anyone fancy joining me for 2WW?

(84 Posts)
qazxc Sun 06-Jan-13 14:20:05

right had my HCG surge on 4th of jan, so should be O around today. Anybody fancy joining me in the two week wait?

modernvickyp Tue 22-Jan-13 13:53:24

Well, ladies, I am out.

Seven long days late she got me this morning. As you can imagine I am a tad disappointed and am allowing myself today to wallow in my own self-pity and the pointlessness of my existence. Wine and chocolate are on my to do list this evening.

Left now with questions as to how and why but none of them will bring me a BFP - was just beginning to disbelieve the tests!

However, tomorrow I plan to pick myself up, dust myself down and start all over again - again!

Still have everything crossed for those of you still in the hunt - hope not to see you here next month!

twentythirteen Wed 23-Jan-13 15:43:46

Sorry to read about the af attacks. I how out is better tomorrow. Afm I'm 10 dpo/cd24, and bfn so far. I'm not hopeful, af can turn up anytime from now until Sunday and I just feel certain it will.

CruCru Wed 23-Jan-13 16:33:07

I had a frozen embryo put in yesterday and have been told to test a fortnight today. I really hope this works, I'm on so many drugs it makes my head spin.

twentythirteen Thu 24-Jan-13 17:33:54

Wow CruCru, fx!

STILL nothing here. Anyone?

teafan Thu 24-Jan-13 19:36:13

Hi ladies, can I join you? I am 10dpo and driving myself nuts! Despite being pretty sure that DP and I can't actually conceive naturally and getting a BFP this month would make me 8 months gone on my wedding day; this month I have somehow turned into a madzer and made up all sorts of fake symptoms and made my brain believe them to be true blush

I don't think I have really done anything at work this week and at 5am I was laying in bed composing the email I would send round at work announcing I was pg.

Am crackers for doing this to myself but you all know what I mean when I say I just want this so bad!

twentythirteen Thu 24-Jan-13 21:27:45

Aw, teafan! We're all a little crazy, fingers crossed!

Can I join too please?
Been trying for a year now. AF arrived today, 2 days late. sad Was convinced we had got it right this month and was knicker checking since Monday only to be disappointed again. To this end, have just purchased preseed and ovulation sticks on internet so I can properly check if ovulating. Have 2 DCs but took 3yrs to conceive DC2 (2 MCs and thyroid problems). Can't wait that long again!

twentythirteen Fri 25-Jan-13 12:58:01

I got caught, save yourselves!

CruCru Sat 26-Jan-13 17:04:34

Sorry to hear that twentythirteen.

I'm lucky really - we have one son (from previous IVF). I do hope this works though as I could do without being on these bastard drugs again. Ugh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now