Ding Ding! The February Bus is departing...C'mon Cupid, please deliver some BFPs

(1000 Posts)
BridgetandtheHairyBrigands Thu 10-Jan-13 14:46:28

Hello all, I've been hanging around hoping to catch the February bus but it hasn't appeared....So I've decided to get this passion wagon on the road...Anyone else want to get on board?

Bridget&theHairyBrigands ttc#2 BFP due 1st February

Let's hope the month of luuurvve is lucky for us all...

okavango Mon 28-Jan-13 21:45:33

cleo you are not horrible just human. been there done that too I'm afraid.

Thanks silver I could set my watch by my af it is that regular but I feel like it's all gone to cock (excuse the phrase). I know this that this isn't the month I get upduffed but like you said the 2ww is so stressful! I never had this with 3 DS, didn't think about it just did the whole js-ing thing. Do you wait for af or do you give in and poas? x

Cleo You are not a bad person!! Just a normal human who is pissed off that someone mean has something so 'perfect'. It probably looks perfect from the outside but there are always issues you don't know about...

Quick I'm glad I made someone else laugh and piss themselves just like I do... Honestly you'd think after 1 DC my pelvic floor would be ok, but obviously not - I do my thingys every day and still laughing and jumping jacks make my bladder as loose as Roxanne!!

Oh I'm so excited for everyone smile

SilverClementine Mon 28-Jan-13 22:11:24

I try and wait but in reality I'm always POAS, just the cheapies mind. Did one the other day even tho I was mid cycle because I'm mental like that just because I wasn't convinced my last af was a real af...it was...I need to get a grip wink

setayharas Mon 28-Jan-13 22:27:19

Haha silver Iv done that! And when I got a positive opk I got worried that the positive might be because I was actually pregnant from my last cycle so had to dip a cheapy aswel!

MotherOfCleo Mon 28-Jan-13 22:28:09

thanks ladies, blondie you're so right, she is always moaning and whining, she seems quite unhappy most of the time. None of our old group of friends talk to her anymore which speaks volumes. I just hate the fact that she still gets to me so much! sad

chocoloulou33 Mon 28-Jan-13 22:28:22

Hugs to loves & cleo don't feel bed hun, its only normal when ur going thru all this. I used to be the same b4 I had dd. Never ever thought it would be my turn. I had 2 mc's & one was late & I lost a girl & was devastated. Everyone around me was having babies & no matter what anyone said I didn't feel better til that baby was in my arms. I was lucky back then as concieved each time v quick but now it seems impossible! Soooo annoying for us all that we want it so bad & cant have it as soon as we'd like.

Am finding it very hard atm. As some of you know as well as my dd I also have dsd (my partners dd) we r a v happy family but we just want a baby together to make our family complete. My dp has had custody of her since she was a year old. Her mother is a complete moron. She's dabbled with drugs in the past, goes from man to man, lives with whoever will have her. She's recently started to visit dsd (under supervision) & well she's now pregnant again!! She's 5 months gone, has no idea who the father is, lives in a hostel & smokes at least 20 fags a day!!! Now tell me how this is fair? sad but when dsd sees her she thinks the sun shines out her arse!! Too young to rly understand I guess. Sorry for the long rant ladies, just needed to get all that out my system! X

MotherOfCleo Mon 28-Jan-13 22:59:07

ahhh choc that sucks hun, feel for you lovey.

Thanks for bwing so undwestanding, it means a lot. Can only imagine the hell you went through sad

chocoloulou33 Mon 28-Jan-13 23:07:44

Thanks hun, thinking about it now it feels like it happened to someone else. I know women go thru a lot worse then what I did so I don't talk about it v often. Right we need some positive chat now brew & biscuit anyone? smile am still being good with my diet, its keeping my mind off the ttc actually, am liking having something else to focus on. Am also v excited that I'm going to london 2moro to see stage show of mamma mia smile should be fun. Some quality time with dp very much needed xxx

My god choc you have been through it haven't you! Sending Love! Dsd's mum sounds awful, not what you need in your lives and her being pregnant just rubs salt into the wound! As hard as it is to see dsd think sun shines out of her arse, that will change, been there with my dad just give it time xx

chocoloulou33 Mon 28-Jan-13 23:23:17

Thanks loves flowers I feel bad I forgot to mention I also have a dss too lol. He just comes to us every other weekend! He's dp's too obviously but with a differnt woman. Oh god I'm making him sound awful, there the only 2 relationships other than me he's had. & to rub salt into the wound he got them both preganant by accident. Good god I sound like we could all go on jeremy kyle lol. We r both very normal & lovely promise grin x

you sound like a lovely family! [Smile]
My boys are from ex husband, nasty horrible bully of a man but my god the are just beautiful not biased at all. Been with OH for 3 years now. My boys see OH as dad and don't see their biological dad, he now has a son and a daughter on the way and still has a nasty alcohol/weed/cocaine habbit. Alls well that ends well. Like you I think having a DC together would just cement us as a family.

Anyway London sounds like fun grin I realllly want to see Lion King at manchester but I'm way too tight to pay those ticket prizes!

chocoloulou33 Tue 29-Jan-13 00:00:09

Glad ur happy now loves how long u been ttc for now? I saw lion king in london last year smile it was amazing. We go to see as many shows as we can. We get quite good deals online or there is a local shop that does coach trips to the shows all one price, rly good value for money. The one 2moro is a xmas prezzie from my parents smile x

MotherOfCleo Tue 29-Jan-13 04:37:02

feeling depressed, had a streak of red when i wiped, think im out. Why do I find this so heart breaking each month??? sad

padster75 Tue 29-Jan-13 06:14:35

loves are you sure we weren't married to the same man!!

Choc we're lucky we get all the good shows here in Manchester and have family in London so we really enjoy the best of both worlds & see lots of shows. Can't beat a night out at the theatre, just a shame its so damn expensive!

cleo no words just <<hugs>> xx

chocoloulou33 Tue 29-Jan-13 07:38:03

cleo <holds hand> rly hope its not the witch hun. Is it 2day you are actually due on? How many days past ov ru now? Everything crossed for you that its not. Keep us updated xx
Morning pads hope ur ok x

padster75 Tue 29-Jan-13 07:49:13

Morning choc just throwing 2 slices of toast and another cup of tea down my neck before I head out to work!! (Well job #1). Have a good one

MotherOfCleo Tue 29-Jan-13 09:35:41

Cheers choc and padster I'm 13DPO, I usually spot for a few days prior to AF but as you said this is a bit early. I've had a bit of a WTF cycle this month, deep brown spotting but with small clots....never had that before, constant light cramps.....not had that before, strange metal taste.....not had that before. BUT this was red blood which can't be a good sign, guess I just have to wait for the imminent arrival of the ERTD sad
I thought we were doing so well this month too. My OH was pissed off, which at least shows that despite his laid back attitude he wants this as much as I do.

I do wonder if I should ask my doc about the spotting I seem to get around 10DPO, that can't be good if the egg is trying to implant can it, does that mean I have low progesterone? I'm taking extra vitamin B6, C, and E on top of my pre natal vits......not sure what you can do about low progesterone without going to the docs, I feel like a knob going to the docs. He's such a nice guy but I still feel stupid as there isn't actually anything 'wrong' with me IYKWIM? hmm

Morning Ladies,

choc I am very jealous that you have seen lion king, I might just treat myself. This is only my first month ttc #4

cleo don't know what to say but sending love and hugs. Can't hurt to see your doc if it will put your mind at rest, after all that's what they are there for

padster sounds like your ex was as much fun as mine

I have DS 2 home ill today, this nasty bug has got him so cuddles and films it is

chocoloulou33 Tue 29-Jan-13 10:54:22

cleo I haven't got a clue about progesterone or anything like that sorry hun! But like loves said it won't hurt to go to docs & have a chat if ur worried. Hope ERTD is staying away & its just spotting ur getting!
loves aww hope your DS feels better soon. Films & cuddles sounds good though.

I won't be able to post on here til 2moro morning now I should think. Sooo excited about the show smile will post 2moro after I've tested again!!! Eek x

QueenofClean Tue 29-Jan-13 11:02:48

<Hugs> Cleo.

cleo bf mothers usually have lower progesterone, leading to a shorter luteal phase. One the bf while ttc thread, a few of the posters have been taking vitamin b6 to lengthen the luteal phase, with success. I'm not sure what the dose of b6 you are taking. Iirc they were taking 50mg with the prenatal tablets.

I'm on CD10, and I should be starting BD today. However DD has been poorly with a high temperature. I stayed home last night, and DH is home today. Had an awful sleep last night as she will only settle co-sleeping. But she kept trying to get closer and closer to me. Twice at night, I was woken by her moving my arm so she could put her head under my armpits hmm. Hopefully we won't be to tired to dtd tonight.

Have fun choc and good luck with testing! Fingers crossed smile

MotherOfCleo Tue 29-Jan-13 12:27:03

Hi one loves choc queen* once again it was a one well in this case 2 wipe wonder, all spotting has stopped again.....seriously WTF is going on?!?

I only started taking extra B6 at the weekend, think I'm going to pop to Boots on my lunch and see about progesterone cream, I know only time will tell but I just want to feel like I am doing all I can to get my BFP. I'm not ready to let go this month I'm a stubborn cow

Then I'll think about going to see the doc too, he is a nice doc and said he would refer me if I asked think he dislikes discussion lady issues but I don't actually think their is anything wrong with me, I got preggo when I was 17 admittedly a f-ing long time ago so surely I can again.

padster75 Tue 29-Jan-13 14:00:52

Here's a question for you all much more knowledgeable than me ....... do you implant on the same side you ovulated?

Not that I think I am, chance would be a fine thing, a one shag wonder as so much else has been going on, but I just had the question popped into my brain ....... you know as these things do ......

Right off upstairs to do job #2 (and get your dirty minds out the gutter..... tis a little bespoke crafting studio)

This thread is not accepting new messages.