Anyone testing next week??

(129 Posts)
farmersdaugther Wed 16-Jan-13 20:13:01

Anyone else testing next week?

AF due on the 23rd...

Come and twiddle your thumbs with me......grin

Livened Thu 07-Feb-13 13:50:17

Hi not sure if anyone is still following this thread but I have to share with someone I to a Bfp this morning! Good luck to everyone trying for a feb bfp xxx

GettingObsessive Wed 30-Jan-13 21:46:16

Eugh again. AF one day late (I am NEVER late) and feel like crap. All the AF symptoms but nothing yet. I POAS yesterday and BFN.

Just fed up because if its not this month I just want to move on and think about next month instead.

SeriousStuff Sun 27-Jan-13 21:40:00

BlablaSos that's amazing news. You must be over the moon! Congratulations!

I'm having a very low mood day today, breaking out in tears and keep overheating every hour or so. To the point where I have to take my top off! DH found my in the living room earlier wearing just leggings! FX-d this isn't AF. She is due anytime from tomorrow.

Iheartcrunchiebars Sun 27-Jan-13 19:33:34

Congratulations xxxx

BlablaSos Sun 27-Jan-13 19:26:51

Hi all
Tested today and it was a BFP!! I was actually 5 days late for AF but I really felt like she was coming, and I was poorly, so didn't rush out to get a test, also it was costing me too much money being impatient!
Good luck to everyone still to test, and for everyone else next month.

sambrads Sun 27-Jan-13 10:03:54

farmer sending u big hugs hope ur ok and hopefully next month is ur month.
geetingobsessive maybe you tested too early hold off and test in a few days.
leen im also having sore boobs and some cramping way before my AF so dont know what to think. maybe its ovulation symptoms cause my fertle days were from 21st til 26th and today i dont feel as bad. i really wis i knew what was happening with my body sad
i am trying for my 4th child and you go through the same emotions as ur first. sad

LeenHS Sun 27-Jan-13 09:23:52

So know what you mean. Hiw early did you test getting ob? When is af due?

Since we started trying my pms symptons seem to have started earlier before AF and been more of them.. Cramps, sore boobs. It's so confusing and gets me excited only to be disappointed. AF due tomorrow. I think the only sympton that's different is a sore throat that comes and go's. I keep thinking I'm getting a cold but never do. Anyway as ever, stressing about arrival of AF. 9 months ttc sounds so much better than 10.

GettingObsessive Sat 26-Jan-13 21:07:03

Eugh. Having tested on Friday and got a BFN I got myself into the mindset that I clearly wasn't pg and that we'd just try again next month. Now the nausea has returned and I keep getting hopeful.

It just feels really unfair that I am obviously having much worse PMT symptoms than usual, this month of all months.

I'm just getting cross now angry

farmersdaugther Sat 26-Jan-13 20:43:32

Thank you, yes very disappointed hmm but that's just how it goes. Had a good cry this morning about it all. Struggling with morale at the moment. Feeling quite down, but saw loads of friends this afternoon this that was lovely.

Next month!!!

Livened Sat 26-Jan-13 20:07:13

Hard luck Farmers - my DH talked me out of testing today with a first response test (says up to 6 days before af due!?!). But I've promised to wait until Wednesday...back to googling early pregnancy signs and due date calculators! X

LeenHS Sat 26-Jan-13 19:53:52

Farmers daughter so sorry. V disappointing. Hope february will be your lucky month! X

farmersdaugther Sat 26-Jan-13 19:25:51

Evening All!

AF arrived today. hmm

Good luck everyone x

sambrads Sat 26-Jan-13 09:35:14

livened my DC3 is 6 months was gonna wait until she was 1 but ya just never know with trying how long it will take so feel ready to start now was lucky getting pregnant first month with her but like you say not sure if it will be so lucky this time round.
leen fingers crossed its pregnancy symptoms and not AF its awful how ya look out for every little thing but it is only expected.

LeenHS Sat 26-Jan-13 08:29:00

Hello any news? Last night let myself get too excited as thought I could feel unusual twinges and maybe itchy boobs. But think I am over analysing it. This morning feel nothing other than dull ache of cramps (usual for me before AF) feeling a bit disheartened.

Livened Fri 25-Jan-13 21:06:12

Hi Sam - yes I know I should wait, and I will, but I'm just sooo impatient!!

It seems as if every person I know or see has a baby/is pregnant - or is it just me??

We were going to wait u til my DS was 2 to try again, but It just feels like the right time to start trying again. It would be too good to be true if we got a bfp first time again... But I live in hope!

Hoping for some good news from you all and fingers crossed for positives in the next few days for us all.

X

sambrads Fri 25-Jan-13 20:48:33

hi livened i posted before i seen ur post.
I would wait til ur AF is due as you might get a wrong result if too early.
It seems such a long wait i cant test til 10th feb sad

Livened Fri 25-Jan-13 20:41:28

Oh and referenc to DTD we were at it like bunnies of my fertile days, and not done it since! My DH is gutted it didn't last... ;-)

sambrads Fri 25-Jan-13 20:35:40

I am glad you ladies all feel comfortable enough to talk about baby making grin DP thinks its his birthday and christmas all rolled into 1 lol. we have been having alot of nookie basically nearly everyday from AF has finished. I do remember with 3DC it was quite routine after a few times but must admit this time I cant enough blush blushwink
Think having a 6 month old we are finally getting time for each other again.
chewinggum and sonics fingers crossed for next time hope ur ok.
serious think i might need to let DP replenish lol you made me augh great word grin
leen hello hope AF stays away

Livened Fri 25-Jan-13 20:30:24

Hi all - I'd love to join too.

Just turned 30
Already have an amazing DS who just turned one
Ttc no.2 and January was our first cycle
AF due 3/2

When can I test do you think??! I'm such a control freak, I'm not sure I can take all this waiting...

Fingers crossed for everyone testing this weekend.

X

LeenHS Fri 25-Jan-13 19:24:29

Hello, would like to join please?
Key stats:
Age 31
TTC baby number 1
Cycle 9
State of mind: FRUSTRATED

AF due 28th. Sympton spotting too much. Cramps feel like AF cramps.

Fingers crossed for everyone.

Sonics Fri 25-Jan-13 19:19:31

Some spotting here tonight. Stupid monster AF is at the door :-(

chewingguminmyhair Fri 25-Jan-13 18:12:27

I'm out ladies. Best of luck to the rest of you. smile

GettingObsessive Fri 25-Jan-13 17:16:35

Sounds like we need to start a quiche for obsessive symptom spotters
grin

We are also on our first "proper" cycle and DH can't count got a bit carried away so we did the deed on days 7, 9, 10, 13,14 and 15. In fact it was twice on days 13 and 15 blush

It's fair to say that is much more than usual and we were both broken quiet tired by the end of it.

SeriousStuff Fri 25-Jan-13 17:03:41

...also I think every other day reduces the risk of it becoming a chore. However, if you're in the mood to do it more, then take advantage of it!

SeriousStuff Fri 25-Jan-13 17:02:26

sambrads Well...this cycle, DH and I DTD every other day from CD8 - CD28. I've read that every day can reduce the quality of the sperm (I think maybe giving DH a day off means he can 'ahem', replenish!

This is my first cycle of TTC so still unsure as to my ov patterns so gigured every other day would guarantee a continuous supply...TMI!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now