Ding Ding! The February Bus is departing...C'mon Cupid, please deliver some BFPs

(1000 Posts)
BridgetandtheHairyBrigands Thu 10-Jan-13 14:46:28

Hello all, I've been hanging around hoping to catch the February bus but it hasn't appeared....So I've decided to get this passion wagon on the road...Anyone else want to get on board?

Bridget&theHairyBrigands ttc#2 BFP due 1st February

Let's hope the month of luuurvve is lucky for us all...

QueenofClean Sun 03-Feb-13 19:40:13

<Passes a small cup to Loves>

Thanks Queen brew

lyndsey90 Sun 03-Feb-13 19:54:30

I'm CD 10 today and I'm having mid cycle spotting. It's freaking me and and have had af like cramps all day. Am so confused sad any you guys experienced this at all?? Any advice will be helpful sad wanted to BD tonight but worried!!

Hi Lyndsey am shit and have no advise. Was you af normal for you this month?

lyndsey90 Sun 03-Feb-13 20:07:37

I was 4 days late, and my af was mostly heavy spotting with 1 proper bleed day which lasted longer than usual.
Proper crippling pain in my right side for a couple of hours this morning, I was telling my OH I think I have appendicitis lol! It's eased off a bit now. Just a dull ache but still spotting when I go loo :/

Haylebop12 Sun 03-Feb-13 20:07:56

Only thing I can thing is possible implantation spotting lyndsey I was told that this happens between 6-12dpo

lyndsey90 Sun 03-Feb-13 20:09:05

But I only had af last week lol. I'm only on cd10 .

Haylebop12 Sun 03-Feb-13 20:09:49

I had that ache last night but thought its cuz I ate/drank too much!

FX it's a + sign for you!

Haylebop12 Sun 03-Feb-13 20:10:50

Sorry misread it, thought you were 10dpo not cd10 blush

lyndsey90 Sun 03-Feb-13 20:12:13

I doubt it is, I tested the day before I finally got af and got 2 definite bfns. I did buy a cheapy to use but doubt it's pg related. Getting worried about cysts and what not:/

Are you sure it was af and not just spotting? Shouldn't cause you pain I wouldn't have thought, hope you get back to normal soon x

lyndsey90 Sun 03-Feb-13 20:14:17

Thanks I hope so too, if it doesn't stop over next few days am thinking docs is in order, again. So fed up with crap going wrong these days :/

lyndsey90 Sun 03-Feb-13 20:15:08

There was me thinking, being 22 I'd find it easy to get pregnant. Jeez.

chocolateteabag Sun 03-Feb-13 20:16:42

Just flying past and saw your post- have you considered Mittelsmerz? Basically ovulation pain, which can in some people cause spotting?

lyndsey90 Sun 03-Feb-13 20:17:23

I did an opk this aft and got a def negative lol smile

Pixie001 Sun 03-Feb-13 21:23:26

lynds all I can recommend is that if it isn't normal and you're worried then best get it checked out, peace of mind if nowt else
queen never tried mint aero hot choc - any chance of a sample if u have some left?
bridget are you still there??? How's your bean?

Symptoms galore, bloated, lower backache, headache from hell, sharp pains in abdo...

Who knows?! Thanks for asking though BeQuick

Silver I have caved too and POAS 2 times, obv BFN both times sad

Come on ladies, we need some BFP to pretty up the thread :D Get shagging!

Haylebop12 Sun 03-Feb-13 21:32:22

lyndsey don't feel down. I'm 25 and this is cycle 8 post mc and a year TTC in total.

SilverClementine Sun 03-Feb-13 21:33:46

Hayley I'm so excited for you, FX! grin

Lynds I empathise, I get such bad mittleschmertz that there have been two occasions I've ended up on the surgical assessment unit having tests for appendicitis angry. It's such an evil pain! Never had spotting with it tho so defs worth mentioning to your GP.

Well I'm CD23 here, have ENORMOUS itchy tits, bloating, cramps...like pre-af symptoms but earlier, boobs have been like this for a week. I wish I knew what was going on inside...

SilverClementine Sun 03-Feb-13 21:36:16

<waves to Blondie> It really does help knowing we're doing this together! I've POAS too and got a BFN, got some FRER tests so going to keep pee'ing grin

lyndsey90 Sun 03-Feb-13 21:40:08

Cheers ladies! I just hate going gp, cause I'm young all I seem to get is 'if it doesn't get better within 2 weeks come back' makes me rather annoyed with the NHS!!

Haylebop12 Sun 03-Feb-13 21:43:04

Thanks clementine

I can confirm I have two tests (supermarket own brand) so will test tomorrow grin

Good Luck Bop FX grin

chocoloulou33 Sun 03-Feb-13 22:57:36

Hey everyone. Been having a good old read & catch up. I've gotta throat infection so feeling pretty crap. Cd3 here which sounds rubbish. Let's hope the month goes quick. Thanks for all your lovely words to cheer me up smile
Btw there has been a couple of early BFP's on here, list needs an update, I may do it 2moro. Good luck to all those poas this week. I'll be checking in whenever I can x

lyndsey90 Sun 03-Feb-13 23:26:46

I dtd anyway, was messy and a bit painful but I SHOULD be fertile soon so meh. Needs must and all that!

This thread is not accepting new messages.