Help me please !

(9 Posts)
MrsDsquared Tue 22-Jan-13 13:03:18

Thanks guys maybe next month s

wrighty2010 Mon 21-Jan-13 19:07:07

Just wanted to say hope you are ok and send you a hug! Hope things work out, take care xxx

Fairypants Mon 21-Jan-13 09:20:02

If you're still worried, you should see a dr- it's better to be safe than sorry. X
Hopefully next time you'll be late with a BFP smile

MrsDsquared Mon 21-Jan-13 00:17:36

Thank so much fairypants

I'm usually regular despite any stressors that may happen throughout the months that's why I find it unusual!

Still cramps but nt much blood as usual!

Gosh I'm
Such a panicker

Fairypants Sun 20-Jan-13 22:10:21

Dp is darling partner- you sound very stressed and like you need a real life hug!
I'm not medical but it sounds like your period was delayed - poss due to stress and tension from ttc?? But it's probably worth seeing a dr ASAP to get checked out as you clearly aren't feeling your normal self.
Sending lots of virtual hugs ((mrsd))

MrsDsquared Sun 20-Jan-13 21:57:28

Sorry I'm new to this site what's dp stand for ?

It was I tiny bit in my knickers and when I wiped like covered to tissue. I'm
Getting bad cramps now!

I did one the day I missed my period and and it looked negative although the other line was extremely faint ! Then tested everyday up to today and negative. The gp said to wait another week to test but now this is happening

Soph80 Sun 20-Jan-13 21:52:13

Have you done a test? x

Fairypants Sun 20-Jan-13 21:21:52

I guess the amount of blood would make a big difference here? Either way, it sounds like you need to speak to a dr ASAP. Is your dp with you?

MrsDsquared Sun 20-Jan-13 20:36:39

So I'm a week late on my period, I've got all pregnant symptoms, and my nipples are absolutely huge back ache, tiredness, nausea but I get back from work today an there is blood in my pants ! I'm convinced I'm pregnant but am I having a chemical pregnancy and losing it or is it spotting ?

Help me please

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now