The Clomid Crew - Part 2

(1000 Posts)
goldengirl71 Tue 20-Nov-12 14:33:17

"Come on, ovaries! Let's get this party started, yeah?!"

mazzie40 Tue 30-Apr-13 22:19:06

Thank you ladies. I pray we all get bfp's this month. Just about an hour ago I got quite strong cramps for about half hour. I've noticed my cm is a little creamy, not white tho, and what I've also noticed is when I have wind I feel wet n feels like bubbles coming out of my vagina, lol sounds crazy, mind you 1 thing I've learnt is that Clomid can do allsorts to my body lol. So it's 1 of them for me now, I'll believe it when I see the 2 ls smile. I do feel like af is gonna show, buy we'll see. Lots of baby dust for us all smile. X

mazzie40 Tue 30-Apr-13 22:21:07

Sorry meant to say 2 lines smile x.

charliedrinks26 Wed 01-May-13 10:44:05

Fingers x mazzie when are you testing?!
Cd 9 for me gunner start dtd from today every 2 days!!! Give dh swimmers chance to recover!
So not only do I have uncontrollable "night sweats" which means I'm not sleeping properly and I'm soaked I had to actually get up and change my pj's the other night i was that wet it was gross!( I took advice from you guys and took the tablets at night instead of in the morning it made no difference!) my dog now will not leave me alone and tries to shag me at any given time!!! So we now have to have his balls chopped off! Ha! Great stuff!!!! Xxx much loves everyone fingers x it's a good month for us all smile xxxx

maybemyrtle Wed 01-May-13 11:38:50

Hi ladies, can I join you?

This is my first round of clomid, I successfully ovulated on CD15, am now 12DPO and desperately trying not to symptom spot. Feel like I'm going a bit nutty to be honest! BFN on Monday.

I wasn't ovulating so I don't really what's "normal" for me - but I was getting brown spotting for a week before AF, which hasn't happened this month. I'm hoping that's a good sign? Or maybe it just means that hormones are more balanced.

Anyway - hello flowers

Floweroct Wed 01-May-13 12:46:25

Hi maybe! Fingers crossed for those testing soon.

I don't think I've updated recently so here goes. Just done my 2nd round and af came on Friday sad. So that was disappointing enough in itself. I then had to for a scan as they had seen what might have been a cyst so needed to check it had gone away itself. Needless to say its still there! It's not a nasty one so harmless enough but means there's not enough room for follicles to grow properly and us generally in the way! I'm not allowed to carry on with clomid until its gone away so I was told I could take the pill for a month or give it another month to go away itself. So I've decided to try it natural as I really don't want to go on the pill and completely take myself out if the game! So I've been googling how to get rid of them naturally and now trying to avoid red meat and dairy and eating a shed load of fruit and veg! Really hoping it either goes or I get my bfp. I had a mc in dec and should have been due in July so really wanted to get a bfp by then, it's a right pain this ttc isn't it!!

mazzie40 Wed 01-May-13 12:54:18

Thanx Charlie smile. Welcome may. I woke up 40 mins before I normally do and took my temp and it was 37.0 so lay in bed and took my temp at the usual time and it was 36.9. So should I go with the waking temp or the other!?. I will test on Friday, and if af don't show, I'll be more hopeful smile. I still feel af is on the way. Lol Charlie made me giggle about your dog. X

Pipdini Wed 01-May-13 21:52:06

Hi Flower.... I think definitely try naturally to get rid of cyst and not on the pill. You don't want your hormones going crazy from that as well. But it is really positive that you got pregnant in Dec, so you must remember that you can get pregnant.

Maybe.... Monday was probs too early to test. I too get some brown spotting before af, so hoping clomid will stop that at the VERY least...

Mazzie, go with your waking temp I think. I always worry that as I lie there awake I begin to heat up or cool down... sounds silly, but if you always do it as soon as you wake you should stick to that, even if you woke a bit earlier

Charlie - dog shagging you is defo good sign!! Dogs are very sensitive to fertility I bet!!!

mazzie40 Thu 02-May-13 17:20:49

Hi ladies. Flower.. I would day the same as pip. I'm on cd32, my temp was 36.9 this morning, still no af, but still think it will arrive sometime today. I have had a trapped wind pain most of the day and my stomach is quite swollen, I had to buy some jog pants while out today lol my trousers felt too tight, but that always happens before af. Anyway, I will keep y'all posted smile, any other news anyone?. X

mazzie40 Thu 02-May-13 18:32:06

Sorry, meant, say the same. This blinkin phone!. X

Floweroct Thu 02-May-13 19:34:29

Thanks girls. Fingers crossed for you mazzie and Charlie - are you going test soon if no af?

Pipdini Thu 02-May-13 20:36:01

I have a question. So I finished my pills days 2-6 yesterday. I normally have a 31 day cycle and get a positive ovulation test around day 18. My doctor said we should not use an opk, but should just Dtd on days 12,14,16,18. First I'm worried I will miss ovulation... But maybe he is right and I have become too reliant on sticks that even when are positive for me make no difference as still not pregnant!!! Also does clomid bring ovulation forward... Should I Dtd on day 10 as well... Or earlier....obviously also keep plan quiet from dh as don't want to terrify him!!xxx

charliedrinks26 Fri 03-May-13 10:40:32

I'm only on cd 11 so got a long way to go yet smile just dtd every other day! With fingers and toes crossed!

Pip- hi smile I'm currently on cycle 2 of clomid and I m not using opk's as its too stressful! My dr said every other day from about cd10, I think cd10 is a good time to start as just incase you ovulate earlier than you do normally you have all bases covered!lol! My first cycle I started on cd 8! I think I ovulated on cd 15 last cycle but I'm not regular as I have pcos and apparently don't ov normally! So I have no idea like I say I think start a bit earlier than cd 12 just in case clomid plays havoc with your cycle! Lol smile

Can anyone advise what vitamins and supplements are good to take, I'm currently taking folic acid, cod liver oil, vitamin b complex and vitamin d, I've read these are all helpful but just wondered if anyone else takes anything?

Bh weekend is upon us smile lots of positive vibes for all smile haven't had a proper read through thread cost phone is being crap so hope everyone's doing ok smile xxxx

mazzie40 Fri 03-May-13 14:07:01

Hi ladies cd33, temp this morning 36.9. I bought a test today and it will be my 8year wedding anaversary tomorrow, so I will test first thing, if af don't show! ). I'm still convinced she'll show lol. Waves to all smile. X

BlindKitty Fri 03-May-13 14:38:30

mazzie fingers crossed for you, you totally deserve it x

Afraid AF reared her ugly head yesterday (the day I went on holiday) FFS!!!!!! Really don't know when I'm going to ov now (possibly the day we travel home!). Agonising over whether to have some clomid or not this cycle. If I do, I reckon I'll ov very close to departure date / if not on that day. If I don't, I will most likely just ov when I'm home. Oh decisions!

Also, I've been travelling for so long now I'm not actually sure when cd 2 is!!!!

Pipdini Fri 03-May-13 16:46:41

Thank you... Think I will start earlier!
I take pregnacare conception, floradix, maca and multi vitamin. I was also recommended something called fake unicorn foot... Which sounded crazy! I googled it and it is supposed to help with ovulation, but I wasn't sure about taking it at same time as clomid... I stopped my cod liver oil because I thought it said not to take if you were pregnant, but not sure.
Mazzie - really exciting! Everything crossed for you, would be brill anniversary present.
Kitty - so frustrating. Perhaps still take it because if you ovulate on departure date you could Dtd a couple of days before and that should cover you.
Do you remember a time when our entire calendars weren't dictated by our menstral cycles!! Distant memories!!
Happy Friday!!xx

mazzie40 Fri 03-May-13 18:15:32

Thank you Kitty and Pip. I pray we see lots of pfp's on here soon smile. That would be amazing!. Have a lovely holiday kitty smile. I'm just wishing that time away for the next 24 hrs lol. I know what I'm gonna be like in the morning if it comes test time. I am gonna be really scared lol. I know I keep saying to myself, I'm not gonna be preggers, that surely has something to do with the fact we have been trying nearly 3 years smile. Pip, I know what you mean about the calendar lol, crazy isn't it. Have a good weekend ladies and God bless. X

aaLaa Fri 03-May-13 23:33:54

Good luck mazzie, keep us posted, and enjoy your anniversary,

maybemyrtle Sat 04-May-13 13:14:15

Hi, thanks for the welcomes smile Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday, where did the sun go though?!

So I think my period is starting and annoyingly I've had 2 days of the pre-AF brown goo. Hope it's not a whole week, that'll make this cycle 35 days and they're usually 29ish.

I stopped properly charting on the advice of my acupuncture lady but will start again this month. I'm not being monitored this round of clomid and I want to know if I've ovulated again.

Mazzie I noticed loads of creamy CM this month too, CD20-24! Your temps sound good, are you testing today? FX for you!

Charlie I'm just taking Pregnacare conception at the moment, but often add in Floradix (iron) when I'm feeling run down.

Have a great weekend everyone flowers

mazzie40 Sat 04-May-13 17:32:04

Thanx aaLaa smile. I tested at 4am and was neg, I have never gone past 32 day cycle and still no sign of af. My stomach today, since waking from my nap, is so bloated, everyone who has seen me today has looked in shock when they look, I am in shock myself lol. I'm 18dpi today so I have no idea what to think, the last 4 days I have not been able to touch my nipples, they are too sore. I will test again on Monday if no af. Have a lovely Saturday ladies and God bless. X

BlindKitty Mon 06-May-13 12:48:23

Test again! Test again Mazzie!!!

pip sadly after 24 months I can't remember my life before it was dominated by ttc lol!

mazzie40 Mon 06-May-13 15:40:05

WHi ladies. I'm cd36, 20dpo no af. -Haven't tested again my temps on. Cd31 was 37.0. Cd32, 36.9,, cd33,, 36.8, cd34,36,9. Cd35,, 36.9 and today cd36, 37..0. I'm still having light cramps on n off and today my cm looks abit yellow?. To be honest. I'm scared to test, so I may wait to test till the 13th. It will be my birthday then smile. I am still convinced af willl show, time will tell lol. Have a nice day ladies and enjoy the lovely weather :smile, x

BlindKitty Mon 06-May-13 17:01:36

Omg we can't wait til 13th!!! Bet you test in the morning wink

dprecious Mon 06-May-13 18:10:41

hi everyone, hope u dont mind me joining this thread. I'm on cd 26,this my first cycle on clomid. i used clomid cd3-7. I use opk cd 10&12, only got faint +line on cd12 but my temp never rise as in bbt.dh & i dtd til cd18 befor i travelled. For 3days now,i ve been experiencin biting pain in my right ovary. Dont no wot it means but i have d feeling af wil rear its ugly face. I did hpt cd 25 got bfn. Anyone got any advice for me? Xxx

mazzie40 Mon 06-May-13 18:51:33

Welcome d smile. I think you should test again when your af is due if she don't show. Hopefully will stay away, for all of us all! smile. Lol kitty, I am tempted to do a test tomorrow, If my temps rise tomorrow and also on Wednesday. I may test Wednesday?. X

dprecious Tue 07-May-13 09:52:53

thanks mazz. Fx for you. Am not testing again til further notice.

This thread is not accepting new messages.