WingDefence Wed 06-Feb-13 21:09:55

Congrats! grin

You'll probably want to find the ante natal thread for whatever month you're due in as conception is more for those who are still trying smile

Fab news!

val86 Wed 06-Feb-13 21:06:31

Hi!

I have been lurking around for a few months now, reading lots and lots of posts but have never posted until today. I have been TTC for 7 months and today I got my BFP! So excited! I thought today is the perfect day to post as I will probably want to get things off my chest but obviously can't tell anyone yet!

Looking forward to talking to you all!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now