The Clomid Crew - Part 2

(1000 Posts)
goldengirl71 Tue 20-Nov-12 14:33:17

"Come on, ovaries! Let's get this party started, yeah?!"

mumalah Mon 11-Feb-13 10:09:25

Just did-BFN. ive been reading about thyroid problems can affect fertility, my mum has hypothyroid, maybe i should ask for a blood test?

Hopefully2012 Mon 11-Feb-13 11:45:58

Hi ladies (sorry its been awhile)

Please bring back v! we need her mumsnet.

Is any of you ladies charting your Temperatures?
If not its a good idea to start on fertility friend (its free)as it tells you what days you ovulate, but 1st month you do it it won't tell you what date you ovulated till after you have ovulated but its good info for the following month as i found out last month i ovulated on cd11 surprised!! I always though i ovulated cd12 to cd14 when i got my ovulation pains i know you ovulate on different days every month but i found it helpful to know when i ovulate so this month i can start bed rocking from cd9 to cd14 ( I must catch my egg this month) All you need is basal thermometer & take your Temperature every morning! Just thought i would share this with you ladies as few of you don't know when you ovulate! also if you have not ovulated you can show doctor you haven't which can help doctor treat you. I have only been doing it few months & its helped me get a pattern of when i ovulate. Hope it helps one of you ladies if you not already doing it.
I am cd6 now so got 3 days till i start bed rocking everyday for 6 days grin so getting in loads of bed rest now lol!!

Mumalah - Sorry you got bfn! yes get a blood test done asap hun.

Good luck & take care ladies with this painful ttc journey!

mazzie40 Mon 11-Feb-13 13:51:10

Hi hopefuly. Hope you get possitive results this month smile, & all u other ladies out there, & myself smile. I haven't taken my temp but I think I'll give it a go. I'm on cd11 now & no smiley yet, I've come down with a bad cold so I'm feeling hot anyway, lol trust it to come now. All the best ladies smile x

mazzie40 Mon 11-Feb-13 13:54:34

Mumalah. Sorry u got a bfn hun. X

Hopefully2012 Mon 11-Feb-13 19:39:12

Hi mazzie thanks! Yeah start temp in morning if you can & set up account today on fertilityfriends.com so you can find out what day u ovulate this month Hun. Also if I was you I would start bed rocking now for the next 4days as I waited for opk positive & it was 2 late for me. I hope you are susessful this month. X

Soph80 Mon 11-Feb-13 20:51:37

mumalah - that was one of the first tests I was offered! Your GP can do it so you don't need to wait to see a fertility doc x

mumalah Tue 12-Feb-13 08:08:37

Thanks everyone, i'm starting to temp, but i've looked on ff and it looks complicated to set up! I've called doctors surgery and 1st available appointment is next Wednesday. I'm wondering whether i should contact my consultants secretary to see if they can continue monitoring me, as i was discharged by another consultant. From what I have googled, I clearly did not ovulate this month. I only have 2 rounds of clomid left and I don't want to waste them !

Hopefully2012 Tue 12-Feb-13 08:37:06

Hi mumalah call consultants sec asap get it sorted hun you need to know whats going on & you got the human right to know whats going on with your body don't take no for answer you need to be monitored & find out whats wrong with you hun fingers crossed. Hun ff is not complicated don't let it put you off you only need to open account then everyday click on day & enter temp details then ff shows it on a chart. It would be good for you to know if you ovulate or not please give it another go hun! x

mazzie40 Tue 12-Feb-13 13:44:50

Hi ladies smile. I didn't manage to get a themomiter today, jst getting over this cold. I'm on cd12 now, did a Opk stick & no smiley as yet, a faint line on the stick when I took it out of the digi reader smile, So far we have baby danced on cd4, 6, 7 & today cd12. I only ever have a 3 day period. If I don't get the smiley later or 2mrow I think I'll dtd on cd14, we'll see smile. I read alot of different things online about having a cold may effect Ovulation but I'm not sure?. All the best ladies & may we have lots of baby dust smile. X

Meluv Wed 13-Feb-13 07:04:17

Elo girls hope all ok Not been on as been so ill sad I also see Mumsnet have not listened to us in bringing back r V it's not the same without her big hugs V if u can read this but not post on hear X well am off cd 21 bloods today hope it shows I ovulated have a nice day all xxx

mazzie40 Wed 13-Feb-13 16:14:44

Hi ladies. Meluv. Hope your feeling better hun & hope you get good news smile. I got my smiley this morning, so gonna be busy next few days lol. I have noticed the pains I've had the last few days prior to ovulation & today, obviously thats the clomid coz I've not had these pains before. Has anyone else had more pain since being on clomid?. Good luck ladies & may we have lots of baby dust all around us smile. X

Meluv Wed 13-Feb-13 18:13:17

Mazzie I have noticed pains lovely since the clomid I had pain on Thursday last week an had 2nd scan fri an my bigger follie had gone so nurse thinks I ovulated between mon & fri I think with pains it was Thursday bed rocked wed an fri so fingers crossed we scored a hat a goal x

mazzie40 Thu 14-Feb-13 12:50:19

Hi ladies, hope your ok smile. Meluv, hopefuly this is your month smile. I'm cd14 & I'm finding when I start to have good thoughts & imagining it working for me this month, I automaticaly think na it probably wont, crazy thinking lol. I'm going on mi holz Saturday for 1 week so hopefuly wont be thinking so much about, am I, aren' I lol. I will still be coming on here to see how you all are smile. All the best everyone & God bless & may we have lots of baby dust everywhere!. X

Meluv Sat 16-Feb-13 16:34:42

Elo all hope use all ok am cd 24 today I have no symptoms of anything as of yet anyone got any news very quiet on hear xxx

mumalah Sat 16-Feb-13 17:04:33

Hi everyone no news, having a clomid free month this month (not by choice) cd13 and have a positive on opk! On clomid its usually cd16, so ive bdd this afternoon already and plan too tonight aswell. i have started temping but temp seems erratic so far, not sure i understand it all at the moment but i will stick at it and see if there will be any sign of ovulation. FX

Soph80 Sat 16-Feb-13 17:22:09

Mumalah, how come you you've had a clomid free month (not that its seems to have mattered!)? xx

mumalah Sat 16-Feb-13 19:14:03

Hi soph80, I had af early on cd19 of last cycle so i now have to wait patiently for next af, every month I seam to have a bulls up of some sort! The month before that i had a 47 day cycle !,and out of four cycles, i have only ovulated once !

Soph80 Sat 16-Feb-13 20:20:21

sorry to hear that but you ovulated all by yourself anyway! xxx

Meluv Sun 17-Feb-13 14:42:14

Elo girls hope u all ok mumalh keep the faith lovely I no it's hard always hear for a chat if u need me missing V so much well am cd 25 I was woken up early hours this morn vomiting don't no what's wrong with me feel fine now though X

mumalah Sun 17-Feb-13 15:19:25

yes i miss V too, what happened there ? i wasn't online at the time. ooh vomiting sounds promising Meluv ! keep us informed, FX for you!

Meluv Sun 17-Feb-13 16:45:52

Don't no what's happened properly to V she got removed for something or another its so quiet on hear without her .... Thanx for fx Hun I don't vomit at all I've got a tummy of Orion not a clue what's made me like that ... I hope it is a bfp this month cause this ttc journey is really taking its toll on me now so close to giving up an excepting what will be will be x

Soph80 Sun 17-Feb-13 17:11:45

I don't know what happened either with V. Couldn't she just come on a different username or do they check your IP address? x

Meluv Sun 17-Feb-13 19:12:03

She did cum back in gailplatchin an got removed x

Soph80 Sun 17-Feb-13 19:41:22

oh thats rubbish! God, hope I don't make same mistake!

Meluv Mon 18-Feb-13 07:27:15

She just said what she thought no beating round the bush with r V I would so rather have a person straight an honest than someone who bullshits ya happy Monday girls xxx

This thread is not accepting new messages.